It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Carry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Coincidence, I carry the Ruger SP101, except when on road trips, I carry the Ruger GP100, 4' in a shoulder holster. I have the Ruger LCP, but find that much past 5' its horribly inaccurate. I need to work on that. Something to do with the wrong grain bullets I'm using apparently.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nothing. Just Wallet and keys and cell phone. I do have multiple knives and collapsible Baton, flashlight and multi tool in my truck. If I know I'm going somewhere shady I'll bring the Baton and or knife. Knife of choice is the Karambit

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Phased plasma rifle in the 40watt range.

Only 40 watts, that's not very bright.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Multipass.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My EDC is Burts bees wax chap stick, Microtech Combat Troodon OTF knife, card/money holder wallet in front pocket, car key, CZ PO7 in 9mm carried either in a Alien gear IWB or OWB. And a extra mag

Now in each vehicle my wife and I have or Bags with change of clothes changed out winter/summer, trauma kit, water purifier, cooking utensils etc, fire starter, extra medications, flashlight, fixed bladed camp knife, KA-BAR Kukri, hatchet, Ruger 10/22 takedown, turbo stove and the other odds and ins like compass, gps, etc

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not much on me..wallet, phone, keys...

In my car lots of stuff to include gear to help me in either hot, cold or wet environments, working gloves, folding mil shovel, tire fix stuff, water, hand held GPS, phone external battery charger (7 full charges), mil level emergency med kit, flashlights, jumper cables (seems most do not carry this anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Nothing. Just Wallet and keys and cell phone. I do have multiple knives and collapsible Baton, flashlight and multi tool in my truck. If I know I'm going somewhere shady I'll bring the Baton and or knife. Knife of choice is the Karambit

I just bring a Glock...Anything I would use a knife or baton on I would just shoot.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

on my person only wallet and keys.

in my car i carry paper towels, wet wipes, cotton swabs, neosporin, band-aids, deodorant, dental floss, espresso punch card from the local coffee house, pen, pencil, scratch paper, rain coat, large bath towel, cell phone, a change of clothes in a vacuum sealed bag (space bag). and most of this stuff is in a large plastic container in the trunk.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh this is fun

ID / Cash / Keys / Phone / Lighter / Little flash-light / Caribiner multi tool with little scissors, fire stick and tiny flash light / Para-cord bracelet / Emergency whistle / Make-up / Water / Pre-Workout / Breakfast, lunch and snacks / Gum / Mace / Firearm

My go bag is a whole other story!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
bic
zig-zag's
bag of weed
cash

you people are paranoid

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What I carry varies from day to day, but I keep some items in my vehicle for emergencies.

Water
Survival Blankets
Heavy Wool Blanket
Windproof / Waterproof Matches
Bic Lighters
A box of little fire starter cubes I found.
Heavy Plastic Tarps
Paracord
Collapsible Shovel with a sharpened edge.
A Couple of Knives
Hatchet
Basic fishing supplies and a telescoping pole with a small reel and strong, light line on it.
If I'm traveling, a revolver I use for bear protection and a hunting rifle along with a couple of boxes of ammo for each.

It all fits nicely in the side compartments. I always drive a 4WD full size SUV of some sort. I'm in Alaska.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Wise in my case. You need only drive a small ways from where I live and be in deep trouble if you do not have basic survival gear and something happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

yea
i was just kidding around with the whole post

Semper Paratus

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yeah, I should have got that

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I just bring a Glock...Anything I would use a knife or baton on I would just shoot.

Not everything is that level though. I'm not saying your wrong, you've got to do what makes you safe, but I feel that a baton with training is a great weapon when the threat level is a little lower.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Keys, wallet, tape measure, Lighter, and pocket knife are my main things I carry.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Not everything is that level though. I'm not saying your wrong, you've got to do what makes you safe, but I feel that a baton with training is a great weapon when the threat level is a little lower.

I just think you might not need to use the gun where the baton you still might, but as you say training is the key as in many cases it gets taken away and used back on the owner...lol

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I carry a wallet, my keys and a very basic cell phone.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Phased plasma rifle in the 40watt range.

Hey you stole my gun!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Condoms.

Never know when I am gonna get lucky.

Be sure there's always one in your wallet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join