It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA documents reveal FBI collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The media blasting collusion is what makes Trump supporters tune out. It's fake news because the real news isn't anti Trump. The real news is Romney was right and Democrats allowed this to happen on their watch because they were weak on Russia and wanted to score political points.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Grimpachi

The difference is my pic goes according to reality and yours is just a liberal/left fantasy.

You have captain bone spurs in the boat, that’s alternative reality

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The difference is my pic goes according to reality and yours is just a liberal/left fantasy.

Your pic is according to reality?

Trump is trudging through a swamp in DC, in a row boat, with military members at his side?

No. Of course not.

Your pic is not according to reality.

Your pic is according to the symbology the artist used to portray their thoughts at the time. It's propaganda symbolism.

I'll keep pushing. Soon or later you'll admit Trump is right. The left ideology failed wherever it was tried.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You have captain bone spurs in the boat, that’s alternative reality

Ahoy !
Avast !

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: introvert

Spy on political opponents for political reasons. Didn't read the article?

Yes, I did. It doesn't show that. It uses specific language to give the appearance of what you speak of, but that's about it. Not to mention, it does not discuss anything we did not already know and it is simply regurgitating talking points that have been repeated ad nauseum.

It does not talk about corroborating evidence collected by the FBI which led to FISA warrants, etc.

The opinion piece relies on ignorance of all the facts to portray a specific narrative. Facts we do not necessarily have, yet would make a world of difference when discussing something like this in context.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Your pic is according to reality?

Trump is trudging through a swamp in DC, in a row boat, with military members at his side?

No. Of course not.

Your pic is not according to reality.

Your pic is according to the symbology the artist used to portray their thoughts at the time. It's propaganda symbolism.

I'll keep pushing. Soon or later you'll admit Trump is right. The left ideology failed wherever it was tried.

Sure. What does that have to do with the pic you posted, that you claim is reality, but is clearly and provably not?

Please do keep pushing. We need more people to see just how delusional some of you are.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It does talk about corroborating evidence and how some of it traces back to anti Trumpers with that apparently being withheld from the court.

All the leaks surrounding the investigation is also indicative of this being a political hit piece.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The media blasting collusion is what makes Trump supporters tune out. It's fake news because the real news isn't anti Trump. The real news is Romney was right and Democrats allowed this to happen on their watch because they were weak on Russia and wanted to score political points.

That isn't really the whole story. Social media and it's roll in elections has evolved very quickly and Russia has serious computer scientists and theorists. The real news is not pro trump either. The real news can call it out like Napalitano or Shapiro do.

Did 911 happen because bush was weak? Or did it happen because things happen.

I don't really care to get involved in partisan or leader worship. My care is for my family and country. Those "evil" democrats are my neighbors. I don't think tribalism is the answer to fight tribalism.
edit on 1-8-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It does talk about corroborating evidence and how some of it traces back to anti Trumpers with that apparently being withheld from the court.

Apparently?

Was real evidence withheld from the court, or are you trying to keep pushing the idea that an appearance of impropriety was withheld from the courts, which would not have any bearing on the veracity of the evidence that was supplied to the court?

All the leaks surrounding the investigation is also indicative of this being a political hit piece.

No. It is indicative of human nature, which is some people cannot keep their mouths shut.

You are not making any logical sense and that is why propaganda opinions such as the one linked in the OP appeals to people such as yourself.

You lack the patience to wait for all the facts to come out before you push your political narratives and you lack the ability to understand things in proper context.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

You would be right, but trump and Rudy have both said"collusion is not a crime" If its not a crime, then why the thread? They cant have it both ways!

I'm pretty sure they are saying that to get the other side to fully commit to collusion/conspiracy being a crime. Trump giving them the rope to hang themselves.

But Trump's too dumb to do that right?

I can't wait for the "Intelligence agencies can't do collusion" arguments to start flowing.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I do have to say on the left academic and media hysteria is basically feeding a bonfire atomized gasoline. The problem I have is there is nobody on the left willing to take risks and call out obviously stupid, immoral, and unethical behaviour except on the intellectual dark Web. Like Sam Harris, or Eric Weinstein. Then they get blacklisted and universities won't hire. This is what trump supporters are responding to..

In all that noise the people in the middle of the spectrum and on the libertarian spectrum have no voice, but posses the only one capable of reasoning a way out.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you don't like Trump pretend Hillary is President and this is happening to her. You need to realize what they are doing. If the people do not take control we will never have control.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Regardless of your view on Trump or your political persuasion this attack on American democracy should have you livid. The swamp must be drained. Don't let this stand because of your hatred.

Please explain how this is "collusion," and why this nepotism should have been reported to the FBI?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I hope people realize this abuse in the fisa courts has been on going since 911. Bush and Obama both eroded the 4th amendment under the guise of security. Now the same mouthpieces like Devin Nunes who literally vote to expand surveillance every time it comes up (seriously look at his voting record) are acting like ita the Democrats fault the abuses have continued on for nearly 20 years.

Doing anything to get elected isn't new. Hilary does it, Trump does it...

The problem is the narrative makes it seem like it's a political problem. Which it partly is. The real problem however, is that Congress votes to expand surveillance and due process is short handed for the sake of "security" and viola it gets easier and easier to abuse.

Anyone who believes this isn't something anybody running for election or in power won't abuse is fooling themselves.

If you have a basketball game and you make rules more lenient the players will capitalize to win. Period.

If you want to stop the abuse stop blaming a party and start looking at voting records on surveillance laws and start voting the lawmakers out and outing them on twitter.

As much as I don't like Lynch she couldn't abuse and stretch the law without enablers like Nunes expanding her power and those that come after.

Also the unmasking of US citizens is a big issue. It increased by a huge factor towards the end of the Obama Admin. Susan Powers, UN ambassador who had tons of unmasking requests done, said she never did or aurhorized those unmasking requests.

.........who did then? And why did they not do it themselves and involved Powers?

edit on 1-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

We need more people to see just how delusional some of you are.

Delusional ? You believed in Hillary.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think it's become quite clear that we are dealing with a huge number of idiots, both Left and Right.

And the thing that kills me the most, is they all assume we are as stupid and ill-informed as they are.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It wasn't increased by Obama. It was increased by the laws passed after 911. Where Intel was bloated with money and hiring subcontractors. Remember scooter libby? After that Congress continued to widen the Intel infrastructure and loosen laws. It's a patter beyond one administration and one that continues today. Votes have happened to expand fisa during this administration.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I believe in Hillary?

I didn't support her. I didn't vote for her and I have stated that many times on the record.

See. You are delusional. Or a liar. Perhaps both.

No matter what, you just used deflection and you must think I'm stupid not to catch the BS you push.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I believe in Hillary?

I didn't support her. I didn't vote for her and I have stated that many times on the record.

No matter what, you just used deflection and you must think I'm stupid not to catch the BS you push.

I believe you voted for her but you wouldn't admit it because it's embarrassing.

edit on 1-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I believe in Hillary?

I believe you voted for her but you wouldn't admit it because is embarrassing.

Again, I am not accountable for your delusions.

But nice deflection and thanks for proving my point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join