It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like it... Is that the Grim Reaper top right?

To me having Limbo above the sins makes it a decision zone... do I become good or go bad.

ETA - I've just got the "Minecraft" bit.

edit on 18-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Michael Moore got stuck at the "Gluttony" stage, lol. Excellent Meme! If posting to social media, be sure to do so in a format that's "click to enlarge".

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
DECODE on Q post #2209 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Guccifer/Florida method using "q" gives JD

Job Description?

I would think that would be important to reference to when firing someone?
edit on 18-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
While I know this thread is to be closed shortly, the following seemed important.

Legislative branch members: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff and Mark Warner write a letter today to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and FBI Director Christopher Wray, demanding the executive branch cabinet members withhold information from the White House.

Perhaps more stunningly, and extra-constitutionally (meaning outside the framework of constitutional separation of power), within the jaw-dropping letter the four Democrats outline previous verbal conversations and current agreements with Coats, Rosenstein and Wray where the Cabinet officers agreed to keep information away from the White House Chief Executive, the President.

CTH Letter at the link

So while Obama is fully involved with FBI/DOJ with undermining a presidential election, democrates want this president to have no information and apparently the depts agreed at some point. Just dems requested this, further proof they are afraid of transparency.

So we wait and see if these people comply or ??? maybe come out and explain why they made the agreement and it should continue to hold.

Thrump needs to clean house again and Sessions needs to step up.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Horowitz twice applauding Whistleblowers in the Law Enforcement community for "Bringing Truth to Power" is what Q wanted to emphasize.

A Whistleblower dinner meeting where they all sit at tables, without wearing masks and being recorded on video like that, is pretty incredible. Come to think of it, so is a "Whistle Blower" dinner! I wonder if this is a new thing? Can't see it happening under Obama.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Why is this thread to be closed shortly, LiveAndLearn?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Number of pages....will close and the next one will be started.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Senator Mark Warner also sent a letter to the DOJ back in June, urging them to not release any FISA-related documents to the House Intelligence, or House Judiciary committees. Warner also worked closely with the Senate Intel Chief, James Wolfe, who was indicted for leaking to 3 media outlets. (I think someone powerful has intervened for Wolfe leniency!)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Number of pages....will close and the next one will be started.

Oh....thanks. I was seeing visions of Reddit's Anti-Q decision, when LiveAndLearn said that. At current pace, with most agitators staying away, we probably have another 10 days here in thread #11. (Unless Declas starts happening!)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just shows their fear of transparency. What will they say if/when the info is given unredacted?

And with the above letter and apparent agreement, it will speak volumes about both the dems and Coats/Wray/Rosenstein.

Think these 3 may be on shaky ground.

And yes, my reference was to the number of pages and Dash hasn't been around today so figure he is prepping the new thread.
edit on 19-9-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

Just shows their fear of transparency. What will they say if/when the info is given unredacted?

And with the above letter and apparent agreement, it will speak volumes about both the dems and Coats/Wray/Rosenstein.

I posted this yesterday. But just as a reminder : The Democrats asked for declassification in 2016

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes and yes. And yes, one of the characters looks like Michael Moore.

/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

en.wikipedia.org...(Dante)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: imthegoat

twitter.com...

Another possible reason she is hiding...

Like pouring the milk on Rice Krispies.

I hear somebody has a copy of the old letter !!!

Publishing very soon.

Verified and Vetted.

💥😃💥

Imagine the Irony if Feinstein HAD the Gorsuch Letter during his confirmation and SAT on it and hid it!?!

It would be the best early Christmas Present and there's going to be lots of early presents this year.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Duplicate

edit on 19-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
While I know this thread is to be closed shortly, the following seemed important.

Legislative branch members: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff and Mark Warner write a letter today to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and FBI Director Christopher Wray, demanding the executive branch cabinet members withhold information from the White House.

Perhaps more stunningly, and extra-constitutionally (meaning outside the framework of constitutional separation of power), within the jaw-dropping letter the four Democrats outline previous verbal conversations and current agreements with Coats, Rosenstein and Wray where the Cabinet officers agreed to keep information away from the White House Chief Executive, the President.

CTH Letter at the link

So while Obama is fully involved with FBI/DOJ with undermining a presidential election, democrates want this president to have no information and apparently the depts agreed at some point. Just dems requested this, further proof they are afraid of transparency.

So we wait and see if these people comply or ??? maybe come out and explain why they made the agreement and it should continue to hold.

Thrump needs to clean house again and Sessions needs to step up.

LAL, never mind about the thread, dash gets an extra 10 cents this time.

Most important, DOJ serve the President, so defying him isn't possible. As for this letter, it is beyond belief. DJT didn't ask for the release, he agreed to it. Can't these people get anything straight. Worse, those same congress folks can release the docs, on the house floor, without the President's consent or penalty. Even more insane, they're lucky he didn't declass it all, just what was asked for.

These folks need to stop rearranging the deck chairs and start looking for lifeboats, I assume they are in short supply.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"These folks need to stop rearranging the deck chairs and start looking for lifeboats, I assume they are in short supply."

Well put,
Artfully stated,
My new sig

ELO
edit on 9191818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
ew: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Sep 2018 - 6:17:25 PM
[Example]
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
ABUSE OF POWER?
[Reminder - HUSSEIN EO]
www.gpo.gov...📁
Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."
SLEEP NO MORE?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (& OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD) ARE AWAKENING.
PANIC?
GAME OVER.
Q

qmap.pub...

This is a biggie. Per Barack Obama's own executive order, information cannot be deemed classified in order to hide illegal or embarrassing things. The DOJ and FBI have been caught doing exactly this with the FISA info.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
New drop.

The Hag speaks. More lies.

mobile.twitter.com...

originally posted by: queenofswords
She is literally going nuts!

She better calm down before she strokes out.

An acute case of FISA jitters.

Manifesting to dangerous levels !!

Like Q says, "Define projection." Hillary is the one who "refuses to be subject to the law," not Trump. And if you want to talk about corruption, the Clintons wrote the book in that subject.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Another "Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein" message from Q. Msg #2209, that links to this article:
www.foxnews.com...

It's just an opinion piece. Does Greg Jarrett's opinion carry weight with President Trump?

It could just be Q saying that Greg Jarrett's piece is on target, and that RR will be fired if he refuses to declassify the info.

Of course, the info will demonstrate that RR approved a FISA warrant that he knew to be illegal, due to it being based on unverified information. (FISA rules clearly state that only verified information can be used to support a FISA application.) And that blatant display of partisanship/corruption/incompetence would also justify RR being fired.

So, one way or the other, Rosenstein will be saying goodbye soon.

Edit: Sorry, I'm not trying to Silly this thread, but I'm catching up after last night, and the discussion is so much more concise when the usual suspects aren't around.
edit on 19-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join