It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Scramble after Las Vegas Shooter’s Girlfriend Lists FBI as Place of Employment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I suppose it never occured to you that many people are employed by the FBI in non-agent roles

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

So what are you saying?

She was just employed as a cleaner... or a receptionist, maybe?

That would hardly be the conspiracy of the century... even if it was proven to be true.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, this is weird! From your quote...

Entry Requirements

The job of an FBI Special Agent is exacting, demanding, and challenging, yet also highly rewarding. Because of the specialized nature of FBI Special Agent jobs, the FBI has very strict entry requirements in place. To qualify for a position as an FBI Special Agent:

Candidates must be at least 23 years old, but younger than 37 at the time of appointment. Veterans, however, may be granted an age waiver if they are older than 37.

Candidates must be a United States citizen or a citizen of the Northern Mariana Islands.

Candidates must hold a four-year degree from a college or university accredited by one of the institutional associations recognized by the United States Secretary of Education.

Candidates must possess a valid, U.S. driver’s license. Candidates must have completed at least three years of professional work experience.

...OR, the Northern Mariana Islands?????? Really??? WOW!!

Not Puerto Rico, or any of the other US commonwealth's like American Samoa, etc., just the microscopic Norther Mariana Islands, huh????

THAT'S BIZARRE!!!

I wonder what that's all about???

ETA - Must be meant to include Saipan...but why? I knew you didn't have to clear Customs there, but I never understood that.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Can a non-US citizen even work for the FBI?

Well, Trump's father in law is a foreign-born communist so who knows. If the POTUS can have such a direct connection to a sworn enemy of the United States (That being communism), all bets are off.
edit on 25-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Two very possible non-agent roles she could have filled Would be intelligence analyst or surveillance analyst.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wait a minute...!!

Was Delaney from the Phillipines, or was she from Guam? I thought I read she was living in the Phillipines, but was originally from somewhere else. Guam just so happens to be part of, none other than...

The Northern Mariana Islands!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nope.. Phillipines. She has an artist daughter in California that happens to be a US citizen

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Having searched all over, there are many sites with this information but alas non actually verifiable. However, one site stated that she was employed at FBI Atlantis (Bahamas). I've tried credit searching her but unfortunately I'm not willing to pay for the full information

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

By verified and legitimate I will assume that you mean those outlets that hastily rush to publish any salacious or scandalous detail of Donald J. Trump without verification? Ok...seems legit.

No?

First I didn't say "verified and legitimate," I said the source will be unverifiable and no legitimate source will confirm the reporting. Your assumption that by "legitimate" I meant "hates Trump" is your own silly hangup.

I don't consider Fox News, Daily Caller, Free Beacon, Daily Wire, etc to be non-legitimate. Everyone gets stuff wrong from time to time, most go hard on opinion, spin, etc. True Pundit on the other literally makes stuff up. Most if not all of their "exclusives" are complete fabrications.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

True Pundit makes # up. I'd don't even have to open this to know they'll claim some anonymous source that can't be verified and no legitimate outlet will ever confirm. We're not talking spin, bias, opinion, etc but straight fabrication.

Well, I agree about True Pundit... but I took a looksee anyway. Then I went to Intelius myself and did find the page showing her as employed with the FBI, but no dates or anything more specific: Intelius -- Mary Lou Danley

I don't know anything about Intelius, but I know many of these sites have erroneous information.... So I'm not buying it. At least not yet. I could believe it... but I need more than this.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They were not making up the fact that Danley has FBI listed as an employer on Intellius.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here's the rub about that... these search sites (all of them I have seen) mix people up regularly. The purpose of the info page is not to disseminate correct information, but to disseminate enough information to sell more information.

It is conceivable that there is a Marilou Danley who did work for the FBI, or even a Marilou Danley who once lied on an application and said she worked for the FBI. It might be the same Marilou Danley we're talking about here, or someone else with the same name. We don't know. I do know she is shown as related to Geary Danley, 77, shown as living in Arkansas.

It appears this entire story is based on that search, which was originally shown in a YouTube vid:

The vid was posted three days ago by fash forward, whose videos are all about the Mandeley Bay shooting.

Now, all that does not mean the story is false... it simply means there is quite enough cause to be skeptical, and I am. Would I be surprised to learn that Danley worked as a paid informant for the FBI? Nope, not in the slightest. Am I going to call for her prosecution based on a YouTube vid and subsequent reports on that vid? Nope, not in the slightest.

However, I point out one thing that to me is the most troubling part of all this. I recommend everyone who has any interest in this story to read these closing lines from TruePundit and think about them... long and hard. It sums up the real problem quite well:

Perhaps a member of Congress can investigate. Who else can we call?

The FBI?

This story is developing.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Here's the rub about that... these search sites (all of them I have seen) mix people up regularly. The purpose of the info page is not to disseminate correct information, but to disseminate enough information to sell more information.

It is conceivable that there is a Marilou Danley who did work for the FBI, or even a Marilou Danley who once lied on an application and said she worked for the FBI. It might be the same Marilou Danley we're talking about here, or someone else with the same name. We don't know.

Ahhh... now I get it. Thank you! That makes much sense. And even looking at the Intelius page closer now, the person they "found" is Marilou Lou Danley -- not Marilou Danley... or even Mari Lou Danley.

However, I point out one thing that to me is the most troubling part of all this.

Perhaps a member of Congress can investigate. Who else can we call? The FBI? This story is developing.

Yes, that is the most troubling part. And it has been for far too long.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
don't worry

TRUMP TWEET TODAY

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hey. Here's something you can try. Instead of being such a weiner, try for once to look into a story and verify its validity. You know. Think from an angle besides the one you employ from your little safe space. Here. I'll start. I'll start by searching other sources. After all, truth is stranger than fiction.

Hey, here's something you can try — don't talk about me like you know me or know of me when you obviously don't — because if you did, you'd know that of all my faults (and I have my share), none of them are not doing my research or talking from a "little safe space."

I've "looked into" True Pundit stories for the better part of two years since they appeared out of nowhere pushing viral fabrication after fabrication.

Knock yourself out though.

You sure do get triggered easily hoss. Triggered in your little safe space. I know you well enough to know you've been in these threads lately tossing about this and that. True pundit isn't the only one reporting this and if YOU'D taken 3 seconds to search YOU'D have found that information. But, continue with your confirmation biases. Because that's what gets us 8 years of Donaldo DeTrumpito.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

True Pundit makes # up. I'd don't even have to open this to know they'll claim some anonymous source that can't be verified and no legitimate outlet will ever confirm. We're not talking spin, bias, opinion, etc but straight fabrication.

Well, I agree about True Pundit... but I took a looksee anyway. Then I went to Intelius myself and did find the page showing her as employed with the FBI, but no dates or anything more specific: Intelius -- Mary Lou Danley

I don't know anything about Intelius, but I know many of these sites have erroneous information.... So I'm not buying it. At least not yet. I could believe it... but I need more than this.

Yeah. I came up with the same info but don't have time to dig down that rabbit hole. Keeps digging though. You might find some nugget. Then again, you might dig right into a sewer line.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Also

Just because a person claims a previous employer doesn't mean it is true. People lie on applications a lot.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Can a non-US citizen even work for the FBI?

Yes, if they pass the background check.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This whole Vegas thing stinks to high heaven. I still think Paddock was a patsy.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Also

Just because a person claims a previous employer doesn't mean it is true. People lie on applications a lot.

About working for the FBI? That's quite a whopper!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join