It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans Supreme Leader is a great guy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I recently watched on C-Span Irans Supreme Leader Ayatollah blah blah blah Khamenie (close enough). In an address to airforce personel i saw something very disturbing. This being the repeating of these phrases " Destruction to Israel. Destruction to America. Destroy the Infidel. Khamenie is our leader." These phrases were fallowed by the airforce's soldiers raising a fist to the air and going HUH! HUH! HUH!.

I was just wondering how people can call Islam a religion of peace/ deny how destructive these people would be with Nuclear weapons in hand. Their leader, religious leaders, and soldiers seem to wish for a complete destruction of all those with a different belief system than they have.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well then obviously all Iranians need to be eradicated including the vast majority who are non-combatants. If their leaders say this type of thing then its quite apparent that its more than just words and actually means an attack against Israel and the U.S. is imminent from every single person who lives within the boundaries of Iran.

Some of you people really frighten me with your views.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just checking the facts as you state them:

1. You don't know or can't learn to spell the name of the Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei .

2. the people you believed to be air force personnel were kind enough to chant in English for C-SPAN.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Who said anything about wiping out all of Iran? I must be missing all the friday rallies where "Death to Iran" is being chanted. Show me the "Fountain of Blood" monuments in American cities or glorification or funding of people who strap bombs to themselves and walk into crowds of innocent people.
What frightens me are the useful idiots these monsters rely on in the west who seem to incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Well then obviously all Iranians need to be eradicated including the vast majority who are non-combatants. If their leaders say this type of thing then its quite apparent that its more than just words and actually means an attack against Israel and the U.S. is imminent from every single person who lives within the boundaries of Iran.

I don't think the author even remotely hinted that. I think the point being made was they should not have nuclear weapons. Which is a good one, the fanatical G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T of Iran has provided material support for most of the terrorist attacks against the U.S. and Israel since the 70's. The majority of these attacks have come from Iranian sponsored organizations.

www.pbs.org...

Some of you people really frighten me with your views.

What views are frightening to you? The ones that do not rely on hoping Iran's leaders don't do what they say they are going to do?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Just checking the facts as you state them:

1. You don't know or can't learn to spell the name of the Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei .

I think it was an attempt at humor.

2. the people you believed to be air force personnel were kind enough to chant in English for C-SPAN.

Any time I've seen C-SPAN in which they are speaking a different language, they have provided an interpreter. I've never seen an Iranian broadcast by them, but do you deny the government of Iran uses this language regularly?

[edit on 21-2-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
sry for spelling the name wrong. They did not chant in english there was a translator changing everything to english and i never said we need to erradicate all the iranians where did u get that?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosaNostra
sry for spelling the name wrong. They did not chant in english there was a translator changing everything to english and i never said we need to erradicate all the iranians where did u get that?

You typed

I was just wondering how people can call Islam a religion of peace/ deny how destructive these people would be with Nuclear weapons in hand. Their leader, religious leaders, and soldiers seem to wish for a complete destruction of all those with a different belief system than they have.

Right there you condemned all of Islam as a violent religion. Nearly everybody in Iran is a muslim, which thereby blankets the entire group as violent by your previous statement, not just the leaders and the soldiers. Your post is extremely suggestive of wiping out such violent types and by blanketing the religion as being one of violence, you are condemning the entirety of its followers to such a fate. Thats how I interpret it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Frith,

I have seen posts in which members ignorantly post blanket statements, but I don't see it here. Perhaps the author should've said radical Islam, which is what was meant. At least as I interpreted it.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
CosaNostra,do you think Ayahtollah Khamenei represents all of Islam?Do you think Hitler represents all of the Germans?Do you think General Yama#a represents all of the Japanese?Do you think Bush represents every single American?

I'm dying for you to answer these.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Iran's leaders publicly calls for the destruction of Israel all the time. I could find you pictures of Iran missiles with Death to Israel on the side. They are not calling for Regime change or anything like that either but the utter genocide of another people.

This is nothing knew for them its like a mantra

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Look, I don't want to just jump in here but there are a great many decent and peaceful people in Iran and in every country on the planet. The Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei does not represent the entire population of Iran. He most likely does not represent a serious majority of the population either. People chanting in the streets yelling "Death to America" are evil and cold-harded and maybe it is partially the U.S. fault for the bad P.R. but when the "supreme" head of your government has been openly declaring jihad since 1979 against the Judao-Christian world and has publicly reaffirmed the ultimate mandate of his people to "send Israel into the sea", it's kind of difficult to have political diplomacy when the person at the other side of the table would want nothing more than to see you and your countrymen wiped off the planet.

The point I'm trying to make here is that people may hate other people for watever legitimate reason but when heads of state do it, usually a war breaks out. So there is no rational defense of Iran politically based on its overall military objectives. With that being said, there should be no way that any religious zealot (Jew,Christian,Muslim) should have nuclear weapons at his disposal.

It sucks enough that we have to deal with these people on a global level but it sucks even worse for the oppressed millions who follow leaders like this and as history dictates, tyrannical dictators whether serving as political, ideological, or religious leaders often times the only leading they do is into the ground and most of the time millions follow because of the slow progress of mankind in the areas of "thinking" and "Peace".

Peace.

~Rebel Saint~

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosaNostra
" Destruction to Israel. Destruction to America. Destroy the Infidel. Khamenie is our leader."

Originally posted by RebelSaint
People chanting in the streets yelling "Death to America" are evil and cold-harded and maybe it is partially the U.S. fault for the bad P.R.

"Death to America" means death to the current American governement who is responsible of the terrorism in the world .

"Death to Israel" means death to the illegitimate zionist state that was rised on massacres and bloods of the Palestinians , and that occupied Lebanon and part of Syria , Egypt , Jordan .Israel's goal is to establish a zionist state from Euphrate to the Nile . Israel don't repect the islamic sacred places and want to destroy the al-Aqsa mosque .

"Death to America" and "Death to Israel" means "Death to Terrorism and Oppression" .

but when the "supreme" head of your government has been openly declaring jihad since 1979 against the Judao-Christian world

Jihad was declared only on the terrorist state of Israel . From where did you bring the Judao-Christian world ?
What zionism have to do with Judaism . And what the policies of Bush have to do with Christianity ?

and has publicly reaffirmed the ultimate mandate of his people to "send Israel into the sea",

The israelian wanted to throw the Palestinians into the sea . But the muslims say that the jews in Palestine can live in this country and other muslim countries like they lived for 1400 years ago . Muslims don't want to throw anybody to the sea unlike what the zionists were planning before 1948 . The history of jews in muslim countries is an evidence of islamic tolerance towards the religions especially the People of the Books like Jews Christians Zoroastrians and others .

it's kind of difficult to have political diplomacy when the person at the other side of the table would want nothing more than to see you and your countrymen wiped off the planet.

You can see the difficulties that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is facing . How he would have more than "political diplomacy" , when USA and Israel want to wipe off the arabs and the muslims countries .

What we hear from Ayatullah Khamenei speeches is the dialogue between the cultures and nations , but what we hear from USA and Israel is the wars between them .

The point I'm trying to make here is that people may hate other people for watever legitimate reason but when heads of state do it, usually a war breaks out.

The head of the state in Iran is a shia cleric .
In shia fiqh "jurisprudence" , the Waliy-al-Faqih can't initiate a war unless the very existence of Islam is in danger . The war can only be defensive .
In addition the first bullet must not be fired from the muslims' camp .

So on what basis Ayatullah Ali Khamenei will break out a war .

So there is no rational defense of Iran politically based on its overall military objectives. With that being said, there should be no way that any religious zealot (Jew,Christian,Muslim) should have nuclear weapons at his disposal.

The Revolution of the Downtrodens had for objectives to remove the oppression that the world is suffering from .

Israel initiated wars and terrorised peoples of these countries :
Palestine , Lebanon , Syria , Jordan , Egypt .
"Such a peacefull neighbour !"

USA oppressed a larger list of countries than Israel .
members.aol.com...
www.zompist.com...

So how you still see the danger from Iran , a country that wants world peace and aims to remove the terrorism , lies and oppression of USA and Israel from this world .

Besides , USA used its atomic bombs in Japan , Israel have more than 200 nukes in the region , while Iran is demanding the peaceful nuclear technology for civil use . Despite the shia fiqh that considers WMD as taboo and this was said in more than a friday speech for Imam Khamenei . But some ears only listen what they want to hear .

It sucks enough that we have to deal with these people on a global level but it sucks even worse for the oppressed millions who follow leaders like this and as history dictates, tyrannical dictators whether serving as political, ideological, or religious leaders often times the only leading they do is into the ground and most of the time millions follow because of the slow progress of mankind in the areas of "thinking" and "Peace".

Exactly what Ayatullah Ali Khamenei have to deal with . It sucks to deal with such tyrants like Bush and Sharon and it makes the thinking and peacefull peoples in this world feel sorrow for those millions who follows such dictators and tyrants (wolves) in the clothes of democracy (sheeps) .

[edit on 22-2-2005 by XLEGIONS]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

by X legions "Death to America" means death to the current American governement who is responsible of the terrorism in the world .

Yeah right. death to America means.................... Death to America.
Persoanally I dont see why we dont just assasinate every member of the Iranian Government, seems like it would solve a lot of problems.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLEGIONS

and has publicly reaffirmed the ultimate mandate of his people to "send Israel into the sea",

The israelian wanted to throw the Palestinians into the sea . But the muslims say that the jews in Palestine can live in this country and other muslim countries like they lived for 1400 years ago . Muslims don't want to throw anybody to the sea unlike what the zionists were planning before 1948 . The history of jews in muslim countries is an evidence of islamic tolerance towards the religions especially the People of the Books like Jews Christians Zoroastrians and others .

Your post is total fantasy.
Let me reply to just one of your quotes.

Israel has never advocated "throwing the Palestinians into the sea" as you so falsely state. The Arab nations have repeatedly called for the total destruction of Israel though.
The Palestinians haven't ben promised a single acre of "Muslim land". The Arab states sit on far more Palestinian land that Israel and there isn't even the merest hint of them returning it.
Although the history of the Jews in "Muslim lands" shows no genocide once the Muslim power was established it should never be forgotten that Islam forcibly expanded through use of warfare. During that time, many were killed. Or do you call carting caravans of severed heads through North Africa "tolerance"?

As for showing respect to the Al Aqsa mosque? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was the site of the holiest of Judaic monuments - The Temple of King Solomon. Islam usurped the site and has been destroying Jewish history there ever since. You are saying that you condemn Israel for somthing that you suspect that they want to do when the Muslims on the Mount have already done it!!!

Your claim that either Israel or the US seriously wanted to wipe out Arab nations is total and utter crap.
Why? Because those nations are still there. If either nation wanted an end to the Arab states they would have done so decades ago and it would have occured within the blink of an eye. The power that Israel or the US could bring to bear on the Middle East, if they had malicious intention is probably well beyond your comprehension.

You may defend Islam by all means. I totally agree that the vast majority of people within that religion are peaceful. Unfortunately they are sheep controlled by religious madmen. You may deny that basic freedoms aren't curbed. You may deny that people don't "disappear". You may deny Arab confiscation of Palestinian land. You may even deny the agression that some Arab states have shown towards Israel since it's conception.
Unfortunately history shows different.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Islam is as peaceful of a religion as Christianity.

The point is there's crazy bastards who'll distort anything for their own gains. You gotta love the logic tho, These Islamic guys are so violent and evil we better slaughter them all.

Does it seem hypocritical to just me?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The people of Iran have very good reason to dislike and distrust America.

The US is reaping what it has sown.

The US gov't doesnt know where its boarders end , it has meddled with the internal politics of soverign nations on many occasions .

Read this for a brief overview

1953 was the year that a democratically elected government in Iran was overthrown.
Google this : Iran democracy 1953 1979

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Yeah right. death to America means.................... Death to America.
Persoanally I dont see why we dont just assasinate every member of the Iranian Government, seems like it would solve a lot of problems.

Yeah, america is quite good at that isnt it?
Installing military dictators...
Then the whole cuban thing sort of spoiled your clean streak....

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"jihad was declared only on the terrorist state of Israel . From where did you bring the Judao-Christian world ?
What zionism have to do with Judaism . And what the policies of Bush have to do with Christianity ?"

I want to quickly comment on that quote because you will find no sancutary here to post malicious statements against the Western democracies. I mention nothing on zionism because zionism is not in charge in Israel. Judaism is in charge and well frankly your phrasing and description of Israel tells loads about your position and your indifference to hearing the truth. The Judao-Christian world encompasses US, Israel, MOST OF Western Europe, Canada, etc. When the U.S. embassy in Iran was attacked in 1979, it was the announcement of the third jihad launched by those same religious fanatics in charge today. Israel and Iran have been in a defacto state of war for decades and the US has just ignored Iran altogether until recently because of their nuclear intentions. The policies of Bush have no impact here because this is a cultural war that has been going on for a very long time. It is only because based on our current energy requirements that we have to focus more on the Islamic nations that are sitting on a ton of oil and while the great majority of their industry doesn't require fossil fuels, the West needs oil and hence involvement in Islamic affairs. I suggest you read up on the topic.

www.insiderreport.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We have become rooted in a Holy War that has existed for Centuries people. If Iran feels that they can contiune to sabre rattle, they are mistaken. "MAD" keeps us at bay with our own use of nuclear weapons, but these people ARE MAD and will use them if they have them. Suspicion of WMD for me is enough to invade.

She we continue to be the bleeding hearts who stand until our families are hit, and then you will complain to those same "Neo-cons" you denounced.

If we were such an evil country who wanted to rule the world, I feel that there is nothing that could prevent us from doing just that. Not China, Russai, etc. Are we, no, but we are attempting to spread a little democracy in the world at the expense of the lives of our OWN citiznes, and after the elections in Iraq, it may be working.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join