It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* Explorer Darrell Miklos has been using secret maps created by famed NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper to find shipwrecks in the Caribbean
* Diving at an undisclosed location near the Bahamas he found what he believes is the first evidence of an extra-terrestrial visit to earth hundreds of years ago
* What he thought could be an ancient shipwreck turned out to be huge USO (unidentified submerged object)with 15, 300ft long obtrusions jutting from its sides
* 'It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that,' Miklos tells DailyMail.com
* Miklos' discoveries have featured over two seasons of hit Discovery Channel docu-series Cooper's Treasure
Things like this always look so interesting, then seem to just disappear into the ether.
They always have a few nondescript pics, vague info, and promises to investigate further at a later date.
Or, later, it was a rock.
originally posted by: musicismagic
Call in the Navy on this one. Simple solution to find out what it is. They have the mechanics to bring it to the surface.