It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA documents reveal FBI collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: introvert

Spy on political opponents for political reasons. Didn't read the article?

Yes, I did. It doesn't show that. It uses specific language to give the appearance of what you speak of, but that's about it. Not to mention, it does not discuss anything we did not already know and it is simply regurgitating talking points that have been repeated ad nauseum.

It does not talk about corroborating evidence collected by the FBI which led to FISA warrants, etc.

The opinion piece relies on ignorance of all the facts to portray a specific narrative. Facts we do not necessarily have, yet would make a world of difference when discussing something like this in context.

Why would you a hard leftie even consider defending teh FBI and the CIA and the DOJ????

Dont you guys hate them? How can all of you do a compete 180 on the alphabet agencies ?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

We need more people to see just how delusional some of you are.

Delusional ? You believed in Hillary.

I believe in Hillary?

I didn't support her. I didn't vote for her and I have stated that many times on the record.

See. You are delusional. Or a liar. Perhaps both.

No matter what, you just used deflection and you must think I'm stupid not to catch the BS you push.

I believe you voted for her but you wouldn't admit it because is embarrassing.

Again, I am not accountable for your delusions.

But nice deflection and thanks for proving my point.

Your point :

you must think I'm stupid....

I've been playing with you through all this thread. Love you man !

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You would be right, but trump and Rudy have both said"collusion is not a crime" If its not a crime, then why the thread? They cant have it both ways!

Because leftist media is pushing anything Russian related as "Collusion" and imparting that to the general public that doesn't know better, like you for example.

It's because of low information voters such as yourself, that can be easily lead and man, what a job the liberal media has done for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

a reply to: Grimpachi

The difference is my pic goes according to reality and yours is just a liberal/left fantasy.

You have captain bone spurs in the boat, that’s alternative reality
When did you serve?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I believe in Hillary?

I didn't support her. I didn't vote for her and I have stated that many times on the record.

No matter what, you just used deflection and you must think I'm stupid not to catch the BS you push.

I believe you voted for her but you wouldn't admit it because it's embarrassing.

I suspect that's the premise with most Anti-Trumpers and Leftist in general.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Yes, I did. It doesn't show that. It uses specific language to give the appearance of what you speak of, but that's about it. Not to mention, it does not discuss anything we did not already know and it is simply regurgitating talking points that have been repeated ad nauseum.

It does not talk about corroborating evidence collected by the FBI which led to FISA warrants, etc.

The opinion piece relies on ignorance of all the facts to portray a specific narrative. Facts we do not necessarily have, yet would make a world of difference when discussing something like this in context.

Why would you a hard leftie even consider defending teh FBI and the CIA and the DOJ????

Dont you guys hate them? How can all of you do a compete 180 on the alphabet agencies ?

I have my own personal opinion about things.

I understand that you and others tend to use group-think and have a hard time grasping independent thought, but it does exist.
edit on 1-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I believe in Hillary?

Your point :

Uh huh.

Sure.

Not only are you full of it, you're also dishonest.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I understand that you and others tend to use group-think and have a hard time grasping indipendant thought, but it does exist.

So you trust the FBI and the CIA?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I believe in Hillary?

I believe you voted for her but you wouldn't admit it because it's embarrassing.

I'm not surprised that you suspect of the Left things that others believe or completely made up.

You are a dishonest bunch that will do anything to project your loony beliefs and narratives.

You snowflakes are funny.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I understand that you and others tend to use group-think and have a hard time grasping indipendant thought, but it does exist.

I don't know. What does your group-think propaganda tell you?

It doesn't matter what I tell you. You will believe what you want to believe, just as Trueman and Arnie have shown.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

If you want to stop the abuse stop blaming a party and start looking at voting records on surveillance laws and start voting the lawmakers out and outing them on twitter.

SPOT ON!!

I can put aside my disdain for the far-left in order to save the Republic from the police/surveillance state TPTB wish to impose on us against our sovereign will.

We need to take out the DEEPSTATE trash, then we can worry about resolving our left vs. right differences (even if it is just by agreeing to disagree, pledging non-aggression, pledging non-interference)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I don't know. What does your group-think propaganda tell you?

It doesn't matter what I tell you. You will believe what you want to believe, just as Trueman and Arnie have shown.

You can never just answer a question huh?

Do you trust the FBI and the CIA ? All I asked and you bring up other posters lol and never answer.

So do you trust the FBI and the cIA?
edit on 1-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Do you trust the FBI and the CIA

Honest answer: HELL NO

You can't trust them, not when they passed laws enabling them to act against US citizens/deploy propaganda/misinformation. Not when they've institutionalized lying, theft, drug sales, and generally degenerate behavior.

I don't trust them, at all. Not saying that can't change, but they have A LOT of work to do to get their reputation back.

And they have to come completely clean to do it. No amount of excuses for wishy-washy prosecutions stemming from their FISA abuses will change that.

...and extraditing Julian Assange for any reason will result in permanent loss of trust with not just FBI/CIA, but also our current administration who should unilaterally pardon Assange/guarantee his safety from other world governments (by any means necessary)

My 2020 vote is settled, but highly dependent on whether or not the administration can restore trust in the government. Trust that this government has squandered over the decades

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Still waiting for someone to explain why this is "collusion," and why this simple case of nepotism should have been reported to the FBI?I (Incidentally, we do not know for sure that it was not, since all of the documents are highly redacted.)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah me either but I never have. But it seems all of a sudden the left takes everything they say as gospel.

because Trump..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I did answer. I said I don't know. It all depends on certain situations and facts presented. There are/have been cases that I did not trust the FBI/CIA, but in general they are very trustworthy in their work.

I'm sorry if that does not confirm the ignorant mindset that led to the question you asked about Lefties, and I'm still not sure what that has to do with the fact that no new facts were presented in the OP, or it's source, to show there was any "collusion" that took place that is illegal.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yeah me either but I never have. But it seems all of a sudden the left takes everything they say as gospel.

because Trump..

I don't take anything they say as gospel. We need to have evidence and facts.

What you should say is that you guys despise the FBI/CIA because Trump.

That is much more accurate.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

because Trump..

I don't take anything they say as gospel. We need to have evidence and facts.

What you should say is that you guys despise the FBI/CIA because Trump.

That is much more accurate.

My stance on the FBI CIA has never changed. Unlike you loony lefties..

You just tihnk they are trust worthy as long as they are against Trump..

You are not fooling anybody..

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I believe in Hillary?

Your point :

Uh huh.

Sure.

Not only are you full of it, you're also dishonest.

Haha..... Bad Trueman !

Impeach me !

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I believe in Hillary?

And they think we don't know. So easy to guess right ?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join