It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Heather Sartain, Daughter Of A Lockheed Martin And NASA Aerospace Engineer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Her facebook page & Twitter www.facebook.com... twitter.com...

In a two part interview David Wilcock and Corey Goode talk with Heather Sartain, a collage professor teaching geology and astronomy and physics. Her backgrounds in physics and geology. Her father worked for Lockheed martin whom passed away of July 2013.

“He was in the air force first of all and then later he worked for NASA through different contractors and he retired from Lockheed. And he was a senior Aerospace engineer for 37 years working on top secret projects for NASA, as well as space shuttle mission, and all the way back to Skylab and Apollo missions, so his career covers several decades.

He had referenced a UFO encounter that my mum and my sister had a 1966, and this is pretty close to Johnson Space centre when they lived and where I grew up. And that was several years before I was born, and they were talking about it and he was talking about the different alien groups that he was aware of and about the age of 12-13 I began to ask questions.

'This UFO that mum saw is that for real or was it something that's military?' and he said no it's real. And he mentioned the type of aliens that they saw moving inside the craft so they were pretty close proximity. Happened to be over the Gulf of Mexico the Bay Area were the Johnson Space centre is located and there was no sound in this encounter. (What was the shape of the craft?) a disc. She said it had blue glowing lights all the way around it.

My sister is 6 years old, she still remembers what she saw. They could see beings at least three moving around inside the craft, and they weren’t very large. She said they were like the size of children and so that's when I heard my dad telling her ‘you know those were the greys, they’re robots, they’re programmed by a higher intelligence an older civilization, they come in and out of our atmosphere quite often.’ They actually here all the time and he talked about different groups that are here on this planet living among us and they’ve been doing so since ancient times.

For my dad to talk nonchalantly like ‘Oh yeah, those are the greys.’ Later on I became curious why is he so comfortable with this, he doesn’t speak as if it’s a joke. My dad had a very serious personality, a very dry sense of humour, a very technical person. Most aerospace engineers are very technical and serious minded people. And as I got older I began to ask questions about the different alien groups that he would mention from time to time, either with his peers, a couple of friends he used to work with, I’d hear things in their conversations or when he was talking to my mother.

(My father’s friends) they were also aerospace engineers working for Lockheed and they would come over and they would have private conversations in our home. These are things they talked about away from work, but they would share amongst each other. And these were things they were learning from the government, they all had military backgrounds. And these are things they would discuss because their piecing things together, things they’ve been exposed to.

So they would talk about metaphysical things, energy how it can be manipulated, how the population could actually change the rotation of this planet mentally, you can change the atmospheric conditions. And they would talk about different types of technology that the government’s working on that is sort of a reverse engineering technique based on crashed UFO’s that have been recovered and reversed engineering has taken place.

Now I can’t attest to if they were working on this reverse engineering, but I know that they understood it and they had knowledge of it from work. These guys worked under top secret.

If everyone on the planet were to be say on the same continent, the closer proximity alert you are the more effective the electromagnetic spectrum works. There would be this electromagnetic change and it would actually change the rotation of the earth just by the human thought process. I would say this is based on stuff that they already know and this is stuff that they are concluding, or stuff that they know as fact.

Inside every person you have control over electromagnetic fields. You have your own inside the pineal gland, and you also have the interferences of other types of electromagnetic energy, so that includes all of the light spectrum. We have really short wave lengths of energy coming in from cosmic radiation all the time, we also have very long wave lengths of like radio waves for instance, like am radio waves can be three meters in length.

And our pineal gland actually produces short wave length radiation and it’s not harmful to us or animals or anything on this planet. But the closer you are together, the more metaphysically powerful it is, and it doesn’t mean we have to be crammed inside a tuna can, but it just represents the proximity of the mind and the consciousness working together can affect an entire planet, if not neighbouring planetary bodies.

And one of the things that we did discuss and I have noticed over the years, there is a lot of distractions from keeping us from being in touch with the power that we have within our DNA and the organ the pineal gland. That organ is tremendously important, and has been just very surveyed over in medical science, students are not learning about it, there is a reason for that.

When I first started reading about the pineal gland and the power that it holds for us, I asked my dad questions, and i wasn't too surprised that he knew about it. He knew exactly what I was talking about it, he said “I’m glad you’re reading that, because that's a very important organ that they are going to distract you from” there’s a lot of distractions all the time, politically, in the economy and environmentally.

That organ is important both spiritually and with the rest of the cosmic space that we live in, it’s not just earth bound. It’s a communication device as well as a awareness device and without there’d be a tremendous amount of things we never become aware of. It is the foundation of consciousness, it’s a communicator, but there are so many things that the pineal gland is purposely exposed to in order to basically pipe down the functionality, if not completely turn off its functionality.

I have a co-worker and a friend, he used to work for the water department, and he told me about how much sodium fluoride he had to add to the system and that over the years that he worked there, and he worked there for I want to say a couple of decades. Over that time, they just kept adding more and adding more. And this is right at home in the Houston area, but it’s not just Houston, it’s all over the US."

Please listen to them in full here. I will try transcribing the full two videos tomorrow. Enjoy

Lifting the Military Industrial Curtain with Heather Sartain

Revealing Hidden Technology with Heather Sartain

Other videos she's talked on -

edit on 26-7-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
She sounds like a first grade nutjob.

She's got it all covered:

Flying saucers that crash due to lightning

Telepathic aliens

Technology found on the dark side of the Moon

Secret vaults on a Saturn moon

Pyramids controlling the Earth's inner core and magnetic field (for whatever reason)

Good and bad aliens

Government making shady deals with the evil reptilian aliens

Y2K being a planned event for something... (she also seems to confuse it with the end of Mayan calender)

Government having the ability to manipulate the Sun's energy to protect us from CMEs

And she is supposedly a professor? Holy sht!
edit on 25-7-2018 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Typical skeptic response which doesn't amount to anything.

Good job andre 18 S & F.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Considering all that is known, including actions of Clinton, Carter, Eisenhower and others, the various releases from Project Blue Book and others, a reasonably informed adult must acknowledge that we have been and are being visited by others far more advanced than we are.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Are aircraft immune to failures just because they're more advanced than what we have?

Telepathic aliens

How would you know what abilities an extraterrestrial being may or may not have? We have creatures right here on Earth that have abilities that at one time would have been considered "crazy" - like spiders using the Earth's electromagnetic field to fly or octopuses camouflaging themselves with their surroundings.

I'd say you're the crazy one for outright dismissing the claim that technology was found somewhere else in the universe just because "pssh, that's crazy". You have no way of knowing, and there's no logical reason why technology or other advanced civilizations couldn't exist elsewhere.

Secret vaults on a Jupiter moon

Same as above, you're crazy for outright dismissing it when you have no way of knowing either way. The best you can do is think "Hmm, maybe. I don't know."

Pyramids controlling the Earth's inner core and magnetic field (for whatever reason)

Do you have a thorough scientific understanding of how the Earth's inner core and magnetic field work? Is it theoretically possible that these things could be manipulated somehow?

Good and bad aliens

Oh, yeah, I totally agree with you there. It's not like there are good and bad humans. That's just nuts. No, every single member of every single possible extraterrestrial race only has qualities and beliefs and values that all humans worldwide would consider universally "good".

Do you have definitive godly knowledge of everything in the universe that allows you to definitively say there are no extraterrestrial civilizations? Do you know every secret and inner working of every level and department of the government? How do you know who the government makes deals with, and what those deals are or are not?

Y2K being a planned event for something... (she also seems to confuse it with the end of Mayan calender)

Yeah, that's just weird. Nobody plans things, especially not in secret.

Government having the ability to manipulate the Sun's energy to protect us from CMEs

There is no reason whatsoever that the sun or any other star couldn't be manipulated. Just because it's a star doesn't make it magically immune from physics and natural laws. That's like saying air conditioning isn't possible because that would mean we could manipulate the temperature of our homes.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks OP.

Sorry I can’t watch all those vids.

Two questions:

Did her father have these conversations with NASA subcontractor colleagues and managers?

If so

Who specifically and how often?
edit on 25-7-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: ,

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

you beat me to it, I wish I could give you a flag as well!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Is the check supposed to be evidence? It says; to the order of : "Beatrice sartain". The Texas liscense says, "Edward glen sartain".

Am I missing the connection?

Also, can anyone verify if she works as a professor for these fields?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

absolutely agree. I have read a number of ufo related books over the years, and I can tell you that it seems pretty common knowledge in the government/military areas that they believe there are at least 4-6 civilizations in the Milky Way besides us, some of whom have been are continue to pay us a visit. Personally I think there are more civilizations than that in the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Telepathic aliens

Good and bad aliens

There was once a really crazy ass story posted by a member here who proved several times over in the aviation forum they knew what they were talking about. They also mentioned ABC agencies being directed to different locations in our solar system to ancient vaults on multiple planets, moons, and asteroids to recover advanced technology. Considering the trillions that have been poured into black projects and special access programs in the far corners of the world, What if....

edit on 25-7-2018 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

She was a professor of Geology at San Jacinto College. This is a junior college with "open admissions," that "guarantees" you can transfer your credits to a 4-year. It also teaches a wide variety of vocational courses, so not particularly erudite. She is now listed as an adjunct professor of "physical sciences" at Univ. Houston downtown. She has a Masters in "physical science" and her day job is in petrochemicals in sales & marketing at Southwestern Controls, an oil services company. An "adjunct professor" (I've been one) is an "extra" who fills in as needed, but it is not an academic position in the usual sense. She does not have a PhD. In the literature she refers to herself as a "Holistic Scientist" and is a speaker at 'Cosmic Disclosure type conferences. She is not a first-hand experiencer at all. Her information comes from listening to her father when she was a child.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It would be cool if it was all true or even 10 %. It would make boring life a bit more... not boring.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Telepathic aliens

Good and bad aliens

Add to your list that David Wilcox (he of the TV show "Ancient Aliens") and Corey Goode mentioned in another thread in less than ideal opinions interview her! Three of a kind. What I find amazing and what partially explains the poor state of education in the US is that she is " a collage (sic) professor teaching geology and astronomy and physics." Wherever she got her degree(s) should be investigated. The impressionable minds that are exposed to her thinking, I pity them. Future nutjobs in the making.

edit on 25-7-2018 by The Shrike because: To add content

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
It would be cool if it was all true or even 10 %. It would make boring life a bit more... not boring.

Unfortunately, even if a little bit of it is proven to be true, it really wouldn't have any real affect on my life or the lives of anybody here. It's not like any of us here are going to fly off to other worlds in alien flying saucers. If they're already here and among us, then life would continue as it does now -- sadly lacking in stuff that is truly out of the ordinary. An alien could be living next door to me already. A really boring alien.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Shrike

Telepathic aliens

Good and bad aliens

a collage (sic) professor teaching geology and astronomy and physics." Wherever she got her degree(s) should be investigated. The impressionable minds that are exposed to her thinking, I pity them. Future nutjobs in the making.

Investigate the University of Houston--Clear Lake, where she obtained both a BS and an MS in physical sciences. It's a tier 1 research university with an excellent reputation. There's nothing to indicate that she is stupid, or that she cannot teach introductory science classes adequately. The "nutjob" part of her persona is an avocation and based on conversations she overheard with her father, she says. As I stated above, she is not herself an experiencer and has no direct knowledge of these issues. I also take a dim view of her so-called revelations, but I think you need a little perspective here. It's like blaming the University of Washington because Ted Bundy went there.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Telepathic aliens

Good and bad aliens

a collage (sic) professor teaching geology and astronomy and physics." Wherever she got her degree(s) should be investigated. The impressionable minds that are exposed to her thinking, I pity them. Future nutjobs in the making.

Investigate the University of Houston--Clear Lake, where she obtained both a BS and an MS in physical sciences. It's a tier 1 research university with an excellent reputation. There's nothing to indicate that she is stupid, or that she cannot teach introductory science classes adequately. The "nutjob" part of her persona is an avocation and based on conversations she overheard with her father, she says. As I stated above, she is not herself an experiencer and has no direct knowledge of these issues. I also take a dim view of her so-called revelations, but I think you need a little perspective here. It's like blaming the University of Washington because Ted Bundy went there.

What she need is a wake-up call to divorce herself from the subject and not continue to perpetuate what could come back and bite her. She must love the exposure but I would like to meet her and explain to her that her credibility away from academia suffers and cannot benefit her. She is not the only degree'd person to sound as if she's operating with less marbles than most. Some PhDs sound really scary with their stupidity. But as with Stanton Friedman, et al, more power to her.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for all the information to digest.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Is the check supposed to be evidence? It says; to the order of : "Beatrice sartain". The Texas liscense says, "Edward glen sartain".

Am I missing the connection?

Yes, you are missing the connection.
Everybody else sees it, but not you.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Telepathic aliens

Good and bad aliens

What she need is a wake-up call to divorce herself from the subject and not continue to perpetuate what could come back and bite her. She must love the exposure but I would like to meet her and explain to her that her credibility away from academia suffers and cannot benefit her. She is not the only degree'd person to sound as if she's operating with less marbles than most. Some PhDs sound really scary with their stupidity. But as with Stanton Friedman, et al, more power to her.

I'm confused. First you suggested that the institution which granted her degrees should be investigated. When you find out the university is credible you suggest she should abandon her interest or face credibility issues herself. Then you suggest that PhDs, which neither she nor Stan Friedman have, can sound scary with their stupidity. So that presents a serious conundrum. It sounds to me like you believe a priori that all this is complete nonsense and that anyone, degreed or not, who comes forward with any sort of story, is not credible.

Which is precisely why many people keep quiet. They know this already, so if they all followed your advice, we would have nothing to evaluate. Now I happen to believe myself that Wilcox is a nutjob. But as for Sartain, as I understand it, all she has done is relay the stories she says she overheard her father talk about. That's all. They are second hand stories by definition, family lore. So all we can really do is throw them in the hopper with all the other similar stories, of which there are dozens, and try to find some commonalities.

If you dismiss everything that shows up, no matter what (as your sig would suggest) then you aren't really a part of the conversation and can be dismissed as easily as you dismiss her story.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Telepathic aliens

Good and bad aliens

I'm confused. First you suggested that the institution which granted her degrees should be investigated. When you find out the university is credible you suggest she should abandon her interest or face credibility issues herself. Then you suggest that PhDs, which neither she nor Stan Friedman have, can sound scary with their stupidity. So that presents a serious conundrum. It sounds to me like you believe a priori that all this is complete nonsense and that anyone, degreed or not, who comes forward with any sort of story, is not credible.

Which is precisely why many people keep quiet. They know this already, so if they all followed your advice, we would have nothing to evaluate. Now I happen to believe myself that Wilcox is a nutjob. But as for Sartain, as I understand it, all she has done is relay the stories she says she overheard her father talk about. That's all. They are second hand stories by definition, family lore. So all we can really do is throw them in the hopper with all the other similar stories, of which there are dozens, and try to find some commonalities.

If you dismiss everything that shows up, no matter what (as your sig would suggest) then you aren't really a part of the conversation and can be dismissed as easily as you dismiss her story.

You missed the whole point of my reply. She, obviously a brilliant person, makes ridiculous claims about UFOs/aliens connected with her family and then she aligns herself with questionable "celebrities" to perpetuate her questionable tales. My complaint is it seems not to matter if you have an education that rewards you with degrees (PhDs or otherwise) that the holders of hard-won degrees prefer to be known as nutjobs as another member said. With her intelligence she could have made better decisions in pursuing UFOlogy/aliens. An innate source failed her but then again, like I may have said, she knows what she's doing and realizes that her stance brings her more notoriety and maybe more trips to the bank because that's what gullible believers want to hear. I wonder if, privately, she's laughing at the audiences.

<<   2  3 >>

join