It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After watching The Stan Romeneck Story, are there any un-debunkable abduction cases?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: james1947

Oh step down from the pedestal you've placed yourself on and this ridiculous self-aggrandizing "I have proven the map" nonsense. While I admire any deep research on either the pro or con side of the UFO/alien subject, again, your theory has not been challenged. If you think it has, something is very wrong.

terrythesensor had a great idea of providing a PDF of your map and information to astronomy students as a project. This is where you'll have holes poked in your theory. But, I have a feeling this will never happen since you seem to want to stay on the periphery of reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: james1947

Oh step down from the pedestal you've placed yourself on and this ridiculous self-aggrandizing "I have proven the map" nonsense. While I admire any deep research on either the pro or con side of the UFO/alien subject, again, your theory has not been challenged. If you think it has, something is very wrong.

terrythesensor had a great idea of providing a PDF of your map and information to astronomy students as a project. This is where you'll have holes poked in your theory. But, I have a feeling this will never happen since you seem to want to stay on the periphery of reality.

A bit over-reaching don't ya think?

I've not placed myself, nor any other thing on a pedestal; if you think so, perhaps you should think again!

And, you are right, and I was a fool for thinking that anyone here had the expertise to challenge my theory, since all I can get are weak arguments that contain absolutely no science, logic, or critical thinking, and consist primarily of knee-jerk reactions made out of ignorance of the real data, and the mathematics.

Although, it's not like I expect much by way of understanding of this, not everyone has the desire, nor the education. But, what I would find intelligent, respectful, logical is no rejection "out-of-hand", and the formulation of serious arguments, and/or questions to further the process of attaining understanding...isn't that what we're all trying to do here? Attain some degree of understanding?

A PDF, and perhaps a book in being worked on; there is a mountain of data to include along with computer source code (2 languages) as well a database queries, and more detail than you can imagine. Give it some time, and I'll post a link when a PDF is ready.

edit on 31-8-2018 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join