It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite The Right Protests Washington D.C. Live stream(s)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The ultimate irony is that if they actually got their way, they wouldn't have the freedom to protest any more.

It's like they've been locked in a temporal propaganda bubble for 20 years and then unleashed on the public for 24 hours today - like a government experiment on social engineering and the planting of memes and ideas.

Today?????' Snip!

Yep - I imagine a situation where the government has minions in groups of 20 or so, sometimes they get bought together, sometimes they act alone, sometimes in 5s and so no and so forth. It's been going on since the 60's and it is best described as tending to a vegetable garden - constantly planting to keep the supply regular and constantly pulling for consumption.

MK Ultra was meant to be kept secret.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Unite the right is racist A holes. Bottom line they are marching to get people mad hoping they will do something stupid so they can play the victim's. I watched the DC rally earlier it was like 20 white guys. In fact it was so small the police move them into a couple of vans for their safety to remove them from the area.

These white supremacist are playing a game my advice dont play the game.

Whether they are racist arseholes or not, would we see the same outrage if the black panthers went on a march against whitey?

I want to hear everything everyone has to say! I support their right to speak freely, because if they can't speak freely how can I make an educated opinion on what they believe in or are fighting for? Should I wait for the media to tell me?
edit on 12-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Simple answer yes you would there has always been counter protests to the black panthers.

Your trying real hard to turn this into a black and white issue aren't you? This group is white supremacist trying to get publicity to help their cause.

Do you support what they said in their interview with NPR?
www.nytimes.com...

They have the right to protest they did but dont defend them anyone condoning racism should be condemned.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Simple answer yes you would there has always been counter protests to the black panthers.

Your trying real hard to turn this into a black and white issue aren't you? This group is white supremacist trying to get publicity to help their cause.

www.nytimes.com...

They have the right to protest they did but dont defend them anyone condoning racism should be condemned.

I don't condone anything except for those who want to speak freely. Whether they are racist, black, white, Democrat, Republican, don't care. The have a right to speak!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

www.nytimes.com...

I don't condone anything except for those who want to speak freely in the context of this OP. Whether they are racist, black, white, Democrat, Republican, don't care. They have a right to speak! If words offend you, then you are your own worst enemy!

I watched the livestreams and the only racists I heard were those protesting against those evil white men you are upset about. How about you show me something they said that was racist at this march?!?!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm an old white guy it's even my sir name. I've been hearing about white privilege and cultural appropriation last few years I've never had any white privilege and I've never appropriated anybody else's culture when I find it really strange that other cultures one appropriate mine why is it that everybody wants to speak English when they come to America and I'm not talking about the first generation immigrant I'm talking second on up isn't that considered cultural appropriation that would be like a white old guy like me wearing dreadlocks. I'm also a former active duty Marine and I was willing to give my life for these juggheads to go out in March I don't agree with them I don't disagree with him I really have no feeling for them just like I have no feeling for BLM antifa or any of that other stuff just like Republican or Democrat it means nothing. the one thing I will ask though about all this racism bigotry and all this that people get upset about that they have to stamp out and stop can you show me in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights where it says you have the right not to be offended. if somebody does something that offends you that means you think yourself is less than they are it's like me being white I didn't choose my color when I was born did you?
I also find it humorous that the Democrats won't acknowledge that they started the KKK which is only what 90 years ago but yet blacks are still whining about something that happened what a hundred and forty years ago so because it happened a hundred and forty years ago it's more important than what happened 90 years ago I just find that hilarious too. for those of you that might be wondering I'm a constitutionalist not a Libertarian not a Democrat not a Republican not a communist not a Marxist not a Nazi and I find it hilarious that all you people get so upset because in a hundred years none of this will matter.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If words offend you,

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There are a number of reasons that I don't like Jack Posobiec. You should be weary of him because he has a lengthy history of being part of a small cadre of Trumpverse personalities who have sneaked white nationalists and neo-Nazis into the ranks of Trump supporters.

You already know that Baked Alaska is pals with all these assholes. You know that he was at the first Unite the Right in Charlottesville, chanting "blood and soil" with a bunch of neo-Nazis. You've probably seen him on video talking about the "14 words."

Irma was part of Latinos With Trump. She and her bf, former Proud Boy Juan "Johnny Benitez" Cadavid, are good friends with literal neo-Nazis. Specifically, they're associates of the California-based neo-Nazi group, R.A.M which is basically a bunch of neo-Nazi thugs who do MMA style training to street brawl at protests.

And for a bonus, Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman, Proud Boy thug LARPer, fighting alongside Nathan Damigo, founder of Identity Evropa and Robert Boman, one of the founders of R.A.M., at the "Battle for Berkeley" in 2016.

Ironically, Juan got kicked out of the Proud Boys (supposedly because of his association with neo-Nazis) but Chapman and others were not and last I cared to look, there was a bunch of beef and "Based Skywalker" was up in arms about what a "manipulator" Juan was and challenging him to a public MMA match with a $1000 prize (you can't make this # up).

My point here is that Jack and his pals (including Cernovich and that whole #MAGA3X bunch) cozied up the Alt-Right before the election. Some of them like Cernovich had a change of heart shortly thereafter and others did not.

Jack can pretend all he wants that "the media" did this or that but the reality is his lying, hoaxing, plagiarizing ass was more than happy to have these people around when it was convenient and his little clique facilitated their rise in social media profile and popularity.

Also, it's pretty ironic that Jack got fired from The Rebel for plagiarizing Jason Kessler, organizer of Unite the Right.

Think about the hypocrisy of that. He liked Kessler's shtick so much that he ripped it off and tried to pass it off as his own. If these racist assholes haven't gotten more popular, it's not for any lack of Jack's efforts and those of his friends.

From where I stand, he's at best a sympathizer.
edit on 2018-8-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The fact that you use the term white nationalist? Proves one of two things. Your understanding of vocabulary and definitions of words is lacking OR you are a MSM sock puppet!

Do you even know the definition of Nationalism Ante???? Do you????

If you do, by putting the adjective white in front of it changes the definition HOW?????

Educate me. Because I have been a Nationalist all my God damned life, and not once did it involve my skin color! Nor the color of my brothers in the military who had a different color of skin than myself!

I will even help you out! Here is the definition and no where in it does it specify RACE!

na·tion·al·ist
[ˈnaSH(ə)nələst]

NOUN
a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
White nationalist is an oxymoron.

Because white is a color, not a race.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You are an enabler allowing white supremists to have cover for their racist beliefs. I showed you an interview asked if you agreed and you ignored it. And then actually said you hadnt seen them do anything racist once again i point you to NPR interview.

www.nytimes.com...

Look if you want to be all white power thats fine just know that with your right to protest others have that right as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
WHITE NATIONALIST / NATIONALISM

White nationalism is an ideology that advocates a racial definition of national identity. These individuals identify and are attached to the perceived white nation. It ranges from a preference for one's ethnic group, to feelings of superiority and forms of white supremacism, including calls for national citizenship to be reserved for white people, as in Rhodesia.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What the EFF does Rhodesia have to do with 20 guys showing up in Washington DC?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You are an enabler allowing white supremists to have cover for their racist beliefs. I showed you an interview asked if you agreed and you ignored it. And then actually said you hadnt seen them do anything racist once again i point you to NPR interview.

www.nytimes.com...

Look if you want to be all white power thats fine just know that with your right to protest others have that right as well.

I support free speech, nothing more nothing less. If you want to call me an enabler then so be it. I don't care what you think of me, and your tactic of trying to shame me is useless.edit on 12-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So a bunch of xenophobes( white nationalists) that hate foreigners.

Modeled their ideology after a bunch of FOREIGNERS!

This snip is simply precious.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

White nationalism is an ideology that advocates a racial definition of national identity. These individuals identify and are attached to the perceived white nation. It ranges from a preference for one's ethnic group, to feelings of superiority and forms of white supremacism, including calls for national citizenship to be reserved for white people, as in Rhodesia.

en.wikipedia.org...

STOP . Just stop
For the ignorant ones :

Definition of nationalism
1 : loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups

Where the HADES does it mention any race ?
Only the ignorant add any form of race to the word
White , Black , Asian are not a form of nationalism.
You have US , UK , China , Iraq ,etc. nationalism
Get it ?
Got it ?
Good .

Performed my due diligence to ATS
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

As we all know.

Pick and choose your source.

The term is "White Nationalist/Nationalism".

Not just Nationalism
edit on 12-8-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
there was what 20 people there?

why did they get national attention?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

en.wikipedia.org...

STOP . Just stop
For the ignorant ones :

1 : loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good .

Deny Ignorance.

I tried, you tried. Being that banning things is now envogue, perhaps we should ban people from watching television? FFS do they even know what a dictionary is?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

en.wikipedia.org...

STOP . Just stop
For the ignorant ones :

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good .

Deny Ignorance.

Really yet when one adds the word white in front you get this, but you knew that already didn't you..this

Definition of white nationalist

one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation

At least embrace how you feel, no need to pretend you are something you are not...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join