It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad things about to go down Globally.... Two week time frame Will be in the BREAKING NEWS.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

had a dream last night about volcanoes going off.

I would interpret that as a revolution

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What I'm watching for is the collapse of Iran. I even put my prediction in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see it happening in the next 6 months but it could happen sooner. Watch and see.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

This would give rise to several new Taliban like mini state's and faction's ready to commit yet more global terror, destabilizing a nation is an act of last resort because of these dangers which are inherent to the region.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I dreamed of the ocean asking for help but when I went there all the creatures suffocated due to lack of oxygen in the water.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

True.

But if I have it figured out right I think Matthew 24-28 and 29 gives that period of time a specific name. It's called the days of the tribulation of the carcass. It's going to be really bad according to the prophesies.

But then again it is supposed to just precede the appearance of Jesus Christ in the clouds. So this should be quite an event.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Weird I had a strange dream about that months ago and I didn't realize it was supposed to be a Jesus thing. Actually I looked at the date I wrote it an it was actually Feb 2016 so more than a few months ago lol. Still a strange dream.
edit on 16-8-2018 by mazamure because: Looked at the date of the writing.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is the beginning of a s h i t storm 8.2 deep equall 9.3 because of the depth this is a BIG DEAL watch Closely

www.youtube.com...

The above video is for understanding of whats about to happen Geologically.
edit on 18-8-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well with all the big earthquakes going on i think global events are going down just wait a little longer.... sad really

Up next ??? Big Death....

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I equate the Dreams and Predictions forum to the tabloid press, hysterical babble seeking attention

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is interesting just saw it A great read- with really scary implications:

Great Barrier Reef headed for ‘massive death’

The ‘Godfather of Coral’ predicts a ‘planetary catastrophe’

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Not earthquakes nows?
Global Warming?

edit on 8/25/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No its the second coming of jesus, the single worst tragedy to befall our planet since toilet paper....

Streaming live pay-per-view 9.99$ this sunday, sunday, sunday!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
just a couple more days until the two weeks run out. and no global events or major tragedies so far.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Iran says it has control of Gulf and Strait of Hormuz: report on FOX NEWS & Reuters NOW:

www.foxnews.com...

(Reuters) - Iran has full control of the Gulf and the U.S. Navy does not belong there, the head of the navy of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, General Alireza Tangsiri, was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying on Monday.

“All the carriers and military and non-military ships will be controlled and there is full supervision over the Persian Gulf. Our presence in the region is physical and constant and night and day.”

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Iran says it has control of Gulf and Strait of Hormuz: report on FOX NEWS & Reuters NOW:

www.foxnews.com...

(Reuters) - Iran has full control of the Gulf and the U.S. Navy does not belong there, the head of the navy of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, General Alireza Tangsiri, was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying on Monday.

“All the carriers and military and non-military ships will be controlled and there is full supervision over the Persian Gulf. Our presence in the region is physical and constant and night and day.”

And? this happens on and off every other year.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Christ, if i was to go on about half the dreams i have they would lock me up and throw away the key. LoL

They are just dreams mate and in this day of age something is always about to go down globally.

edit on 27-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Take heart. He hasn't been right yet.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'm always dreaming I break my tablet.
Two nights ago I dreamed I pulled a tooth out of my mouth and I was in a public setting. I was looking for a place to throw it away and when I did the tooth I threw in the bin was the size of a shark tooth. I was like "my I had no idea my teeth were so big."
Just a dream .... better take better care of my gums.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

the sun will come up tomorrow

🎶 Bet your bottom dollar...
edit on 8272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yeah.. i know better by now, but its fun and im addicted to your responses lol a glutton for punishment i guess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join