It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President OBAMA's C.D.C. Director Arrested For Criminal Sexual Assault.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hear lots of Republicans complain about some of the picks Trump made.

I hope Democrats do the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I hear lots of Republicans complain about some of the picks Trump made.

I hope Democrats do the same.

They are complaining about a lot of the picks Trump has made. Still are doing so, actually.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am now wondering what the statute of limitations is in relation to grabbing ass.

Guess i am off to the bunker now.

Most of the male population is guilty and since we now live in a zero tolerance society...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

So, you best be stopping now.

Bummer.

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

Obama is suffering from TDS and has lost all touch with reality.

the article says that Obama was already out of office when this happened, so Obama was right, contrary to what the OP says.....but why would the OP fail to mention that?.....c'mon guys....it only took a minute to fact check...try to be a little more clever with your BS

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

To be fair, it's in the external quote in the OP.

Which makes the thread even weirder. Makes one wonder if the OP read what he posted before he posted it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, you best be stopping now.

Bummer.

Nope it was a joke.

I just do not quite understand why the people want to try to make it a big deal.

If it was severe then it would have been reported at the time. There is no context in the article as to the situation. In some cases it is ok to grab an ass. Yet everyone wants to go off and pretend they know all the facts.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think the fact that criminal charges were brought and the guy was arrested is a pretty good indication that there's something to it.

Unless it's a political thing. Over a guy who left the government more than a year ago. Which doesn't make much sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nice assumption.

Clearly there is nothing to it other than a simple grab ass.

After all that is what being reported and in my book that does not warrant the police getting involved weeks or months later.

The crime is clear and very petty.

I do not think the justice system could handle the influx if every unwanted grab ass was criminally prosecuted.

Usually it takes repeated unwanted offences to warrant such attention from the police and it has been that way because grabbing ass is an american tradition.

An unwanted sexual advance is not criminal.

Harassment is criminal and is usually required in such cases.

In other words if the person grabbed the ass and was told to not do that and did it no more then there is no criminal issue.

If the person persisted in sexual advances then there could be criminality.

The op does not in any way clarify any of that. So it is impossible with the information present to make a valid judgement in this situation other than the charge is bogus based on evidence presented.

To simply claim that it is a justified charge just because he was charged is just an opinion not supported by the facts presented.
edit on 25-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

To simply claim that it is a justified charge just because he was charged is just an opinion not supported by the facts presented
I think I said "there is something to it." Right?

Speaking of that:

The guy got charged.

Are you sure you don't do it?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
we now find another sex pervert from his administration arrested.

The quintessential Pu__y grabber sycophant, decrying sexual perversion?

LOL...I wrestle with myself everytime I choose to respond to anything you write...I hate lowering myself in such a manner, but sometimes, like now, i cant help myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

Obama is suffering from TDS and has lost all touch with reality.

the article says that Obama was already out of office when this happened, so Obama was right, contrary to what the OP says.....but why would the OP fail to mention that?.....c'mon guys....it only took a minute to fact check...try to be a little more clever with your BS

How does that make him working in the Obama Administration not a connection to Obama? Someone on here said of Trump and the people being arrested, birds of a feather. If it is that simple then the connection stands.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Lol. That video reminds of how the far left think it is okay to react to hearing words they don't like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join