It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen willing to tell Mueller about conspiracy to collude

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well here it is

β€œMr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network. β€œNot just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

So there it is... not only did Cohen plead guilty to the CHARGE of violating campaign finance law at the behest of "the candidate" but he's also ready to spill the beans on everything he knows...

MOAR POPCORN!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Watch they try to "Prove" things without proving anything.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
English... do you speak it?

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch they try to "Prove" things without proving anything.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Well here it is

β€œMr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network. β€œNot just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

So there it is... not only did Cohen plead guilty to the CHARGE of violating campaign finance law at the behest of "the candidate" but he's also ready to spill the beans on everything he knows...

MOAR POPCORN!

Are we talking about the Trump that said "As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not."

Or the Trump that said β€œI mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don’t know who broke in to DNC"

Can we all agree that Trump is not smart enough to collude with Russia on hacking given he identified the internet as "the cyber" and thinks hackers are 400lb NEET's?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

MOAR POPCORN!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Junior is going down first.
Drain the swamp!!

edit on 22-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What's your opinion on the fact that Cohen is turning like a screw for SC?

originally posted by: SwissMarked

MOAR POPCORN!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Forgive me for not trusting a word out of the crooked lawyer's mouth.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Make
Attorney General
Get
Awoke

Where the fu(k is Sessions...?!

Biggest constraint on this Administration is its AG.

Piss poor appointment Trump. Love ya, but that choice was an epic fail.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
Forgive me for not trusting a word out of the crooked lawyer's mouth.

But you trust Trump who hired Cohen as a vice-president of the Trump Organization and has been Trumps special counsel since 2006?!
Ffs

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The walls are beginning to crumble around Trump and it's definitely not the wall he wants to build along the Mexican boarder. If he's faced with impeachment before the end of the year, I bet he'll resign. He's cooked his own goose and Rudy Giuliani is ignorantly fanning the flames, lol. The next three months should be rather entertaining. I can just imagine Time Magazine's cover with Trump in a prison jump suit with the heading... "YOU'RE FIRED" lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Hate to rain on your kool-aid party....

Collusion isn't a crime.

Get back to me when a crime has been committed.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Riiight, I straight up don't believe it, Cohen will say anything to save his hide, as all crooked lawyers.

Imho, he was quickly dismantled as this is Muellers specialty and Cohen was easy prey, Manaforts been around the block or two, so it's no wonder they're having trouble with him, as well as Elliot, who believes Mueller Authority is questionable in its reach.

Point is, I'll be very interested to see what Cohen has to say.

Admittedly, this is the biggest piece of munition that literally landed on the liberal left laps and they are blowing up the airwaves.

Liberal side of tweeter are literally crying with tears of joy saying this is it, we got him and we'll have a new POTUS soon, lol 🀣

As the NYtimes puts it, these are rough times, but I believe the POTUS is resilience and will fight to the end.

Looking at POTUS twitter feed, he doesn't seem worried at all and rather stoic feel to it. If anything, he's straight up challenging it, lol, goddamn I love this POTUS.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Rich men paying off women to keep their mouths shut about a sexual relationship has never been a crime and never will be.

This is the most ridiculous BS and the media is running it.

What this tells me. They had to make up a crime that is not a crime because they have nothing on Trump.
edit on 22-8-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
if Cohen can prove it.. then Trumps done.

But I don't think Cohen can, I think Cohens cooked and he's prepared to do anything Mueller demands of him.. including making cr@p up and falsifying evidence.

Trump didn't need to collude, Clinton was hated enough!

There's 0 evidence anywhere that Russia hacked the DNC and leaked the emails - even if they did and even if (thats a big if) Trump asked them to... then i highly doubt any evidence exists.

This is just more media fodder..

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

So?
The plea deal has no evidences to back it up.
No matter what he states, it is a he said/ he said argument, with out further proofs.

and

"he's also ready to spill the beans on everything he knows..." only states that Cohen is willing to cooperate. Not that he knows anything negative.

I swear native English speakers, are the worst at understanding written language.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, conservatives can't cry FAKE NEWS because this is the NY POST and the man who owns it also owns Fox News and personally talks to Trump on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Oh, it's being spun like crazy. Funny that part of the article is sourced from Maddows blog twitter and the interview recently by lacky lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, conservatives can't cry FAKE NEWS because this is the NY POST and the man who owns it also owns Fox News and personally talks to Trump on a regular basis.

Ugh, the discussion was fine until you barged in with this childish statement, stick to the topic yo or get on.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

How about his recordings? God knows how many he has and how long those date back but I'm sure we'll learn about it soon enough!

Trump trusted this crooked lawyer for what, decades? He hires the best people!!!

His mistake was to think Cohen would go down without ratting him out. Manafort is holding strong but only because he definitely plans on being pardoned by Trump. That's definitely coming and all Hell will break loose when it happens.

Trump is going down in the way conservatives want every Democrat POTUS to go down from Clinton to Obama so it's hilarious to see their wishes coming true but not entirely the way they wanted it.

Careful what you wish for!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join