It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Important U.S. Midterm Elections in American History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Of course religion makes your head spin. They say things like "The Army of God''. There are also so many people, just like this guy who are ready to stand up and ''speak for God'' as this guy does.

He say's " It's not a left or right thing'' and then proceeds to urge everyone to vote for ''red'' candidates'' rather than ''blue'' candidates. He is a cheer leader who roots for the right. You can see it throughout his talk, yet he says it is not about the left or the right. He just lied, can you see that?

And yes, he has you targeted. You say you have not voted for years but you may in November. Why, because you are being ''super charged'' by this guys message. He spoke directly to you when he said

If you are in the Army of God and you don’t vote, you need to get off your behind and register to vote.

IF you want to check out some of these ''Army of God'' crazies take a look at these ardent Trump supporters
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
dupe

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 01 Aug 2018 18:31:03 -0500Wed, 01 Aug 2018 18:31:03 -050018082018-08-01T18:31:03-05:00600000031 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Democrats need to reverse the "bleeding of power" they've been experiencing after Barack Obama became President.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

They are screwed unless they elect an Independent/Constitutionalist/Libertarian.....

It does seem to me that we have a better chance at honest government if we don't go with the two major parties.

Then when Trump came out of the wood work much to my demise I had to register as a Republican so I could vote for him in our states primary.

What?

Please tell me your just being overly dramatic, rather than literal.

Being required to "register" to a particular political affiliation, in order to be able to vote for who ever you please, sounds awfully like authoritarianism to me.

You are probably right, since most states that require you to register under a political party for a primary are Democratic states.

Unless you think that the District of Columbia, New York and Rhode Island are Republican bastions.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

taylor

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

They are screwed unless they elect an Independent/Constitutionalist/Libertarian.....

It does seem to me that we have a better chance at honest government if we don't go with the two major parties.

Then when Trump came out of the wood work much to my demise I had to register as a Republican so I could vote for him in our states primary.

What?

Please tell me your just being overly dramatic, rather than literal.

Being required to "register" to a particular political affiliation, in order to be able to vote for who ever you please, sounds awfully like authoritarianism to me.

Admittedly, I voted for the first time in my State's primary 2016...it was not a vote for Trump. Sigh. The DNC debacle of showing me them and GOP are a private organization and a vote in primaries is meaningless has mad me lackluster about voting in Primaries.

I did vote for Trump in the general election though. To be honest, I am going to wait for the picks by the private organizations and then...make my vote count in the general. Does this suck? Absolutely!
edit on 8 1 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Keep voting Red & Blue and the wool over the eyes remains in place. How any of you vote Red or Blue is pure insanity at it's finest.

Sure, lets make the policy makers the wealthiest people in the country. You all are paying them way too much money and credit, they know you all will cower to their standards, and will remain almost completely blind that the U.S. government is supposed to be CITIZEN ran... not politician ran.

Why would voters let policy makers become the wealthiest citizens within the U.S.? They don't even sell goods or services... they just fight among each other and make turds roll down hill.

Sure... just keep on voting for who you all hate the least... it's showing to be a sound strategy over the last century or so.

www.washingtonpost.com... 6

It's not the politicians that are broken... it's the voters that are broken. It's pretty simple... garbage in = garbage out...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He is right. The is the most important election in American history. If we don't stop the Republicans immediately America will be a fascist, theocratic Oligarchy, with no rights or quality of life for the vast majority of citizens ever again.

America will be like Russia except with lots of religion mixed into the corrupt, immoral Oligarchy. The worst of both worlds.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
He is right. The is the most important election in American history. If we don't stop the Republicans immediately America will be a fascist, theocratic Oligarchy, with no rights or quality of life for the vast majority of citizens ever again.

America will be like Russia except with lots of religion mixed into the corrupt, immoral Oligarchy. The worst of both worlds.
You seriously need help and are a fascinating example of "Trump Anxiety Disorder".

Please, keep that mindset of yours, guranteed win again 😌

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: CB328

You seriously need help and are a fascinating example of "Trump Anxiety Disorder".

Please, keep that mindset of yours, guranteed win again 😌

TDD maybe. But in the face of the faith that is being called for to join God's Army and vote for Trump again, why is it that you think TDD is bad yet do not speak to the madness that is Trump is God's True Agent as presented in the OP?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
He say's " It's not a left or right thing'' and then proceeds to urge everyone to vote for ''red'' candidates'' rather than ''blue'' candidates.

You're making a valid point.

I haven't voted for years because I've learned that both major parties are corrupt and most, but not all, candidates are recruited and financed by controllers behind the scene.

I actually wish we didn't have political parties because of the us and them mentality they cause.

Regardless, I have been very distressed about the state of affairs in the United States ever since discovering 9/11 Truth, especially the abuse of our military by the powers that be, that is the Deep State. My understanding is that it was some in the military who recruited Trump to run.

When people speak out about what God has told them, sometimes I think they're just trying to help right wrongs that are being done. Other times they are just stroking their own ego. I have to admit that I don't know what is going on here.

But I would like to encourage people to pay attention to Robert David Steele. I think he's honest and working to uncover massive deception and wrong-doing, but at the same time making proposals for things such as election reform.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I haven't voted for years because I've learned that both major parties are corrupt

That's a HUGE problem. I used to feel the same way, but it's up to the voters thinking outside the Red/Blue box to right the ship.

Removing the Red/Blue tyrannies are my only voting measure... join one of those two parties and it's a solid goodbye to my vote.

I wish the common voter would finally stand up to the Red & Blue rather than cower behind their keyboards and pout in the corner come election time...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In the 17th Congressional District of the state of Illinois, voters have a chance in November to make a difference.

Vote for Republican Bill Fawell, whose party has abandoned him because he's standing up for 9/11 and Sandy Hook Truth:

. . . As a former spy who has run a false flag operation, as a top reviewer who has engaged with the top authors on false flag and Deep State operations (including Peter Dale Scott, the original, who has outed Dick Cheney’s use of Continuity of Government (COG) to command and control the Shadow Government), I will state with absolute conviction that Bill Fawell, running in the 17th Congressional District in Illinois, is absolutely right and the President knows he is absolutely right. Bill Fawell is telling the truth about 9/11 and Sandy Hook. . . .

Robert David Steele

edit on 8/9/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Fix link

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mid-term elections ... I would be careful when reading polls. There might be some hackers manipulating them to mislead voters ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join