It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

N701JM owned by Spencer W John who was probably the one killed. Not everything has to do with "cleaning up".

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The Department of Veterans Affairs has appointed Camilo Sandoval, former Trump campaign director of data operations, to serve as VA’s chief information officer on an acting basis, Politico reported Wednesday.

link

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not saying this is a false flag set up. But if one were to set up a false flag on 9/11, it could easily look like this:

www.indeed.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

The Department of Veterans Affairs has appointed Camilo Sandoval, former Trump campaign director of data operations, to serve as VA’s chief information officer on an acting basis, Politico reported Wednesday.

link

Good find....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I can tell ya that simulating/role playing a Nuke disaster, all ya gotta do is put your head between your legs & kiss your @ss good-bye.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Personally, I don't put much thought into Q's background. He may have claimed to be an "insider", I don't recall.

I regard Q as a L.A.R.P., it does no good and serves no one to try to fit him into a certain mould....a proverbial square peg. He is who he is, and is pretty good at it.

For various reasons, a portion of Q posts give rise to a degree of doubt. We've discussed it before, Q needs to blend in a certain amount of doubt. Definitely fun to troll with easy-to-dismiss subjects, but MANY of the subjects are super-serious. To the 180' contrary, MSM-style explanations of Q serve to highlight their own weaksauce logic....the ASAT missile launch that was dismissed as a rocket powered sightseeing helicopter with a 25,000ft operating ceiling. Ok, well that just underscores the subject for more scrutiny. Nobody shown that pic would think "helicopter" without a pre-suggestion, certainly not someone who has seen both events with their own eyes.

Anyway, you could deconstruct every Q post through the lens of your own biases, or take in the message. I think the higher being would use this unique opportunity to raise their own level of awareness; to understand the world is very polarized, Good and Evil.

Which leads to my 2nd point... Q is a great media icon, that's about it. Has Q shut down the LHC at the last second before a universe-killing singularity event, like a Star Trek episode??? No. Has Q put his foot down, in the path of very bad actors that are trying to take over the world, like a Bond movie...? Yes.

I'm sick of typing. I have real world local politics to engage in tonight. Taking another lesson from Q, I am part of a Revolution in my town. For years, it's been more of a one-man revolution in regards to confronting elected officials with their own misdeeds. I have pulled docs and emails that nobody ever thought would see the light of day, even going to court to get them JW style. I have felt the wrath of malicious prosecution, even getting locked-up based on lies generated by politician's goons. I put a solid 5 years into this and now I own the town.

Starting with Wikileaks style paperwork dives, moving through the Jason Bourne mode of "dotting the Ts and crossing the Is". Now, Q helps me perfect my long game- how to craft a win into a victory. I understand him when he says not to overcook things. When Q "drops" drips out like WL, I understand how it's an effective technique....etc etc. I live it.

I learned from Q, and you should too. Not just the cut-n-paste info he delivers, but also how to interpret them. Q and our NEW heros of the last decade, they provide a template on how to research, and how to compose yourself, how to be the "bad guy" in the room. I give Q credit for this, and as an inspiration on many levels. Learning how to control the narrative is the best part. Myself, I do really well now, against all odds. You guys would be proud of me....I plan on working "happy ending" into my public speech tonight.

Seriously, my mom worked for JFK, we have pics of him in the family album. For no good reason, she was pro-Hillary. I tried to explain to her that the same people who support Hillary now with dirty deeds are the same people who blew JFKs brains out. She refused to understand, and passed away hating Trump and never seeing the world for what it is. I feel bad about that.

Q is just a news channel, who sometimes gets exclusive drops on sensitive material, just like real journalists did back in the day. If a journalist is a L.A.R.P., that's what Q is. Nobody here can say much more, one way or the other. Can we leave it at that and kill the subject?

/rant off
edit on 4-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: rant on again

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: carewemust

Thanks cwm. I apologize I didn't provide a summary. My mind was focused on finding out who C.S. is.

I don't follow Tracy - I saw it on Bill Mitchell's timeline.

Possibly Cody Shearer.

This relates back to the second dossier.

Unlikely. Doesn't seem to have any IT background

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
post#2071

"Q" using more false information to Manipulate the people

First, it is not an Upside down cross, they are equal lengths

en.wikipedia.org...

second,

www.churchofsatan.com...

Do Satanists use inverted crosses?

The reversed cross is often seen by Christians as symbolic of St. Peter since legend states that he was crucified upside down (at his own request) by the Romans and thus it also can serve as symbolic of the office of the pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Literature has long depicted anyone who has embraced Satan and thus rejected Jesus as having embraced the reversed cross as symbolic of that act. Satanists are free to employ any symbols which they feel have resonance, so if such an upside-down cross has personal meaning they could use it.

"Q"
first it was laughable, now it is just getting desperate and pathetic
edit on 4-9-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

link

You'd think if this is the CS person, Trump would have known and I don't think he is the type to give promotions to people that betray him.

If this is the right CS person, they handed the opposition disinformation, courtesy of the Trump Campaign.

edit on 4-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The media has had secret documents leaked to them from the doj and FBI and the top security officer of the Senate intelligence committee, for many months. They know that what Q is saying is true and are afraid, because the hammer that falls on the Deep State criminals , will also crush them.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yeah, "that's no inverted cross". And I bet these aren't actually Phoenix on a globe (Lucifer ruling the world) but just American Eagles:

image source

An ancient Roman Phoenix on a Globe:

image source

And, as posted a few pages earlier, its certainly just a coincidence that Bill and Hillary made multiple visits to Haitis highest Voodoo priest for Animal Sacrifces.

Also, previously posted: Hillarys mentor, Jean Houston, who instructed her to contact the dead, has a husband who works with Kenneth Grant (successor of Aleister Crowley) and wrote a book about Sekhmet, the Goddess of war who likes blood offerings.

Postings that point to undeniable proof of claims being made, are conveniently ignored.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You can say they're equal in length all day long but as someone who has seen the Chelsea Clinton pic before MY own two eyes know that you are wrong. Why would you state something that is so clearly incorrect? It does nothing to serve your point overall.

Fwiw I mainly skim over the posts of certain users here as I know they offer little in terms of discussion on the topic. But this bold faced lie was too disappointingly obvious to pass up.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

OK

Schmevils dadvocate.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Ruby Red shoes Judy Garland wore in "The Wizard of Oz" were stolen in the dead of night 13 years ago. They have been recovered, says FBI.

??? Thoughts? Symbolism? Coincidence?

Stolen Ruby Red Slippers from 'Wizard of Oz' Recovered, FBI Announces Today
edit on 4-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

ETA:

Thomas Shaw, who owned the missing pair of heels, told Forbes that this pair was used in the scene where Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, tells Dorothy, "Click your heels together three times and say 'There's no place like home' and you'll be there."

Camera shutters began to click rapidly when Jill Sandborn, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Minneapolis field office, pulled back the curtain and showed the slippers for the first time in 13 years.

"They're more than just a pair of shoes, the slippers," Johnson said. "They're an enduring symbol of the power of belief."

edit on 4-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The pendant looks like a buzzard. Did you know that anything a buzzard craps on will rot? It's some potent shtuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You're a force of nature! I applaud your efforts.

As for Q, I've always been reminded of old school Hollywood Blind Items. They're definitely a MEDIA phenomenon. Whomever is behind it is/are extraordinary. Remember, Trump once linked to magapill.com, which prominently promoted one of the earliest articles on Q. Also remember, the Magapill name was bought long before Trump ran for president. Also remember that Trump bought the rights to Make America Great Again in 2012. There are no coincidences.

The media hates them because they're threatened for some reason. I think I know why, and if that bears out, I love it.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Re: Q msg #2082 @ qmap.pub...

What's the significance of John McCain in relation to Brett Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Personally, I don't put much thought into Q's background. He may have claimed to be an "insider", I don't recall.

I regard Q as a L.A.R.P., it does no good and serves no one to try to fit him into a certain mould....a proverbial square peg. He is who he is, and is pretty good at it.

For various reasons, a portion of Q posts give rise to a degree of doubt. We've discussed it before, Q needs to blend in a certain amount of doubt. Definitely fun to troll with easy-to-dismiss subjects, but MANY of the subjects are super-serious. To the 180' contrary, MSM-style explanations of Q serve to highlight their own weaksauce logic....the ASAT missile launch that was dismissed as a rocket powered sightseeing helicopter with a 25,000ft operating ceiling. Ok, well that just underscores the subject for more scrutiny. Nobody shown that pic would think "helicopter" without a pre-suggestion, certainly not someone who has seen both events with their own eyes.

Anyway, you could deconstruct every Q post through the lens of your own biases, or take in the message. I think the higher being would use this unique opportunity to raise their own level of awareness; to understand the world is very polarized, Good and Evil.

Which leads to my 2nd point... Q is a great media icon, that's about it. Has Q shut down the LHC at the last second before a universe-killing singularity event, like a Star Trek episode??? No. Has Q put his foot down, in the path of very bad actors that are trying to take over the world, like a Bond movie...? Yes.

I'm sick of typing. I have real world local politics to engage in tonight. Taking another lesson from Q, I am part of a Revolution in my town. For years, it's been more of a one-man revolution in regards to confronting elected officials with their own misdeeds. I have pulled docs and emails that nobody ever thought would see the light of day, even going to court to get them JW style. I have felt the wrath of malicious prosecution, even getting locked-up based on lies generated by politician's goons. I put a solid 5 years into this and now I own the town.

Starting with Wikileaks style paperwork dives, moving through the Jason Bourne mode of "dotting the Ts and crossing the Is". Now, Q helps me perfect my long game- how to craft a win into a victory. I understand him when he says not to overcook things. When Q "drops" drips out like WL, I understand how it's an effective technique....etc etc. I live it.

I learned from Q, and you should too. Not just the cut-n-paste info he delivers, but also how to interpret them. Q and our NEW heros of the last decade, they provide a template on how to research, and how to compose yourself, how to be the "bad guy" in the room. I give Q credit for this, and as an inspiration on many levels. Learning how to control the narrative is the best part. Myself, I do really well now, against all odds. You guys would be proud of me....I plan on working "happy ending" into my public speech tonight.

Seriously, my mom worked for JFK, we have pics of him in the family album. For no good reason, she was pro-Hillary. I tried to explain to her that the same people who support Hillary now with dirty deeds are the same people who blew JFKs brains out. She refused to understand, and passed away hating Trump and never seeing the world for what it is. I feel bad about that.

Q is just a news channel, who sometimes gets exclusive drops on sensitive material, just like real journalists did back in the day. If a journalist is a L.A.R.P., that's what Q is. Nobody here can say much more, one way or the other. Can we leave it at that and kill the subject?

/rant off

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: CanadianMason

That is an honest answer, thanks.

I think the media is after more than that with it's interest in Q,
imo.

Time will tell, I think by November things will be more clear,
or maybe settled completely one way or another.

Shoot I hope so I have a 12pk riding that HRC is confined or Suicided by Dec. 2018.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join