It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Ship Wreck hunter claims to find Alien USO beneath Bermuda Triangle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well - Can't guess what this is, could be nothing. But it's interesting none the less, especially if it's true what they're saying about the coral growth and that Gordon Cooper had this thing circled on his map as "unidentified object".

And, ya, I do hope Discovery does a 3rd season of Cooper's Treasure dedicated to raising this thing out of the water just to see.

Some quick bullet points on the article:

* Explorer Darrell Miklos has been using secret maps created by famed NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper to find shipwrecks in the Caribbean
* Diving at an undisclosed location near the Bahamas he found what he believes is the first evidence of an extra-terrestrial visit to earth hundreds of years ago
* What he thought could be an ancient shipwreck turned out to be huge USO (unidentified submerged object)with 15, 300ft long obtrusions jutting from its sides
* 'It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that,' Miklos tells DailyMail.com
* Miklos' discoveries have featured over two seasons of hit Discovery Channel docu-series Cooper's Treasure
Video Clip

Horizontal cylinder structures jut out from this large dome feature at the center of the site. Geophysicists on the team report that the coral covering these structures appears to be more than 5000 years old.

Miklos, 55, described what he found while filming episode seven of Cooper's Treasure and tells how he and his team want to bring the 'alien spaceship' to the surface 'It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that. 'It was also something that was completely different from anything that I've seen that was made by nature'

These horizontal structures are massive, each measures as much as 300 feet straight out, the length of a US football field. The explorer also found other bizarre and unexplained formations around the main object, all of which are covered in thick coral which he believes are hundreds if not thousands of years old

Article with more pics

So, what say you ATS UFO junkies? USO? Alien? BS?

I have to say, when I read about the 15 horizontal structures jutting out as much as 300 feet from the center of this thing I couldn't help but conjure up this big fella

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm gonna wait for more on this. Look compelling, but not gonna commit to it being legit quite yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Very cool.. I wish I could flag you..

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In before Jim O’berg can remind you what a liar and charlatan Cooper is/was...

Thanks for the thread

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Things like this always look so interesting, then seem to just disappear into the ether.
They always have a few nondescript pics, vague info, and promises to investigate further at a later date.
Then nothing.
Or, later, it was a rock.
I hope it's different this time, but I'd guess bringing something of that size up from 300 feet below is a job only the gov could afford.
And if they do it, and it's something interesting we'd like to hear more about, we certainly won't.

National security and all that ya know.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Might be true. But the discovery channel has some duckets. They could afford it

Looking forward to checking out the episode if nothing else

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Probably a human built structure from when sea levels were much lower

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It would be amazing, if DailyMail.com wasn't the source.

Because everyone knows that's bargain bin tabloid trash.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Gonna go out on a limb and call BS on this

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Things like this always look so interesting, then seem to just disappear into the ether.
They always have a few nondescript pics, vague info, and promises to investigate further at a later date.
Then nothing.
Or, later, it was a rock.

...or an investment fraud like the wreck of the SS Port Nicholson off New England with a cargo of Platinum en.wikipedia.org...(1918)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Daily Mail is reporting it, but this is part of a Discovery Channel series, which isn’t quite as bad

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Daily Mail is reporting it, but this is part of a Discovery Channel series, which isn’t quite as bad

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Broot

Yeah Discovery is sooo much better, the people that brought you such gems as:

Beast Tracker
Doomsday 2012
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Lab
Sasquatch:legend meets science
Naked and Afraid
Gold Rush
Moonshiners

Yeah they are a credible network

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i can guess what its not.
id be right.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

seems simple, sonar, metal detectors.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I read that there is a synthetic Mer-Ka-Ba setup there by the Ancients long ago. But something went wrong apparently and it is broken. I am being serious. The "esoteric occult" story anyway is that thats what it is down there. I think it has something to do with the consciousness grid around the Earth I don't remember.

edit on 8-8-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

Every living thing has this around it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Looks like landing gear from an aircraft, single wheel and strut, broken off?

edit on 8-8-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Call in the Navy on this one. Simple solution to find out what it is. They have the mechanics to bring it to the surface.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The only treasure any of these guys find on these shows is the payday they get from discovery

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Call in the Navy on this one. Simple solution to find out what it is. They have the mechanics to bring it to the surface.

Too large and heavy to raise. Just send down welders and cut off a manageable-sized chunk. Bring it back to a scientific lab for analysis. If they don't do something easy and quick like that, then it's definitely a B.S. story, IMO.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join