It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your game strong?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx
a reply to: Gothmog

Modding the hardware like upgrading it, meh, it's a start, but im sure you did learn something, yeah when I was a kid I use to play on my dads, he had a 32 bit gaming computer long before the super nes came out. it was pretty rad though, I just remember playing baseball on it.

32 bit ?
That was an impossibility in my day when I started.
Folks said 16bit could not be done . And if it was , it would shred the space/time fabric.
And no one would ever need more than 64k of memory.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: xBWOMPx
a reply to: Gothmog

Modding the hardware like upgrading it, meh, it's a start, but im sure you did learn something, yeah when I was a kid I use to play on my dads, he had a 32 bit gaming computer long before the super nes came out. it was pretty rad though, I just remember playing baseball on it.

32 bit ?
That was an impossibility in my day when I started.
Folks said 16bit could not be done . And if it was , it would shred the space/time fabric.
And no one would ever need more than 64k of memory.

IDK what model it was, my dad is 63 years old, he's been building computers since the beginning of time, but I just remember playing with it when I was a kid in the early 90's

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
C64 here. Zork and pakcuda are my games. But the floppy is spinning up and getting ready for an all night session of summer games, Mountain dew and fritos.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: montybd
C64 here. Zork and pakcuda are my games. But the floppy is spinning up and getting ready for an all night session of summer games, Mountain dew and fritos.

LOL sounds like the 90's!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join