It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Another resignation... CEO of Estonian Danske bank

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another "Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein" message from Q. Msg #2209, that links to this article:
www.foxnews.com...

It's just an opinion piece. Does Greg Jarrett's opinion carry weight with President Trump?

Greg Jarrett has the number one best seller out currently, “The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump”, so it would make sense that he is not only known to President Trump, but also to Q.

I rarely watch tv, but have tried to catch Hannity (who normally makes my headache with his intensity and over-reacting to nearly everything) every other night since he has been having Sara Carter and Greg Jarrett on every night.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another resignation... CEO of Estonian Danske bank

Holy crap...200 billion euro! That is a lot of laundering!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A reasonable assessment, and since your replies consist of rational thoughts expressed in paragraphs, no apologies are necessary.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree... and 200 Bn could just be the tip of the iceberg.

Also makes sense to use a backwater bank.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

They are on his live radio show almost every day too. Some things are discussed there, but not on TV. The impending indictment of an Obama White House attorney, by Mueller, was mentioned on yesterday's show.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If (R)at (R)osenstein continues to block the drain the President should fire him

Hillarious how in a story involving Christopher Steele, Huma Abedin and a literal Chinese spy, American citizen Carter Page ends up with the FISA warrant.

Trump flaunts the "rule of Law" or the "rule of Lawyers"?

Lots of LARPs these days, mostly masquerading as "journalists" (Derp)

Give me ten minutes and I'll write the lefts talking points for another six months.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

If you can't read non-sequitur you were born to do something else...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODE on Q post #2209 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Guccifer/Florida method using "q" gives JD

Job Description?

I would think that would be important to reference to when firing someone?

JD is also the abbreviation for Juris Doctor or Doctor of Jurisprudence (law degree).

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think Horowitz twice applauding Whistleblowers in the Law Enforcement community for "Bringing Truth to Power" is what Q wanted to emphasize.

A Whistleblower dinner meeting where they all sit at tables, without wearing masks and being recorded on video like that, is pretty incredible. Come to think of it, so is a "Whistle Blower" dinner! I wonder if this is a new thing? Can't see it happening under Obama.

You are absolutely right... this type of thing would NEVER happen under Obama.

The "whistleblowing" that happened under Obama was either immediately quelled, or State Sponsored.

Only a truly demented person would use FISA warrants against American Jounos. A truly demented person with plenty to hide.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

"These folks need to stop rearranging the deck chairs and start looking for lifeboats, I assume they are in short supply."

Well put,
Artfully stated,
My new sig

ELO

ELO, I am honored and flattered.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
how many times has "q" said something about Rosenstein? multiple "bad weeks" "byes" etc

now quoting opinion pieces from fox news...these last months "q" has been desperate and just pathetic...

]activate session[

"“I don’t have an attorney general."" - Trump

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Desperate and Pathetic....

Projection?

Bait Rats?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So I did some digging yesterday and found out there were 109 thousand active users on Qmaps.

At the same time there were 44,000 on r/Redacted and 20,000 (alleged) on theDonald.

So between the two most active political posting boards on Reddit there were 43,000 more people on just one Q satellite...

Which of course is leaving out 8chan...

Someone has reason to panic... but it aint Q

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
how many times has "q" said something about Rosenstein? multiple "bad weeks" "byes" etc

now quoting opinion pieces from fox news...these last months "q" has been desperate and just pathetic...

]activate session[

"“I don’t have an attorney general."" - Trump

]activate session[

"“I don’t have an attorney general.""

Oh, you like that? Me too...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
By the way it's still only papers and news sites that are allowed to comment on Q.

Still banned from television... but for how long?

Watched a Fox News anchor almost vomit at the phrase "pizzagate"

Should be an absolutely Jovial ride from here...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanskMacabre

Give me ten minutes and I'll write the lefts talking points for another six months.

Ford no show: "The Honorable and Truthful Ms. Ford does not wish to subject herself to more trauma, humiliation or pain, she just wishes to move on with her life. Therefor she will refrain from participating in a blame the victim political event." "Oh, and please ignore that FusionGPS stuff."

I took the job, pay is good. You go back to hunting.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Perjury is still illegal and not everyone has a charitable foundation they can rob to pay Perkins Coie

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
She also said she won't testify until the FBI completes an investigation. Of course, the FBI has already stated (twice now) that there will be no investigation because there is no allegation of a federal offense.

The Hail Mary pass has failed. Expect the Monday hearing to be cancelled. At most, the judicial committee vote will be pushed back to next week.
edit on 19-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry but, if the FBI says they aren't investigating something, that means they are done investigating something.

The FBI has massive flexibility in the types of things they are allowed to monitor and they use it.

Not always to keep us safe...

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join