It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dude in Georgia jacked 100K worth of ramen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Dude how much physically is a $100,000 worth or ramen? Dear lord he must have stolen a ramen factory.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
College is expensive. Probably going for a doctorate.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Not nearly enough then!

Those dudes are gonna' need another 100 G's worth! Maybe 2-3 even.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
That truck is headed to the nearest college to feed the starving college kids-has to be a big prank by a fratenity. Funny, funny story. I just moved from Fayette County and can absolutely believe ths story.

food issues among college students is a thing

www.newsweek.com... D&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14

More than one third of college students in the U.S. say they don't have enough money for food, with some even going whole days without eating as they simply cannot afford meals, according to a report.

The study, Still Hungry and Homeless in College, found 36 percent of university students said they had been food insecure over the past 30 days, meaning they were not eating healthy, nutritious food or even had the ability to “acquire such foods in a socially acceptable manner.”

The research also found that around one quarter of university students said they have skipped meals or cut the size of their portions because they couldn’t afford to eat properly, with 18 percent being forced to do so on at least three occasions in the last 30 days.

The report, conducted by researchers at Temple University and the Wisconsin HOPE Lab, also shows the number of hungry students expands even further when including community colleges.

not trying to be a downer
not every student goes to the cafeteria three times a day

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I really hope he was playing this on the 8-track.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join