It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EbbNFlow

So they're planning an entire lunar outpost 10 years before we even put a man on the moon? Does that sounds weird to anybody else?

The military is 50+ years ahead of public knowledge.

If that was being discussed back then.... Just imagine.

edit on 31-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Right? A rational person would think that they would want to test if it was even feasible to put a human in an environment like that before they started working on an entire settlement. Unless....they were already well ahead of what they let on to the public. Secret Space Force anybody?!?!?1

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

All your research serves to prove how deeply corporations/think tanks/NGO/C_A are in bed with each other.

Don't think Trump can untangle it all, but if he can pull down the 'so called' real gov infiltrators/supporters in FBI/DOJ/Congress, he will have made a massive dent in their plans.

keep Trump in your thougths and prayers. Think he has more support than even we know.

Last night on Tucker's show he was touching on what you mentioned. Soon in the spot light will be JB, owner of washington post, whom hired many journalist to try and dig dirt or just make things up on POTUS. Just another piece to add to the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

They all going down.
At an ever increasing tempo

I dont even trust the PLAN.
But it sure is fun to watch it unfold

I only trust the PLAN, to the extent that it is a strategic model, that continually evolves dynamically in response to changes in conditions. It has been said, that no Plan A, survives first contact with the enemy. I learned in command School, to always have a Plan B...because everyone has a Plan A.

I later amended that to always have a Plan C...because having a Plan B, was openly taught. But, that the best Plan C, was to continually assess actual conditions and adapt to what actually happened. Turns out that flying by the seat of one's pants, is the best way to actually surf Chaos...make the cuts at tipping points. If you wipe out...paddle back out and catch the next wave!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

That is Why we are at Plan "Q"

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Like the illustrious "Iron" Mike Tyson once said - "Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't trust the plan because it just sounds plain old unamerican

No.
It's time for some Chaos

edit on 8 31 2018 by dashen because: ITS TIME WARRIOR MONK

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This made me laugh.

Robert Mueller's secret files

With speculation hot among the president's legal team that today could be a day for action by Bob Mueller (last working day before Labor Day), remember all the evidence the special counsel has — or could have — that we haven't seen.

The evidence we've yet to see:

As MSNBC analyst Matt Miller summarized: "Basically, everything!"

Contrast that with Q,

We have it all.
The right people have the information.
GOOD people are acting on the information.
Think GOOG.
Think ES departure.
Think NK.
Many drafts.
Many shared users [foreign & domestic].
Variable access.
Codes.
Fake emails.
Game forum comms.
New intel revealed today.
Gmail comms.
[R].
[EG].
Define Evergreen.
When do you call a plumber?
Ongoing investigations require…..
Q [auth478-24zgP]

qanon.app...
www.axios.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well according to Chuck Todd at NBC/MSNBC, he is expecting a big Boom from Mueller this weekend, he says today. He claims Mueller won't do anything major after Labor Day so he is not accused of interfering in the MidTerms.

This might be a big day if that happens as Im sure things will leak out.

Maybe we will get the reacted pages of the FISA out and other things like that?

U

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So they're planning an entire lunar outpost 10 years before we even put a man on the moon? Does that sound weird to anybody else?

Not to me. We (human surface terrestrials) were already there, IMO. The giant moon landing show, was for distraction for the public...which many of the NASA astronauts were pissed off about, when they found out.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I don't trust the plan because it just sounds plain old unamerican

No.
It's time for some Chaos

It always is. That is how the Universe is ordered.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Enderdog because: Because...you know...ATS

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

That is Why we are at Plan "Q"

Amen brotherman...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
How about a nice cup of Q?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 69eba6 No.2815876 📁
Aug 31 2018 09:56:21 (EST) NEW
nsa.gov1.info...📁
UTAH
What are the odds of that?
Q

qanon.app...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
At the bottom of that last link from Q, the website states:

This is a parody of nsa.gov and has not been approved, endorsed, or authorized by the National Security Agency or by any other U.S. Government agency. Much of this content was derived from news media, privacy groups, and government websites. Links to these sites are posted on the left-sidebars of each page.

Utah Data Center Parody Site?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

From link of "Q"

cropped Screen Grab

Question is ....Does this mean it goes both ways ?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Good catch. does that mean the info is false? The place is real.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That sign is not true.

I have nothing to hide and I fear alot.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: xtradimensions

Good catch. does that mean the info is false?

I’m not saying the info is false or real. Just that the bottom of the page has a disclaimer saying it isn’t associated with any government agencies. Maybe Q is making a point that the website is a fake, or maybe Q was fooled by it. Maybe it is disinformation. Who knows..Definitely not me. I just wanted to point out what the disclaimer says so everyone on ATS realizes it is there in case they didn’t scroll clear to the bottom of the page.
edit on 31/8/2018 by xtradimensions because: Typo

edit on 31/8/2018 by xtradimensions because: Typos typos

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If you click on the 'More about this website' link it takes you to the about page

nsa.gov1.info...

"This parody website has no connection whatsoever to the National Security Agency.

The "Domestic Surveillance Directorate" is a fictitious entity I created in October 2012 to raise awareness of important privacy issues. I'm not an expert in this subject matter nor am I associated with any privacy group.

The sidebars on each page of this site contain related links from government websites, news media, and privacy groups. Today's technology provides the opportunity for the creation of a massive surveillance apparatus that, if left unchecked, could have a permanent impact on our privacy. Continual advances in processing power and storage technology over time could make something like a "Domestic Surveillance Directorate" economically feasible under the right circumstances.

Shortly after his inauguration in 2009, President Obama issued a memo declaring his commitment to an "unprecedented level of openness in Government". He wrote: "Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing." This website is my attempt to apply that unprecedented level of openness to a subject matter that is anything but. "

"Q" posting parody sites now...
edit on 31-8-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

My thinking is that, with it being a 'parody' site, and the fact that with such massive support for spying on We The People, from both sides of the isle,

That that overwhelming support is now coming back to bite them in @$$

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join