It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen willing to tell Mueller about conspiracy to collude

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
What's your opinion on the fact that Cohen is turning like a screw for SC?

Anyone dumb enough to plead guilty to things that aren’t crimes doesn’t have enough threads on his shaft to screw anything... The End...

>.> everything he plead guilty to WERE crimes, what the hell are you talking about?

eh no, not all. there was no violation of campaign finance laws, period (the rest are obviously crimes) he plead to it so that it can be used to bash Trump, and for that reason only. Lanny Davis is a known scumbag and Clinton lackey.......he had no problem having his client plea to something that isnt a crime.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
It is a crime when it violates campaign finance law... Cohen paid it instead of trump , it was donation, not a rich man paying off a woman.

Subtlety and nuance

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Rich men paying off women to keep their mouths shut about a sexual relationship has never been a crime and never will be.

This is the most ridiculous BS and the media is running it.

What this tells me. They had to make up a crime that is not a crime because they have nothing on Trump.

Again, that doesnt make it a crime, but do keep trying.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
if Cohen can prove it.. then Trumps done.

But I don't think Cohen can, I think Cohens cooked and he's prepared to do anything Mueller demands of him.. including making cr@p up and falsifying evidence.

Trump didn't need to collude, Clinton was hated enough!

There's 0 evidence anywhere that Russia hacked the DNC and leaked the emails - even if they did and even if (thats a big if) Trump asked them to... then i highly doubt any evidence exists.

This is just more media fodder..

Exactly. Cohen has been confirmed to have no integrity and he’s not believable. If he doesn’t have proof there is no case because he’s essentially a jailbird trying to cut a deal = unreliable witness

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

So?
The plea deal has no evidences to back it up.
No matter what he states, it is a he said/ he said argument, with out further proofs.

and

"he's also ready to spill the beans on everything he knows..." only states that Cohen is willing to cooperate. Not that he knows anything negative.

I swear native English speakers, are the worst at understanding written language.

Cohen didnt make and admission, it was an accusation.

Yuuuge difference there, Left!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It is a crime when it violates campaign finance law... Cohen paid it instead of trump , it was donation, not a rich man paying off a woman.

No, you're an absolute fool to believe this. My lawyer who is my representative paying this is the same as me paying this.

This had nothing to do with the campaign. There is absolutely no way to prove that Trump wouldn't have paid off these women regardless of whether or not he was running for president. They came forward because he was running, but he would have paid them off regardless. From Trumps end this has nothing to do with the campaign.

You are believing the most idiotic made up BS by the desperate to impeach deep state to date. Anyone who can't see how ridiculous this is is suffering from TDS and desperate.

The only logical conclusion ia they must have something big on Cohen and he is willing to say anything to protect himself. This is a ridiculous waste of tax payer money. A witch hunt.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

So?
The plea deal has no evidences to back it up.
No matter what he states, it is a he said/ he said argument, with out further proofs.

Cohen's lawyer has admitted as much on Twitter: that he has no evidence to back up his claims, and it may come down to Cohen's word vs. Trump's.

And given that Cohen is transparently looking to save his own ass in any way possible, and his lawyer is Bill Clinton's old boot-licker, then forgive me if I don't believe a single syllable of anything Cohen has to say at this point.

BTW, Cohen's layer also demolished one of the central claims of the Steele Dossier, insisting that his client has never been to Prauge, not even once.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No, you're an absolute fool to believe this. My lawyer who is my representative paying this is the same as me paying this.

This had nothing to do with the campaign. There is absolutely no way to prove that Trump wouldn't have paid off these women regardless of whether or not he was running for president. They came forward because he was running, but he would paid them off regaudles. From Trumps end this has nothing to do with the campaign.

You are believing the most idiotic made up BS by the desperate to impeach deep state to date. Anyone who can't see how ridiculous this is is suffering from TDS and desperate.

The only logical conclusion ia they must have something big on Cohen and he is willing to say anything to protect himself. This is a ridiculous waste of tax payer money. A witch hunt.

Alan Dershowitz was talking about this on TV last night. He was saying that protecting your reputation is generally recognized as a "dual purpose" action. Meaning, yes it was intended to aid in the election, but it is also an action taken for personal reasons. The campaign finance laws say that influencing the election cannot be the sole reason for the expense, so Trump is free to spend as much of his own money on such a purpose as he wants.

An analogy would be if a candidate has plastic surgery so they are more attractive to voters. Yes, it is election-related, but it also personal, and that means it is not considered a campaign donation as long as campaign funds are not used.

Sorry Cohen, should have picked a lawyer who represents you, not the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
have any of you ever read the state and federal statutes on how easy it is to get a testimony thrown out in court?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't for a minute believe Cohen "picked" Lanny Davis.

The blackmail goes deep.

💥💸💥

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I don't for a minute believe Cohen "picked" Lanny Davis.

The blackmail goes deep.

💥💸💥

"Watch they try to "Prove" things without proving anything."

I don't suppose you have...proof?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hardy Har Har

So funny I forgot to laugh.

😷

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hardy Har Har

😷

Not surprised. Such an easy task, yet you forgot.

Either way, I'd like to see some proof of your claim about blackmail.

Please provide that, if you could. Unless you were talking out of your backside, again.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Clearly you don’t understand campaign finance law

This had nothing to do with the campaign. There is absolutely no way to prove that Trump wouldn't have paid off these women regardless of whether or not he was running for president. They came forward because he was running, but he would have paid them off regardless. From Trumps end this has nothing to do with the campaign.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Cohen is a guy that Trump held in high regards! Now all of a sudden he lacks credibility and can't be trusted. What's really hysterical is this attack is coming from Trump who has proven numerous times he lacks credibility, contradicts his statements and spews rhetoric that's not based on facts! This is really laughable.

In all my years, I've never seen Americans be so ignorant of facts and continue to support a president where criminal implications have been uttered by so many people around him. Documents are expected to be released by Mueller's investigation and Trump's own mouth has ignorantly supported it. We still haven't heard the numerous recorded videos implicating Trump! Here's a president that has continued to deny accountability, blame, bully and turn against his own hired advisers and attorneys! He thinks he's above the rule of law and can obstruct it any way he sees fit. This is a sign of a desperate man worrying about his own guilt.

A person who isn't guilty of any criminal wrong doings would ignore and laugh-off any investigation. Yet Trump on a daily basis continues to deny and try to distract attention by bringing up Obama and Clinton. It's like a child caught with his hands in the cookie jar! Since when do republicans support immorality, poor credibility and criminal activity? Republicans have lost all future accountability for not holding this president accountable. Trump has had numerous questionable past business dealings and business connections with Russia. This alone should have raised red flags before he was elected into office.

Trump will destroy his own business empire because of his need for power and control. He will find himself in a prison jumpsuit and go down in history as the most corrupt, incompetent and disgraced president in American history. Constantly yelling "witch hunt!" can no longer save him. It's time for Trump supporters to face reality and realize Trump was nothing but an incompetent, ego maniac, slime ball, bigot, pathological liar, unscrupulous business owner, misogynist and bully.
Yep, I think that covers most of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Hardy Har Har

😷

Please provide that, if you could. Unless you were talking out of your backside, again.

I hadn't thought of that but but be true. If she contacted Trump and asked for money to keep quiet. Than she extorted money from him,which i believe qualifies as a crime. It depends on who contacted who first.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: introvert

Hardy Har Har

😷

I hadn't thought of that but but be true. If she contacted Trump and asked for money to keep quiet. Than she extorted money from him,which i believe qualifies as a crime. It depends on who contacted who first.

Did she?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
eh no, not all. there was no violation of campaign finance laws, period

Not exactly true. In his implication, he plead guilty to "in coordination with and at the direction of (candidate for Federal Office) pay the sum of $150,000 (to McDougal) in an effort to influence the election".

Now, it's Bob Mueller's job to have proof of what Cohen claimed in the assertion. It would likely explain why there was no coordination agreement with Prosecution and Cohen simply plead guilty to all the charges...he wanted the liberation of telling the truth, he owes that to his family, especially so SDNY doesn't put the pressure on his wife and leave his kids without any parents.

Yet, if Mueller talks with Cohen and can prove what Cohen has asserted, it in fact is a crime.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

What? What exactly did he supposedly defraud the us out of. Lol...

Jaden

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

It's admissible, hell just be disbarred.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Trump's longtime friend/confidant at the National Enquirer - David Pecker, has just been granted immunity in this case (obviously because the Feds likely have something damning on him and he's singing to save his ass).

Reference Article

Going to be a very exciting time. I can't say I'm not having fun watching Trump go on apoplectic twitter rants to vent his rage of the impending DOOM!

edit on 34pm18fpmThu, 23 Aug 2018 12:09:41 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 23 Aug 2018 12:09:41 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join