It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
it's interesting that two of President Trump's attorneys are filling in for Sean Hannity today on his radio show.

trumptrainnews.com...

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Was Q's password hacked in order to allow for a pastebin message, 'An Appeal to Patriots', to get out? I stumbled onto it but I don't know where...frustrating. I think I saw it on one of the Boards or even on one of the Qanon mirror sites, I can't remember. I go to look for where this pastebin orinigally came from, and now it's gone, I can't find it anymore. Was it a Q or -Q post/impostor/hacker? Did the 'real' Q delete it? Where did it go? Thankfully, I saved the pastebin message in my browser. I read the whole thing, has anyone else? It was interesting to say the least, especially the technical last section. Any thought?

An Appeal to Patriots

The hack/compromise and test/fix all happened at the speed of light, I think while I was reading the Appeal message.

It would seem so. The concern troll piece is a joke. The Vibe from the entire mess is clearly not the same as we are used to.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Disinformation. Q never urged anyone to go after the targets themselves or incite violence. Do not be fooled by the people who pretend to have your best interest at heart by telling you Q is a LARP. The EVIL we are after [187] people without hesitation,remorse and mercy. Keep researching and spreading the information but most importantly think for yourself. Draw your own conclusions. Ensuring your saftey is still our highest priority. Things are heating up because they know we have them cornered. Undeniable evidence will be provided in the future.
edit on 10-8-2018 by SplinterSequence because: added word

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Was Q's password hacked in order to allow for a pastebin message, 'An Appeal to Patriots', to get out? I stumbled onto it but I don't know where...frustrating. I think I saw it on one of the Boards or even on one of the Qanon mirror sites, I can't remember. I go to look for where this pastebin orinigally came from, and now it's gone, I can't find it anymore. Was it a Q or -Q post/impostor/hacker? Did the 'real' Q delete it? Where did it go? Thankfully, I saved the pastebin message in my browser. I read the whole thing, has anyone else? It was interesting to say the least, especially the technical last section. Any thought?

An Appeal to Patriots

The hack/compromise and test/fix all happened at the speed of light, I think while I was reading the Appeal message.

It would seem so. The concern troll piece is a joke. The Vibe from the entire mess is clearly not the same as we are used to.

How could 3 (foreign & domestic) government intel agencies NOT be able to successfully hack 8 chan?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It isn't q.

I told you people don't even bother reading. It says right there "It is my belief that Q is a charlatan."

They don't claim to be Q so why is anyone calling out disinfo, or talking about the vibe they are used to?

ETA: And the piece isn't gone, the link is bad. ATS seems to delete the "pastebin dot com" part of it.
edit on 10-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
it's interesting that two of President Trump's attorneys are filling in for Sean Hannity today on his radio show.

trumptrainnews.com...

Wow...Rush, Hannity...and now Dashen are taking the day off.

Should we be building an ARK or something?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

An Appeal to Patriots

How could 3 (foreign & domestic) government intel agencies NOT be able to successfully hack 8 chan?

TAT, this just astounds me. I just can't understand why this stuff, these hack efforts, the Dossier etc. are so bad, so without any effort at all. One look and I knew it was bs, one look. Then again, maybe those charged with the efforts are sandbagging too?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm listening to giuliani and suklow filling in for Sean Hannity right now. They're actually quite good. Pulling no punches.
edit on 8/10/2018 by carewemust because: Voice transcription errors.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
BTW...14 "new Q's" up.
The place is a mess now.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Awesome you got to save them so quickly!!

The thing is nobody is staking their life on this.

The violent happenings could just as well have been staged, the hoover damn guy the Arizona traffic camp.

Could well be ff.

There is nothing wrong with researching and watching what happens, fake or not.

Also people coming together.

So all these "don't think just do what we tell you" people can f off.

They are making it worse, people are more likely to believe.

Like I keep saying, THEY DON'T EVEN COMPREHEND what they are dealing with here.

No old mouldy ff or disinfo campaigns will work this time.

They are done

Why can't we watch? Tell me not to I'm going to watch EVEN HARDER.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

An Appeal to Patriots

Q is not just talking about 8chan. Q team has operators working for them all over the world. Keep in mind that wars are planned and timed events orchestrated and funded by certain factions around the world. The world you know is a prison and its inhabitants are held hostage without you even realizing it. EVIL comes in many shapes and forms.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, I did a copy/paste search of the first line in Q Post # 1837, i.e., "Code: AB-aKd&Egh281Q", and weirdly enough the first item to show at the top of Yahoo's web search page links to another group on another website discussion the issue of Q's new tripcode and security issues. I don't want to link to it here. It doesn't feel right. You can do your own search the same way I did using Yahoo search, and see what comes up for you.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

I saw it on the chans...wish I had more but I hope @praying medic has a new update soon.
Craziness all over today!! PRAY

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Follow-up:

That other site appears to have a few computer savvy people there, and the general consensus among them seems to be that Q has no control over 8 chan. IOW, he doesn't do the tripcode fixes or tests, the board operators do, and these savvy computer people further can't understand why Q, if of MI, would rely on such a crappy encryption algorhythm like DEA, and say that if CIA/NSA really wanted to crack into 8chan they have the tools and could do it in their sleep.

My gut tells me that Q knows about 8 chan security issues but must rely on it because that's where he chose to drop intel to the public. I don't know, just thinking out loud here. I gotta' go get ready for work - 12 hour shift coming up. See youz all later!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
PF is not comped. The extra "Q"s are people testing trips and the op who posted the please is C_A.

Stay calm.

It was a weak attempt to sow chaos. We've seen this before Q got his own board.

They must really hate the recent drops heh.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

SEPTEMBER 12, 2016 9:11AM

Was Hillary Clinton Fired from the Nixon Impeachment Inquiry?

In 1999, nine years before the Calabrese interview, Zeifman told the Scripps-Howard news agency: “If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her.” In a 2008 interview on “The Neal Boortz Show,” Zeifman was asked directly whether he fired her. His answer: “Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions.”

www.cato.org...

Wonder what she did.

The article says she made a recommendation that Nixon shouldn't have a lawyer.

Sounds like more than that.

If Watergate was Pedogate and the real cause for the DNC break in was to get comprimising "black books" as the NYPD officer who investigated states in his book Fiona Barnett references.

If Hillary really is part of this underground ring tied in with a religion she doesn't promote openly...

She might do just about anything to cover that up coming into the Watergate inquiry.

Lots at stake.

Fiona's article again for reference.

fionabarnett.org...=https://t.co/pX2Nueqcss

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

SEPTEMBER 12, 2016 9:11AM

Was Hillary Clinton Fired from the Nixon Impeachment Inquiry?

Wonder what she did.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

I guess she hadn't gotten around to human trafficking and murder yet.

link

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Just had to bring it up.

To say 33 AGAIN. Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What was she trying so hard to cover up?

She had to have been pretty desperate to show those true colours and risk her political career.

Maybe she wasn't yet involved with Trafficking on a large scale but these methods, they are taught from a young age.

She always knew and was complicit.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join