It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can measure the love of Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

M theory is pretty stupid, it's mans best guess of something he doesn't understand
Multiple universes are based on string theory and that's pretty crazy as well

Nothing to substantiate anything

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: Raggedyman

nobody gets to God (Heaven) except first going thru me (Jesus) first.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
What is 'the way, the truth and the life'? Because through That the father will be found.
Where and when is life?
Isn't this life right here and right now?

The way, the truth and the life is.............this that actually IS.

Who can stay with what actually IS? Who sees the flowers and hears the bird song? Who smells the coffee?
Most don't see the beauty that is here now......they are full of before and after.

I offer you this:

Start the video at the beginning if you do watch it.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I believe God can do anything. If you don't believe in M-Theory then you are saying God's power is limited to one Universe and in my opinion makes God weak. Infinite power equal infinite possibilities. God is more then just one Universe. If not then things would probly get boring for him with infinite time... He is immortal after all.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So are you saying live in the here and now?

I always think about the future for some reason. I never enjoy the present, that is just one of my problems,

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So are you saying live in the here and now?

I always think about the future for some reason. I never enjoy the present, that is just one of my problems,

I am saying there isn't other than here and now.
You do not think of the future...................thoughts about other than there is............appear now.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
To believe That you know for certain is ignorance in this big Universe. We don't know and prolly won't until we die or science figures it out in the distant future.

Like they say ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wow that is deep, so there is no time but the present?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wow that is deep, so there is no time but the present?

Well there isn't any time...............there is only what is.
This that is present........ IS.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So are you kind of saying that life is like a movie, frame by frame, like the Universe "refreshes" moving space atom by atom making the illusion of time but having no time???

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So are you kind of saying that life is like a movie, frame by frame, like the Universe "refreshes" moving space atom by atom making the illusion of time but having no time???

The appearance is constantly changing but the screen that it appears on is overlooked...........because it is never not here.
Yes..it's a movie.

But you do not appear in the movie as a separate thing................you are the ever present witness of what is appearing.

The 'world appears in you.....you do not appear in the world.

Maybe I have said too much?
Keep it simple.

There is only what IS..

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

That is really cool.

So I am guessing that you do not believe in free will?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That is really cool.

So I am guessing that you do not believe in free will?

Who could have freewill? Is there a 'who'?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

lol that is great!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

lol that is great!

You have been raptured lol. Lifted away out of the world and now you can rest in and as peace itself.
Praise the Lord.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

lol that is great!

You have been raptured lol. Lifted away out of the world and now you can rest in and as peace itself.
Praise the Lord.

I am just testing out how to use the quotes function, looks pretty straight forward.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

originally posted by: DISRAELI
“[I pray] that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have power to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses all knowledge”- Ephesians ch3 vv17-19

But we cannot ever measure the love of Christ, because there are no limits within sight.
There is a love which goes beyond all our knowledge.

If "the love of Christ which surpasses all knowledge" is incomprehensible, then what is the point of Ephesians ch3 vv17-19 stating, "may have power to comprehend"?

I'm not impressed with paradoxes. Whoever wrote those verse does not seem to know what's he is talking about.

May have power to comprehend the love of Christ which is incomprehendable?

The answer to your question is very simple. The fact that we "may have the power to comprehend" or in other words "know" about Jesus' love that surpasses all knowledge.

You have to remember that this letter to the Ephesians was not written to unbelievers. It was written to anointed Christians, part of the select 144,000. Inspired by God to help them understand the calling to which they have been called:

(Ephesians 1:15-19) . . .That is why I also, since I have heard of the faith that you have in the Lord Jesus and the love that you demonstrate toward all the holy ones, 16 never stop giving thanks for you. I continue mentioning you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him. 18 He has enlightened the eyes of your heart, so that you may know to what hope he called you, what glorious riches he holds as an inheritance for the holy ones, 19 and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength,

Many who have been called cannot understand it. They have the faith but they also don't believe they are worthy, which is true. That is also why it is shown they are called, it is not because of works, so that anyone can have a grounds for boasting, but because of faith:

(Ephesians 2:8, 9) . . .By this undeserved kindness you have been saved through faith, and this is not of your own doing; rather, it is God’s gift. 9 No, it is not a result of works, so that no one should have grounds for boasting.

I will share one thing more. The tabernacle (or tent) had a curtain between the Most Holy and the Holy. And there was also a curtain shielding the Holy from the outer courtyard. People approaching to sacrifice could not see into the holy where the priests went to officiate, offer incense and sacrifice to God.

So too, those who are not invited into God's holy are not allowed the mental ability fto understand the invitation and choosing of the anointed. If you are not invited in you cannot get to know these things.
edit on 23-8-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
God Is A Demonstrator.
Example: The Tabernacle...
Purple (For The Color Of Obsession Which His Enemies Defile Themselves With)...
That Obsession Leads To Red... The Color Of Frustration Which His Enemies Cannot Escape. They Rise Like Blood Boiling And Like Spittle To Undo The Hearts And Minds Of His Enemies. This All Leads To Rising. A Third Degree Burn. Which Resulted In Blue. The Color Of Depression. It Is Called The Blues. A Song Of Woe. Or A Woe Is Me Song. No Pity. The Tabernacle Is A Gangsters Tale. The Three Colors Is The Color Of God's Dwelling. He Dwells In His Enemies. In Their Doubt And Shame. They Rise Up Like Spittle. Overwhelmingly It Comes Back Down.
To A Grim Reality. A Checkered Floor Where Man Is Left To Fend For Himself. This Is Called Reality Check. The Black Is For The Bitter Man. And The White Is For Him Who Is Made Better. Kinda Like A Lodge Called Blue Lodge. Masonic Almost. The God Of Comedy And Irony Is Very Revealing And Telling.
Those Who Think There Is Farther Up To Rise Have Only The Color Yellow (Gold) To Transcend. Yellow The Color Of Fear. The Land Is Flowing With Milk And Honey. Drink It Up! Imagine Fear and Dread Consuming All Your Enemies. That Is Milk And Honey. Drink It Up. The Tabernacle Is A Comedy Only True And Experienced Gangsters Know. And Now You Know .... Welcome to The Tabernacle of The Wilderness. As For Priests And Incense And Chants.
It Is Mainly A Play Upon Words. Significance Of The Plans These Gangsters Have Concerning The Conquest Of All Canaan. How To Enter The House Of God. And How To Exit It. Some One Stole The Book Of Priests And Learned How The Preists entered And Exited The Temple. That Is Another Tale

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
God is the moment that passes us,
in plain sight but mostly unseen,
a feeling someone is watching you,
the shiver in the skin,
God touches a man in this way.
and when man performs
sin he replaces himself with
christ,
for christ is the holder of mans sins,
and when he died became
Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No one can measure the love of Christ.

"Man is the Measure of All Things".

The love of Christ is not a thing...........it is what embraces all and beholds all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join