It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

men in black (1997)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: kwakakev

youtu.be...

This what you're referencing? He sits there all night and the next morning you see smoke rising from the area of the towers?

Im guessing this must be it. Those are smoke stacks, not the WTC. Not the Twin Towers. Just smoke stacks doing what smoke stacks do.

Thank you for putting in more effort than the actual OP of the thread did.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Keep your ear close to the ground and your heads up.

Ground your head to the up and ear your keeps

i don't understand anything you are trying to say, seriously why did you not extend your explanation to include exactly your point?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: mysterioustranger

From when you first replied to this this thread, till when you said my call is is crap is about 40 min. maybe you are right, but I would not put any money on it yet.

Seeing two smoke stakes in that scene I will need more .

I would like to be wrong, but for those that are seeking you could do worst.

From my experience on ATS it usually takes a page or two to find some meat.

I certainly didn't say or imply you we're speaking "crap". Just I didn't a find correlation much... Nothing about crap, being wrong... or anything to degrade or dissuade you, your thread or ideas.

Not my style... especially when it sure wasn't crap, wrong, impossible nor improbable. Just that I didn't see it the way you do.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All I'm seeing is two smoke stacks spewing steam. Nothing about that scene triggered any sort of weird vibe. Now, if the smoke/steam was in the area of the WTC buildings, THEN I'd agree.

I'm betting that the steam coming from those stacks is a regular sight to anyone living there. Thinking coincidence myself. Just don't see this as being a nod to a future event. I could be wrong, but just not feeling the conspiracy on this one.

By the way though... being vague and refusing to explain or acknowledge/answer anyone's questions is more than a tad rude. I get that your internet is not conducive to searching this out extensively, but at least be helpful enough to give details and info and answer any questions to a post that YOU started. You started passive aggressively talking circles and taking pot shots at people asking for explanation. Not too cool.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

4 pages for smoke stacks.

It must of been a slow weekend.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think what OP means is the transition of scene to scene.
Twin towers into two smoke stacks is nearly a overlap...

You might also like this from terminator 2.

But to be honest i don't think it means anything.

edit on 5-8-2018 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thanks, thats the scene that trigged me last night. Seeing how someone has already made this connection, I guess we are not alone. There have been a few 9/11 movie connections over the years, maybe it is just some mild post traumatic thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Keeping your ear close to the ground is about listening for the heavy duty long term trends. Like which way the train or war drums are going.

Keeping your heads up is about watching out and avoiding the immediate dangers, like an anvil falling on your head as one silly example.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Cam someone please say I am wrong???

About what?

No one can figure out what you are TALKING about.

He's talking about this I think...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep, thats it. Cheers mate.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That would be a no from me.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
In case anyone cares this is a layering of the two scenes so people can see what OP is talking about.

edit on 6-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: MteWamp

Cam someone please say I am wrong???

About what?

No one can figure out what you are TALKING about.

He's talking about this I think...

That scene on its own even if it does not talk about exact same issue as this thread is very beautiful, i feel it shows human nature on its own, you know what i mean

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

OK. Well, it sure looks like them. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't tell the difference.

The buildings were square towers but compared to other buildings in the scene they didn't seem like 100 story buildings.

Yes, I get your point and the point made by many that have pointed this out in YouTube videos but with a good look its not but does very much resemble them and the collapse which is mind blowing on its own.

I love to entertain the idea that some extremely powerful and secret group that controls everything and were responsible for the attacks and have a godlike wisdom to place images into people minds many years prior via Hollywood movies and other forms of entertainment to create the situation human society faces today.

However, its just speculation based of more speculation that was gathered through what ifs from real events and people.

I guess if paranoia is persons choice of poison I cant complain, I love me some paranoia but it doesn't lead to any answers concerning the alternative subjects discussed on ATS it only furthers one away from even the most simplest answers.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is it. What is also interesting is the previous shot immediately before that image has the two towers placed on the screen where the two smoke clouds are. Such techniques in film production are used to guide the viewer with what you want them to see. It does give the appearance of the two towers turning to smoke. Then we have the truck driving away, branded with Zap em.

Just what will we know tomorrow?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That is an overlay of the two scenes. It is a little dark but if you open the image in another tab and zoom in you can see the towers behind the plumes of steam/smoke that have drifted a little to the left. Here it is again a little lighter.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hollywood. those tricky SOB'S

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We have spent years on this crap...

With the current state of play, could be generations like JFK, NK an many others.

In my digging, the ET component I cannot rule out. Sure Dick Chenney is top wolf, And hey, the queen of England must of signed off on it for it to go the way it did.

But as for the men in black, one day at a time.

He’s talking about the movie Men in Black with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, not the guys who supposedly appear after a UFO sighting. Unless I’m misunderstanding you.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Thanks, thats the scene that trigged me last night. Seeing how someone has already made this connection, I guess we are not alone. There have been a few 9/11 movie connections over the years, maybe it is just some mild post traumatic thing.

Yes and the primary 911 connection is that 911 has been a number for help needed, trauma, distress for much longer than the events of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yes. That is the movie I am talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join