It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Heather Sartain, Daughter Of A Lockheed Martin And NASA Aerospace Engineer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

You're basing what you're saying on the stand point that she herself doesn't believe the 'outlandish' information coming out, but is just making it up for attention seeking. But, that's only because you wont allow yourself the breath of space to believe it may be possible 'and what then' mind set. You're automatically dismissing her without the benefit of the doubt.

To explain further, you personally don't honestly know the reality of what happens behind the closed doors of NASA or Lockheed better than anyone else here, so your instant dismissal is unfounded. That's the issue. Yes we all have ears, we all agree it sounds to our conventional lives very crazy. No one will ever disagree with you on that, but that's not the issue we're dealing with. The issue is, is this crazy actually real? Dismissing without investigation doesn't serve any helpful purpose.
edit on 26-7-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

And if the hypothesis advanced by the Human Genome Project back in about 2005 turns out to be valid, part of our DNA is extraterrestrial in nature. So yay, we all have a bit o' the alien in us. Rather mundane, as you say.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

In a two part interview David Wilcock and Corey Goode...

Straight into the trash then

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenutzerUnbekannt

originally posted by: andre18

In a two part interview David Wilcock and Corey Goode...

Straight into the trash then

Which is exactly where your insightful comment should be.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Sorry, but two guys are who are notorious for spinning tall tales bring forth another "witness"...?

Do you have any evidence (actual real evidence) that Wilcock and Goode have substance to their wild blue chicken stories, or do you just believe them? If so, then go believe them somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

This is why we need a 'vote down' button - this crap belongs in the trash, along with all the other Goode/Wilcock stuff that's been posted in the last 6 weeks (are they on a publicity drive or something?)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Sorry, but two guys are who are notorious for spinning tall tales bring forth another "witness"...?

Do you have any evidence (actual real evidence) that Wilcock and Goode have substance to their wild blue chicken stories, or do you just believe them? If so, then go believe them somewhere else.

Now, now. What you have to accept is that these 2 fleas are in our lives and affecting us in such a manner that it triggers our kinds of responses. I know for a fact that humans are naturally gullible because as children they're exposed to gullibility which conditions them for future behavior. If you grow up unconditioned and questioning you'll be in the minority always having believers as foes. This case is typical and all we can do is vent our frustrations in forums such as this one. This lady and the interviewers represents the sorry present state of UFOlogy.

edit on 26-7-2018 by The Shrike because: To add content

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Sorry Shrike, as a lurker I've got respect for you and your posts.

BUT... it doesn't take a brain scientist to realise that anything with a Wilcock/Goode imprimatur is lies and silliness?

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...

edit on 26-7-2018 by BenutzerUnbekannt because: to add a blue chicken

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Im personally on the believer side of things, but single witness reports/tales are the worst. You're right, maybe she has got the goods here, but it could just as easily be total nonsense. Its the same thing with Bob Lazar, he claims there were 24ish people there he knew by name at s4, well it would be really helpful if he could get at least one of them to corroborate his tales.

Maybe Im not in the know and there are several Lockheed whistle blowers telling the same stories?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It you check out those two, hes dead on, total wack jobs. If there is an underbelly to ufology, they would be at the bottom of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
BS.

ATS is starting to bore me again.

Call me when the UFOs are back.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The paranormal money machine is strong with them.
Seems that she wants to break in on the action. Dubious vibrations.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

actually I believe they are called blue space chickens. they're the ones from the egg sphere alliance. they're partnered with the galactic turkey federation.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You bring up an excellent point--society conditions us humans from early years to believe all manner of fiction and fantasy. We are conditioned to believe in a Tooth Fairy, an Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and other fictional characters.

Thus as adults we continue to believe all manner of fiction, fantasy and propaganda. For example we are taught to believe that we are alone in the universe or that Osama bin Laden was killed twice in his life. Now we're being taught to believe that all bad things that happen are caused by V. Putin, but I digress.

Solid point you make--we are conditioned from young ages to believe all manner of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah good point, and in reality I don't mind if other people take pleasure from Good/Wilcock and their stories. I just personally find them annoying (like fleas).

So (and I must admit, I had been drinking strong Polish lager when I posted my previous comments; tonight, I'm on Czech lager, and it's less strong) go ahead other people, believe what you want. Hell, my parents are devout Catholics and that's pretty far out there.

In summary, go blue space chickens.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Im personally on the believer side of things, but single witness reports/tales are the worst. You're right, maybe she has got the goods here, but it could just as easily be total nonsense. Its the same thing with Bob Lazar, he claims there were 24ish people there he knew by name at s4, well it would be really helpful if he could get at least one of them to corroborate his tales.

Maybe Im not in the know and there are several Lockheed whistle blowers telling the same stories?

It's possible staff from the military industrial complex will come out, but - and this is just logic talking - they will either pay them well enough, or threaten them well enough.

I don't want to be overtly negative, but the fact she went to David Wilcock rings the alarm bells. But then again, who does one go to. Thinking aloud, where did Snowden go...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Add it to the pile. Just another whistleblower from Willcock that will soon disappear not becasue of "accident" but because it's convinent to create next episode.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Yes indeed

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

LOL pretty sure she made a one time guest appearance on an ongoing multi season series focused on Corey. There's no point in her coming back unless maybe it was to corroborate her info with someone else with a similar story from lockheed.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

There was another big time leaker featured by Willcock at the begining of this year. He even had some life attempt documented on his twitter. I haven't seen anything about him since and if he would really be anything more than fact fiction then I'm sure at the very least Howe would interview him.
edit on 28-7-2018 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join