It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Learn More About Our Secret Surveillance Activities In recent months, numerous Top Secret documents have been leaked to the media relating to surveillance activities carried out by our Intelligence Community. In an effort to increase transparency, a new website called "IC OFF THE RECORD" was created to provide the American People immediate, ongoing and direct access to these unauthorized leaks.

Interesting link

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: xtradimensions

Good catch. does that mean the info is false? The place is real.

The site is parody as in it is not associated with a government entity.

From what I have read on it, the information provided appears to be taken from legit sources. There are even links to other media outlets talking about it on there.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I have PLENTY to hide,
But I am unafraid

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The fact remains that the NSA Data Center in Utah is very real. I would imagine that Q knows this is not a legit government site, considering that it does not end in .gov or .mil.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The fact remains that the NSA Data Center in Utah is very real. I would imagine that Q knows this is not a legit government site, considering that it does not end in .gov or .mil.

Yep....I worked on part of it years ago. Another in Ogden UT as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
The Definitive NSA Parody Site Is Actually Informative

Just a little more info.

The link is not to the home page, but to a specific page. Something on the page to be seen or understood.

Huber Utah, NSA Utah, so for some legal reason location matters. Does Utah have some hidden obscure law giving legal weight to spy information? Or just a matter of saying Huber's team is within the center - they have extra work space for some folks to bunk down there?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

We are in potential danger. I hope your vehicles have fuel and you have emergency food and water on-hand. There's no telling who did this or why . . . and now that some of our satellites are down, God only knows what may be coming at us.
a reply to: WhatTheory

Very!

GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST. NSA NO MORE. GCHQ Bude, also known as GCHQ Composite Signals Organisation Station Morwenstow, abbreviated to GCHQ CSO Morwenstow, is a UK Government satellite ground station and eavesdropping centre located on the north Cornwallcoast at Cleave Camp, between the small villages of Morwenstow and Coombe. It is operated by the British signals intelligence service, officially known as the Government Communications Headquarters, commonly abbreviated GCHQ. It is located on part of the site of the former World War II airfield, RAF Cleave.

Text

halturnerradioshow.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I was stationed at Hill AFB for over 5 years. Many, many crazy things out in the desert of Utah and Nevada.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I didn’t have time to drill down into the info, but my gut instinct is that is is a parody site inasmuch as it isn’t official govt site, but that it seeks to share information about what the real Utah NSA/govt center is up to. I wish I had more time to drill down and find out more, but my time is limited until after work, so hopefully other intriped ATSers will dig into it and I will have pages to digest here when I pop back in.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

I think you're right. Thats exactly what this is. Adds into the just posted Q drop - "Information comes in many forms."

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Regarding the satellites, we should consider that perhaps they aren't the original spy satellites from back in the 1970's, but modern satellites that are just named after the "classic" ones.

Taking out enemy satellites is certain to be one of the Space Force's biggest jobs.

AFM, that is surely possible.

If you want "funding" for your Sat system that will do evil things what do you do? Label it something else.

If you want to hide your evil Sat, what do you do? Label it something else.

If you want to make sure your evil Sat stays right where it is, what do you do? Connect to vital systems that make taking it out via just "blowing it up" unwise.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

From your link:

We are in potential danger. I hope your vehicles have fuel and you have emergency food and water on-hand. There's no telling who did this or why . . . and now that some of our satellites are down, God only knows what may be coming at us.

Developing . . . . check back for updates.

Yea... I'll take that with a (whole) grains of salt.
edit on 31/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 83bd45 No.2816611 📁
Aug 31 2018 10:45:40 (EST)
>>2816069
Information comes in many forms.
Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

From your link:

Developing . . . . check back for updates.

Yea... I'll take that with a (whole) grains of salt.

I agree.
Just because somebody interprets the information as an emergency does not mean the info itself is incorrect. I personally don't think there is anything to worry about.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
7 CIA MAINFRAME SUPER-COMPUTERS DOWN - SPY SATELLITES OFFLINE

Interesting?

So, is Hal Turner just quoting Q, or is this now confirmed? He claims that sources in the CIA have confirmed this.

He also says that the Corona satellites are replacements for the originals, as I suspected earlier this morning.
edit on 31-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

depressurization-in-the-international-space-station-possibly-caused-by-a-micrometeorite-impact page: 1

Related?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Some are saying Q was fooled by that parody site. No way. I didn't get 10 seconds into it before I knew it was fake, so, for sure Q knew/knows.

Now, why did Q post this?

#2027 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 83bd45 No.2816611 📁
Aug 31 2018 10:45:40 (EST) NEW
>>2816069
Information comes in many forms.
Q

Something is there we are supposed to find?
edit on 31-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

"Q" is notified he posted a Parody site, comes back to cover their tracks... classic "Q"

3 days remaining on the "Big Week ahead"

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join