It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

No worries MP. Thanks for getting back to me though

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Why is it formatted as [Fish]ing, instead of Fishing?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Killbox. Those who hacked were swooped up. See SS recent couple of posts. Bad day for bad guys.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Good find! Is that Zeifman guy still alive? If so, he should be questioned further.
edit on 8/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereismyusername
PF is not comped. The extra "Q"s are people testing trips and the op who posted the please is C_A.

Stay calm.

It was a weak attempt to sow chaos. We've seen this before Q got his own board.

They must really hate the recent drops heh.

That's my take. They are pulling no punches. Expect a Q Fan related False Flag. They have literally nothing to lose once things start getting released and that will be happening soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Killbox. Those who hacked were swooped up. See SS recent couple of posts. Bad day for bad guys.

Thankyou for replying. That "killbox" is used so frequently now, I thought its significance was reduced. The Fish (hackers) were caught. Great!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This seems odd. There was one a month ago also.

A Rascal Flatts concert came to an abrupt end on Wednesday night when the band was ushered offstage in the middle of their show at the Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center just outside of Indianapolis.

"Indianapolis - Due to a security concern at the show last night, standard procedures were quickly executed and everyone was able to safely leave the building," the band said in a statement. "The safety of our fans, band and crew is always the top priority for us, so we are so thankful for everyone who jumped into action and for your understanding. We will be back soon!"

"[Rascal Flatts] had just finished their song 'Banjo' and did what was thought to be the false 'goodnight' before the encore," Andy VonDielingen said. "Their piano player started to play and then just stopped and left. A few minutes later lights come on and security is pulling some guy looking to be in his 20s out of the pit...Everyone is standing around, looking at each other and wondering what is going on."

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q had intentionally been using a shorter version of his trip code...more vulnerable...but apparently used as bait.
He is now apparently using the longer version...after catching the fish nibbling on his bait.

I read this somewhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Should we be building an ARK or something?

Genesis 6:14-16 (may not be an exact quote)

14 So make yourself an ark of cypress[c] wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out. 15 This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred [Q]bits long, fifty [Q]bits wide and thirty [Q]bits high.[d] 16 Make a roof for it, leaving below the roof an opening one [Q]bit[e] high all around.[f]

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

14 So make yourself an ark of cypress[c] wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out. 15 This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred [Q]bits long, fifty [Q]bits wide and thirty [Q]bits high.[d] 16 Make a roof for it, leaving below the roof an opening one [Q]bit[e] high all around.[f]

Heh heh...I wondered if someone would Noah that.

"Watch The Water"
edit on 10-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Has anyone looked over the CF donations against their donors location and the time frame with respect to disasters in 3rd world countries?

I'm assuming that's what the new drop is asking in a revisit of Haiti drops.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Heh heh...I wondered if someone would Noah that.

"Watch The Water"

Haha. Nice.

Sometimes a Flood is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So he shortened the key length and set up honey pot?

I was going to do that with some Asian Indian scammers once. You k ow we are a security service and we just need to remote desktop into your PC.
edit on 10-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

found it, forgot I tweeted it out....twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Affirmative. Certain groups of people(some operating in here) are desperately trying to connect Q to antisemitism and inciting violence targeting democrats only. Do not engage these people. Never give them the satisfaction by calling the mods on you. Keep it either civil or do not respond at all. Peace and unity beats any bullet or blade. However make no mistake because we will make them pay but leave that to the professionals. They deserve to rot in prison for all eternity and not a swift death. The world will soon learn what they did and that exposure will be part of their punishment. They have to stand trial to show them that we no longer tolerate what they do in secret. No loopholes and no escape plans. Keep a very close eye on the Manafort trial because the marine is paving the way. Manafort,CPage and Papadopoulos were all plants but we flipped the script on them.

They were not aware that Q already existed for a very long time. We had to wait for the right time and moment in history to pull off the plan. Impossible crimes to defend. Men,women and children slaughtered for their amusement,power,money and to worship and please a false god. Once your soul has been tainted it stays forever with you. As above so below. Judgment Day.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: nowayreally

found it, forgot I tweeted it out....twitter.com...

Oh man that’s awesome and it’s easy enough for rookies like me to read. Much thanks to you! ....’check mate’

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The Fish (hackers) were caught. Great!

So everyone is giddy over something they have no way of confirming?

Q is going to have to say he fought off an alien invasion next time.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: liveandlearn

He sounds like a great candidate!

We might also look for deceased accountants...

Polaris has an uber accomplished lady accountant on their board. I was reading about her last night.

The secrets these people could tell.

Hmm, as I recall from somewhere TP acct. was female.

So far behind and so much info today don't know I will get caught up

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the flag in that link the clown posted? Being an old school Anarcho Capitalist, the gold and black immediately catches my attention. Of course, it's definitely not an Ancap flag. Can anyone here identify it?

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join