It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOB MUELLER Confirms - George Papadopoulos Was Not Important In Russia Collusion Probe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sunday, August 19, 2018

On December 30, 2017, the (lying) New York Times proudly published a major "exclusive". It's team of crack investigative reporters had discoverd that the elusive and shadowy George Papadopoulos was a key figure in Trump-Russia Collusion. In fact, the information he provided the FBI was THE catalyst for initiating Special Counsel Bob Mueller's probe.

Source - NYT 12.30.2017: www.nytimes.com...

EVERY Liberal Print and TV news outlet (90% of all U.S. media) reveres and worships the New York Times. So naturally, they have used the "exclusive" NYT findings as their rock-solid talking-point, to counter anyone who suggests that "sinister deep-state leaders" fabricated lies, to trigger the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate President Donald Trump.

WELL..ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH?

This past Friday, Special Counsel Bob Mueller declared that Papadopoulos was essentially a "bit player" in his investigation. Not even an important witness!

Since the surprise announcement of his indictment and guilty plea on Oct. 30, 2017, the short-term, volunteer Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos has often been described as a central figure in the Trump-Russia affair.

Now, a new court filing from special counsel Robert Mueller suggests Papadopoulos was a bit player all along.

Mueller never charged Papadopoulos with any crime involving a conspiracy, or collusion, between the Trump campaign and Russia to fix the 2016 election. Instead, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI. He is scheduled to be sentenced Sept. 7.

In preparation, Mueller's office on Friday submitted a memorandum to U.S. District Court in Washington outlining the special counsel's position on sentencing. Although Mueller is adamant that Papadopoulos serve some time in jail — the range for the offense is between zero and six months — the special counsel suggested the final sentence should be just 30 days.

As justification, Mueller cited the 30-day sentence given to Alex van der Zwaan, one of the small-time figures caught up in the Trump-Russia probe.
MORE at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

To add insult to injury, liberal media outlets "cherry picked" Mueller's court filing this past Friday. They didn't mention that Mueller sees Papadopoulos as a tiny cog. All they said was that Mueller recommends he gets 6 months jail time. That was a LIE, because Mueller only recommended 30 days of incarceration.

NOW... let's see how the arrogant fools at CNN and MSNBC respond, when a Congressional Investigator once again comes on the air, and states the TRUTH. That the full-of-lies FAKE DOSSIER was key, in triggering the Special Counsel's Trump-Russia collusion investigation, and in fraudulently obtaining FISA Spy Warrants.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very nice find!

I'm telling you, that tap dance and spin from the liberal media is so stupid.

S+F

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I have seen multiple outlets tout the 6 month jail time and only one conservative outlet say 30 days was recommened.

And they wonder why we say Fake News.

Watch, when it comes out 30 days or less of jail, they will call the judge biased or a Trump supporter.

Everything is orchestrated.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The underlying reason, is because several liberal media outlets have key personnel who broke U.S. laws to Help Hillary and Hurt Trump, in 2016 and 2017.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The underlying reason, is because several liberal media outlets have key personnel who broke U.S. laws to Help Hillary and Hurt Trump, in 2016 and 2017.
Ye, the politically corrupt media is complicent in all this.

Liberals and leftist in general just don't want to admit that the one thing they've held in high regars for so long is now corrupted. I suppose a lifetime of getting all your info from media outlets at the turn of the century is a hard habit to kick.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

There was an ATS thread started this past Friday, right after Mueller filed the court papers. That thread was entitled, Papadopoulos Gets 6 Months In Prison..or something like that. This shows how pervasive the FAKE NEWS MEDIA is.

I have my Android set to receive important News Alerts. If it's not a disaster of some kind, it's an alert from FAKE NEWS media that makes President Trump look bad.

IMO, When Papadopoulos gets his 30 day sentence, it won't even be reported by the liberal media.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
When you take information learned from Wiki-leaked e-mails, IG Reports, Indictment of Senate Staffer James Wolff, plus testimonies from SpyGate witnesses, it's clear that a TON of media personalities and executives have broken U.S. laws.

They are scared stiff, because Donald Trump will NOT relent in his determination to DRAIN THE SWAMP. Most of the U.S. Media live in that swamp!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hahaha.....just when I was starting to believe it.

So sorry.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Care, I have seen multiple outlets tout the 6 month jail time and only one conservative outlet say 30 days was recommened.

And they wonder why we say Fake News.

Watch, when it comes out 30 days or less of jail, they will call the judge biased or a Trump supporter.

Everything is orchestrated.

Ummm...yes...orchestrated...but always off key...

How does something so severely unharmonic...ring true in the ears of the true believers...?

How does obvious patent falsehood...become convincing truth...?

Do true believers have their own harmonic scale that is enough degrees of separation from reality and honesty...that for them falsehood becomes fact...?

I wonder if their internal wiring is not so much crossed...as they suffer from reverse polarity...

Think about it...that’s why when something positive occurs...such as record employment and job creation...this for them is a negative...
This would also explain the “boy who cried wolf” syndrome of labeling everything racist and hateful...when in fact they are merely projecting their own behavior characteristics on their perception of an enemy...

“By Jove...I think I’ve got it”...it is after all...”elementary”...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I saw that ATS thread after I had only seen and read the article about 30 days recommended. It was something to the effect that 6 months was the maximum jail time but because of precedent they recommended 30 days.

This will catch up with them, the MSM.

As long as I have watched this it still makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Because that side doesn't run on logic, they run on emotion.

It's always been about envy and hatred to them... just magnified a lot now as the DNC whips their base up over and over for an attempt to get as many voters out as they can for the midterms.

Pretty sad to watch, really... a good portion of our citizenry enslaved by negative emotion.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

EVERY Liberal Print and TV news outlet (90% of all U.S. media) reveres and worships the New York Times. So naturally, they have used the "exclusive" NYT findings as their rock-solid talking-point, to counter anyone who suggests that "sinister deep-state leaders" fabricated lies, to trigger the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate President Donald Trump.

Actually, it's quite well known what triggered the appointment of the Special Counsel, and it wasn't Papadopoulos.

Papadopoulus was the one who blabbed about Russians having acquired dirt on Clinton and triggered the FISA warrants.

Two separate issues. But fine, go off into your Mandela affected world.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

the NYT sure made it seem like Papadopoulos was the key trigger for the FISA Warrant..

I wonder how the bs'ing fake news media got that so wrong..

im curious though, didnt comey and strzok say the FISA warrant wasnt because of the dossier, but now its also not because of Papadopolous..

so what third party/activity triggered it?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Page one and the usuals here to deflect, derail, and toss a fit. Way to keep them pushing more votes to the right.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They don't have a coherent reason for the fisa warrant. We were told it was denied twice only to be approved with the addition of steele's pack of unverified stories.
Ohr will bring more of the former administrations shenanigans to light.
Barack screwed up horribly.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

the NYT sure made it seem like Papadopoulos was the key trigger for the FISA Warrant..

That's what I said.

Or is the Mandela Effect in action again?

edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's what I said.

Or is the Mandela Effect in action again?

No, its your confusing post

Actually, it's quite well known what triggered the appointment of the Special Counsel, and it wasn't Papadopoulos.

is it? what was it? because comey and strzok say it wasnt the dossier

Papadopoulus was the one who blabbed about Russians having acquired dirt on Clinton and triggered the FISA warrants.

so it was Papadopolous?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

is it? what was it? because comey and strzok say it wasnt the dossier
I don't recall of either of them speaking about the appointment of the Special Counsel, but if you say so that's good enough for me.

so it was Papadopolous?
Oh, I see now. You are confusing the Special Counsel's investigation with the FISA warrant. No, as I said, two different things.

The first FISA warrant we know about (the one for Carter Page) was issued in 2016 and was based, in part, on the blabbing of Papadopoulos. The Special Counsel was appointed in 2017, based on evidence prior.

The information is out there.
edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It is common for people who “flip” and help law enforcement catch bigger fish to exchange their assistance for light indictments and sentencing.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is why you are seeing very little come of the Papdopoulos sentencing. Just food for thought.

I other words, what you are seeing may have been negotiated down to something that seems like he’s not really done anything, while if he hadn’t helped the investigation, we could expect to see heavier charges and penalties. Obviously, only Mueller and company know for sure what was originally ins on the table.

edit on 20-8-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Another reason why the FISA Spy warrant needs to be declassified. Then, we will see if Papadopoulos is named therein.

I doubt that he is, because Papadopoulos's wife wants to scrap the plea deal he made with Mueller.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join