It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Scramble after Las Vegas Shooter’s Girlfriend Lists FBI as Place of Employment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This whole Vegas thing stinks to high heaven. I still think Paddock was a patsy.

Yeah. I'd like to know more about the Prince who had the top floor of the hotel rented out and the reports of shots fired at the airport that night. Something about trying to assassinate some Saudi Prince?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Seems it was a credit card app. Do you think they are going to check with the FBI?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hey. Here's something you can try. Instead of being such a weiner, try for once to look into a story and verify its validity. You know. Think from an angle besides the one you employ from your little safe space. Here. I'll start. I'll start by searching other sources. After all, truth is stranger than fiction.

Hey, here's something you can try — don't talk about me like you know me or know of me when you obviously don't — because if you did, you'd know that of all my faults (and I have my share), none of them are not doing my research or talking from a "little safe space."

I've "looked into" True Pundit stories for the better part of two years since they appeared out of nowhere pushing viral fabrication after fabrication.

Knock yourself out though.

You may as well go try to have a conversation with one of those pull string toys. *EVERY* response I have seen on any forum, everywhere is nothing but "(Librul/ Libtard/ Liberal/ Leftist) Can't do anything but (lie/ make up stuff/ Clinton's Fault), something something Obama's fault, something something Hillary's fault, which is why I love Trump! (Insert songs of praise about Der Fuhrer- because at this point, the incredible blind following of the man has gotten to that point) LIBRUALS/ LEFTISTS ARE ALL EVIL! GAAH!". Insert random threats about shoving their flag covered gun down one's throat and firing wildly, while they scream obscenities and "MURICA!!!" over and over.

I have not, in the 2 years of this seen so much as a dozen (I counted 10) level headed, logical, actual intelligent discourse style posts *anywhere* on the internet, with all of the reading I can stomach of political BS. I am also going to use this reply as a way to turn the tables. Without naming names, how many ATSers could conceivably fit the following symptoms of a particular psychosis? I know of a *lot*. I really do.

www.mayoclinic.org...

After reading the list- I came 2 some conclusions which I am sure are gonna be met with flames hot enough to melt asbestos- most trumpers and fundamental believers in all 3 major religions all sport the first category like champions. Other symptoms include intense hostility, and the delusion that they are being directly attacked (not to mention they think they are personally 'special' in some forms or other).

Yup. I just called the majority of trumpers and religious people out and out looney toons. Showing them the light is like a cow on railroad tracks watching a freight train come at them. Boom, splat, steak.

No matter what you say, what you do, how ever many links you can provide- hell, a signed confession wouldn't even sway them- their brainwashed brain is not going to accept it. Just nod, smile, and let them do what they do. With any luck, the universe will sort it out.

I will admit, I am no fan of Hillary, myself (there's things she's said and done that make me think she's up to her neck in some shady crap), but rolling over for that self serving, preening rich old fart who obviously is NOT in it for the job at hand?

Ha. No. I'll be impressed when someone who makes $30K a year manages president, and does a half decent job, too.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You be the judge

www.fbi.gov...

Then there is.......good enough for the CIA whats stopping the FBI?

Egypt's Rights Groups View Report on CIA Torture With Weary Familiarity

time.com...

For rights advocates in Egypt, the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee report released Tuesday detailing years of CIA torture was a reminder not only of the country’s past role as a destination for “outsourcing” U.S. torture, but also of a present reality in which Egypt’s security forces continue to use brutal methods on detainees. Egypt was a key destination under the CIA’s “rendition” program in which the U.S. transferred prisoners to other countries for interrogation.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Knock yourself out -

Chauffeur, pretty high ranking Commie ya think?

www.washingtonpost.com... 2cc99

As for her parents, Viktor Knavs is a former member of the Yugoslav Communist Party who worked as the chauffeur for the mayor of his home town, Sevnica, and supposedly became a successful car salesman; other reports say he sold auto parts. He was born in 1944, making him two years older than the president. Amalija Knavs was a pattern maker at a textile factory. They are now said to be retired.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

You create psychological profiles of the members on the various forums you visit?

That doesn't seem healthy, even on a subconscious level.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The more I see Trump act the more I believe he was a plan B for the Elite who pick "who shall rule next".

Insert songs of praise about Der Fuhrer

I do however have a problem when someone goes "reductio ad Hitlerum"

and then points to a definition of Schizophrenia. You know people cannot be diagnosed clinically from internet postings, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Interesting we live in an era where some "lone gunman" can shoot up a concert killing dozens and the overall population is completely content with having more unanswered questions than answers about the entire event.

Like:
The security guard
The number of weapons
The conflicting reports
The police radio inconsistencies
The lack of security footage
The GF!!!!

When the fbi has no crime to solve they just commit one to solve. If they actually reduced terrorism their budgets would get cut. Can't have that now. The fbi also has the import job of toppling the democratically elected president of AMERICA.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
True pundit???

Are we supposed to believe them because I hit the back button on their site and it took me to this Trump Battles the FDA Over Carson’s Breakthrough Discovery! Says “This WILL NOT Be Banned, The American People Have a Right To Have Access To This” .

I think both stories are about as valid as reporting from the Onion.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Duh, Feds. Half of this website could have told you that on day 1 after the shooting.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's been done to me on here more than I care to think about. I like to 'give back to the community' every so often.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's been done to me on here more than I care to think about. I like to 'give back to the community' every so often.

Not another russian bot where does it end.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I suspect it is for the same reason Adam Lanza's neighbors reported contact w/ FBI as well as the "FBI Use" targets found in his residence (before it was demolished, along with the crime scene of course)

How good is the source of the information? On second thought, is this available anywhere besides "True Pundit" (I'm unsure how credible they are)
edit on 8/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is new? I thought it was well known that she had ties to the FBI and at some point people even speculated she was a double agent?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Source credibility aside, I think most of us decided early on that Paddock was a patsy and Danley his handler.

I'm also wondering, if true, whether the agency would have an online presence, monitoring discussion of their asset.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Nice avatar, by the way

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ignoring the derailment that happened to this thread, let me just add a little bit more info.

As already mentioned by a previous poster, it appears this story was based on a search on the intelius.com website. Now, for some reason I can't open the website right now (and it would indeed be suspicious if the site was taken down after this story, but I'm not jumping to conclusions), but after a bit of a background check on Intelius itself, it appears that it's generally considered a trustworthy source.

I have found four review websites mentioning it as one of the best:
consumersadvocate.org
bestonlinereviews.com
toptenreviews.com
awebtoknow.com

One saying it's not good:
asecurelife.com

And one that didn't mention it at all:
pcmag.com

I am aware, by the way, of the very high possibility of these review websites being paid to include (as well as to not include, when paid by rival websites) certain services on their articles, but taking all this information at face value, it appears, as I said, that Intelius is generally considered a good source. Make of that what you will.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If this was found to be true then I think the only right minded thing to do is do away with fbi and all involved should be hung in public executions . Then remove all workers at department of justice .replace with a new Don with more close ties to state level law enforcement people and new top law enforcement codename shield special hazards intervention and enforcement of laws directorate. They would actually only be called in on serious crimes that are outside the abilities of state level law enforcement personnel.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Check the links in the description.

youtu.be...

Sorry for no hyperlink. I’m doing this from my phone. Not me. Not my video. Just something I found.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Edit- removed to prevent thread drift
edit on 8/27/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join