It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

President Trump needs to repeat that Tweet about the liberal press being "the biggest threat facing America", at least once per week...and show examples at every chance.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's starting to look more like President Obama himself authorized SPYGATE.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: samuelsson

Q's point about "those who scream the loudest" implies that those who voice their opinions in the 'loudest' way possible are the most suspect. Maybe that's a psychological trick to squelch free speech. Don't protest too loudly or you will be a suspect, too. Geez.

Thats some mental gymanstics there.

I'll just wait for the next new poster to sweep you off your feet and expose what you really think

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Jesus F'ing f.

Michael aqino had an a.m.a on ATS no?

That one is in to some s!ck sh!t if what im reading is correct. Equal to mengele is a huge statement.

Made me think of the first book i read. Mama's boy charles king.

Who writes stuff like that?

What did Aquino say to Rosinitiate's questioning regarding the Presidio hotel? First page, second question in the AMA.

Why is it relevant? Did he participate in other threads? Which ones? Ask TheGut.

Where are the birds? Aviary? [Big] Bird like an Ice [Burgh]

The more you know.

They never thought they'd be hunted

~
posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM

link   

Mr. Aquino, Let me start by first stating: what a ride it’s been to see you on these threads. I don’t believe I have ever met someone with such smooth wit and fluid overt and covert humor. I enjoy every single post you make (whether I agree or not) for that reason. 

My question to you, which at this point must be tiresome to you, yet surely expected, is in regards to the “Presidio SRA” incident. You make yourself perfectly clear when you state in: “The 1986-87 Presidio “Satanic Ritual Abuse” Events” – in September 2008 that: 

The bottom line was that on one hand the politically-driven “black bag job” to intimidate me out of the Army had failed, and indeed could not withstand many other decent and honorable offices and officials in the same Army who, as they learned about the scheme, refused to aid, abet, or tolerate it. [This included every single superior officer in my chain of command throughout all the years of the initial attack against us and the subsequent investigations.] 

xeper.org... 

So your position is apparently that the accusations are patently false and that it was a “black bag job” carried out by a Christian chaplain on the behest of Senator Jesse Helms (if this is incorrect please clarify if you so choose). Of course this was after the October 1988 broadcast of Geraldo Rivera, 2 years after the original investigation. 

In another publication titled: 
From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory 
-by- Colonel Paul E. Valley 
-with- Major Michael A. Aquino 
It states: 

“The advantage of MindWar is that it conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially you overwhelm your enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.” 

www.markdice.com... 

Seeing how your experience in PSYOP’s goes back to the late 70’s early 80’s and looking at the above quote. I can’t help but see a correlation into your outlining of the charges against you and the position in which you place yourself and the techniques you learned in your career. 

Or is it simply that I have it backwards and it turns out that there was a blatant PSYOP campaign being waged against a trained PSYOP team lead? And that is the question I am most curious about. How does a trained PSYOP agent get PSYOP’d? Thanks in advance for you time and thoughts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Never has any president been under so much pressure while trying to conduct the work of the presidency.

Never in my lifetime. The stakes are very high, and he is
keeping his word and doing what he said.

I think it was important that General Mattis answer so quickly,
and decisively, John Kelley also, love it that they didn't wait
or hesitate.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It wasnt the liberal press he said fake news is the biggest enemy of the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Considering his "headwinds to accomplishments" ratio, President Trump has to be ranked as the most effective President since...maybe ever?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 9/4/2018 by carewemust because: ATS DDOS attacks again?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

The "press" is 90% liberal. Therefore...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

qmap.pub...
In search bar you can enter “Declas” all drops will show up. You can further select the drop number as shown in photo above in yellow #1602 for more connections. Follow the rabbit..

BG newest piece “Blue Wave” I wish I payed more attention in art class.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
did anyone see the exchange between Huma and Lyndsey Graham?

I can't link to reddit but I will Pm a link to you if you want it.Wow!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

THEY NEVER THOUGHT THEY'D BE HUNTED !
-EbbNFlow - 2018

EPIC POST!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Bra vo dude :up.

If more people acted like you there wouldnt be need for Q.

Amazing

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It's like Huma is sending a message to John McCain. "You had my back in 2012. Now I've got yours!" Maybe he's still in the land of the living?

Before I forget, can someone easily reference the heli activity recorded from off Epstein Isle the same date of McNobody passing...?

The first thing I would do is validate the actual time of the "footage", as this story is easily contrived. It's interesting though! I searched already.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The link Musk had in his email is dead, on buzzfeed's site too.

Too bad would have liked to see.

I don't doubt Musk has intel on the guy.

According to Azalea Banks he has all of his phones monitored and did it to her as well.

I don't doubt he employed spooks to check this guy out after the guy was bad mouthing him. He probably can't present that evidence.

I highly doubt he would have just made up his accusation and still be backing it up.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Considering his "headwinds to accomplishments" ratio, President Trump has to be ranked as the most effective President since...maybe ever?

Nicely said. Absolutely!

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure where you got that statistic from but its way off.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Declas seems to be the FISA - check image name.

Q

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Some of you might find this handy.

In a nutshell, when a user logs into Pacer and purchases a document, the RECAP browser extension (Firefox/Chrome), automatically uploads a copy to Court Listener and Internet Archive. Anyone in the world with RECAP installed that purchases a document on Pacer, in turn makes it freely available to anyone else in the world.

The extention: chrome.google.com...

Free Repository: www.courtlistener.com...

Created in 2009, RECAP is a free extension from Free Law Project and the Center for Information Technology Policy at Princeton that improves the experience of using PACER, the online public access system for the U.S. federal courts.

RECAP has two main features. First, when you purchase an item on PACER, RECAP anonymously uploads that item to the RECAP Archive hosted at www.courtlistener.com... where it can be downloaded for free by others.

Second, before you purchase an item that is in our collection, a link will be provided for you — right inside PACER — to get it for free. Any of the millions of items that have been uploaded so far are already available to you for free.

The benefit of this system is that the dockets and documents in the PACER system should only need to be purchased once. After that, you can get them for free by clicking a link that's right inside the PACER website. What's even better is that the more people using RECAP, the more items are free and the more money you'll save.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: butcherguy

It's just crazy.

Every single person screaming ends up having something to hide.

Why don't they keep quiet?

Is it that they KNOW at this point they are going down and have nothing to lose?

I wonder the same thing, lol, I guess they're trusting a different " Plan " , the Wrong one ! Remember back during Trump's 1st SOTU address before Congress, he said something like " those who stood with him would be forgiven " ? We saw lot's of resignations on both sides of the aisle, but I guess the rest of them doubled down on their arrogance they were protected and untouchable, they sorely miscalculated IMO.

I avoided No Names Funerals for the most part, but from what I saw, the sappy " We are the non-partisan folks of Integrity " made my brain bleed. They were signaling each other to stick together, probably using the opportunity to plot how to not have the same fate as No Name. Huma's tweet was bizzare, a reminder of the scam they all participated in ??

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join