It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Ship Wreck hunter claims to find Alien USO beneath Bermuda Triangle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm guessing you mean the movie 'Sphere', old but good one.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We need more context, data, etc. to come to any real conclusion. Of course it's a TV show that wants people to watch, but that doesn't mean that this isn't some kind of artifact. Even if it's just historical (more recent human) that's still interesting.

On a wider note, I don't doubt at all that there's some crazy stuff in the Bermuda Triangle region. I mean, the simple fact that we're all still talking about it lends some credence to the theory that it's a strange place. Who knows what might be down there buried by coral or just regular sediment. If there was a more advanced civilization in the ancient past, parts of it would probably be there according to myth and tradition. I don't think it's a coincidence that the same area has a long history of strange happenings.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I guess no one will say it but me.

Your first two pics look like a petrified vagina.

Day 56 without sex

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Probably something man made that sunk years ago. I wouldn't hold my breath considering Discovery is trash.
I still remember their levitating buddist monk that was nothing more than guy on ropes.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

yep

i even see em in the clouds sometimes

maybe it is a portal

I wonder if anyone tried to enter it...i would have

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i dont see the big deal
its just a huge piece of scrap resting in the ocean bottom
what is anomalous about that?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

That's the movie, I actually ranked that one alongside the Abyss which I also loved.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"Jump The Shark" time comes for Cooper's Treasure. Who could have seen it coming?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
"Jump The Shark" time comes for Cooper's Treasure. Who could have seen it coming?

This guy is a real media whore.

He is constantly crying broke yet he has new toys each week.

Wouldn’t that information gathered by a NASA craft.

Belong to NASA ?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: JimOberg

This guy is a real media whore.

He is constantly crying broke yet he has new toys each week.

Wouldn’t that information gathered by a NASA craft.

Belong to NASA ?

If it existed, it would. but since it's entirely imaginary, it belongs to infinity.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

The Discovery Channel has become worse than the mockingbird media. They produce nothing but fake "documentaries" and have become nothing but made for TV "fake reality". They destroy the credibility of legitimate research done in the name of science so it is no longer possible to take anything they produce as serious.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Just like others with the little facts they have,they spread them out over 3 seasons,then realize no facts at all,no different then Oak Island,Finding Bigfoot

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have a crazy question

If the few photos of a single horizontal cylinder object (battleship gun turret ?) and the stated central 'dome' are just representative of a massive 600 foot, 15 turret/cannon object (encrusted with all sorts of living coral growth)
is actually some 300 feet down...…

just how is the site lit up with sunlight from above --- as if the sea bottom was only about 50-100 feet down

here's a image of a 2 gun turret

now, envision 3 turrets with 5 guns at each turret

my take is the object description is greatly exaggerated for sensationalism...
the under-water single turret shown is hardly 300' long, & there are 15 such projections from the center dome ???

now IF the object was described as a seabottom structure with tubes/tunnels radiating out to former pods used as living spaces... then the absurdity would be reduced... but a UFO/USO that settled there from after a space flight really stretches my credulity
edit on th31153389996610192018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Are you vegan? If not you pay to have living orgamisms obliterated everyday. I mean im not vegan but im not a hypoctrite either.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Kind of remind's me a little of -
What was the sci fi movie called, the one were they find a space craft from the future that flew through a black hole, all the crew went crazy due to an alien artifact they picked up and it landed in the ocean in the past only to be found and then explored by some scientists whom then blow it up - idiots' did not even patent anything so we know that was not based on fact eh!.

I loved Sphere. One of those underappreciated movies. Was also the first thing I thought of seeing these pics.

Like another said though, Cooper was kind of known for BS, so I'd take this with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sunlight ceases depth penetration in ocean water around 3,000 feet.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Maybe this is the "treasure" Cooper wanted him to find.

?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
I read that there is a synthetic Mer-Ka-Ba setup there by the Ancients long ago. But something went wrong apparently and it is broken...

That's interesting. First thing I thought of reading the OP was the "Wheel" from the TV Series Lost, which seems to have a connection to that mentioned in your comment.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: St Udio

Sunlight ceases depth penetration in ocean water around 3,000 feet.

your statement to my crazy question caused me to delve deeper...

I found this quick answer to my underlying question:

Coral Reef | Basic Facts About Coral Reefs | Defenders of ...
defenders.org...

Coral reefs are found all around the world in tropical and subtropical oceans.
They are usually found in shallow areas at a depth of less than 150 feet.
However, some coral reefs extend even deeper, up to about 450 feet deep.

so... coral reefs can sustain themselves in areas up to 450 feet deep... thus sunlight must bathe the coral reef and provide a habitat for some fish, different than the fish found at the more common 150' levels....

I thought I found a glitch in the story...but did not

thanks for the Info

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nothing will come of this, and we all know it. If something does come of it, we won't know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join