It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Approval Rating Continues to rise-Higher than Obama's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Seems that even with the obvious media head wind Trump has to deal with, his Rasmussen approval #'s look just fine. Better than Obama's (by 5 whole points) who seemed to have had a very favorable press.

Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months including the meltdown after President Trump said kind words to Vlad Putin — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise.

President Trump’s approval rating is currently at 50% on Rasmussen Reports.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 2-8-2018 by atsgrounded because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: atsgrounded

He is not just a president anymore. He's becoming an American Hero. That's why.

edit on 2-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Kinda wonder where they would be without the 90% negative reporting going on by our main stream opinionated hacks.

Where would they be if they reported his successes?

Where would they be if the left wouldn't constantly blame him for things other Presidents set in motion?

Where would they be if they would even report his rallies without an obvious slant....

S&F... and no, not tired of winning yet. I'll get tired of winning when they get tired of whining...

edit on 2-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

He is not just a president anymore. He's becoming an American Hero. That's why.

Not only to America, but the World.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I still have problems with some of Trump's positions... and I don't quite trust him yet... and maybe I'm just not willing to give up being one of the angry masses yet...

BUT -- !!! -- it's pretty darn obvious that people are doing better now than they were four years ago, and I think these numbers are a reflection of that, and for that I am very happy and thankful. Not to take anything away from Trump, but this is significant to me because of it what it means for the people. Not because of what it means for Trump.

So credit to Trump where credit is due. And a big YAY FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This blame the media thing confuses me.

Fox bashed Obama every day for 8 years, and that was just fine.
CNN bashes Trump, and they are terrorists.

The world is weird.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

One big(ly) reason I support Trump is because the Media (5 large corps) hate his guts.

With out a flinch or a doubt, I sincerely believe the game is rigged and there is a conspiracy by the big corps (old money families) to continue to take more and more of the pie.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

The world is weird.

99% of all other media bashes Trump.

Fixed it for you.
edit on 2-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
I have worked in radio and television for a number of years, and your career can depend on numbers unfortunately, as in ratings, Arbitron for radio and Neilson for television. An old boss once told me something which has stuck with me a long time, live by the numbers you die by the numbers.

As a Trump supporter, it looks good but dig deep enough one can always find bad news as well. Sales people in radio always amazed me because they could take a bad book and sell it as the best ever. Polls are the same, you find what you like and bury the rest fast.
edit on 8/2/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

+6 more 
link   

The world is weird.

It was not even close to the same and to think it is is just... well stupid...

link   
I actually don't mind the media being against Trump - at least when they stand against actual things he is doing instead of just making things up because they don't like him. I only wish they were as suspicious of all presidents and politicians as they are of him. We'd be a lot better off today if they were.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can see why you are confused.

Fox is MSNBS lite. Fox is not the average Americans friend, just like CNN isn't either.

No one is on "our side", they are just less on the corp controlled side than the other turds. Trump seems to be on the average Joe's side, I am cautiously optimistic.

The world is weird.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The world is weird.

So when 5% of the media bashed Obama, it was horrible.
But when 95% of the media bashes Trump, it is a strange world to you.

Welcome to being a member of 20% of America.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The world is weird.

Come on... you can figure this out. You're already halfway there!

When one side is in power the other side bashes him unmercifully... when the other side is in the power the one side bashes him unmercifully. And, of course, each side cries and whines about the other side doing exactly the same thing they're doing. And each side justifies their bad behavior by pointing fingers at the bad behavior of the other, while implying/inferring that somehow their craptasticness is justified whereas the other side's craptasticness is not justified.

Lather, rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: atsgrounded

One big(ly) reason I support Trump is because the Media (5 large corps) hate his guts.

With out a flinch or a doubt, I sincerely believe the game is rigged and there is a conspiracy to by the big corps (old money families) to continue to take more and more of the pie.

Hell, I didn't vote for the guy. I'm a Paul fan.
This time I will and a lot of the reason is exactly what you pointed out.
If TPTB hate him and the average American is doing better, I'm going for what the corps hate.
Because I don't think they give a rat's butt about the average American. He at least seems to, thus far.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think the more telling stat is that his 'strongly approve' rating has risen to 35% and is now at just -6% vs 'strongly disapprove'. It used to be a figure of -26% net - just a year ago.
Not that you can trust polls of course, but it is interesting that the MSM seem to have shut up about his approval ratings after featuring them daily when they were lower.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

There was a lot of Obama bashing. Even on this site if you mentioned Obama he was picked apart for every little thing he did.
Its a different world now tho. No one really paid attention as much back then, but since we have a social media US president its consistently dripping on your face every hour of the day.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i love this president so much.
i want to have like 6,000 of his babies

#MAGA

where is the rating coming from?

polls?

if so are those to be trusted again?

i cant keep track

seriously though. where are the numbers coming from?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Media has always been a somewhat liberal outlet. You can't have unbiased news with conservative values, it just doesnt work. The problem is that in the states the media is a big money maker, so they cater to either one extreme to the other.
But for example al Jazeera or here in Canada CBC news are rather unbiased and simply just report what's going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Continuous 95% negative coverage from 95% of the media for over two years...and his approval rating is still 5% higher than media darling Obama?

Guess THAT wasn't supposed to happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join