It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president warns Trump: 'War with Iran is the mother of all wars'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Tell me how they could defend against our massive bombardment?

Tell me first; how could you justify such an action?

I’m not gonna hang out here and play semantics for pages and pages just for the pleasure of making you look like a fool. Just know that if we do attack, it will be justified as per the people in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So, justifying your vision of bombing Iran into oblivion is 'semantics'?

I wouldn't like to see 'pages and pages' of your ramblings, just one simple brief post detailing why any all out US attack on another independent nation that poses no threat at all to the US would be justified.

Do you care about the US's standing on the world stage and world opinion?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I wouldn't like to see 'pages and pages' of your ramblings, just one simple brief post detailing why any all out US attack on another independent nation that poses no threat at all to the US would be justified.

If Iran sank one of our ships in a deliberate attack then attacking them back would be justified. There, there is your example.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

But they haven't.....so why are you pulling yourself stupid over the apparent prospect of obliterating an independent nation state whose leader has only said that his country would defend itself if attacked.

Why wouldn't they?

ETA

There's a million and one imaginary scenario's....I'd like to think that those that govern us deal in realities and not imagination.

If my Aunty had balls she'd be my Uncle.

edit on 26/7/18 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Finally !

The pimple on the ass, Just Beautiful.....!

edit on 26-7-2018 by THEREDUNDANT1 because: Because it needed to be SAID!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That's sort of hilarious, this "mother of all wars" rhetoric made famous by Iran's arch enemy, Saddam Hussein. It was the mother of all disasters for Iraq: they made Vietnam look like a superpower. Unless they're sure Russia agrees to end all life on the planet, for love of Muslim morons with big mouths, maybe the Iranians in charge need to by very sure they have better holes in the ground to hide in, than Saddam did. Their necks may also wind up, hanging from the mother of all ropes.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

But they haven't.....so why are you pulling yourself stupid over the apparent prospect of obliterating an independent nation state whose leader has only said that his country would defend itself if attacked.

Why wouldn't they?

ETA

There's a million and one imaginary scenario's....I'd like to think that those that govern us deal in realities and not imagination.

If my Aunty had balls she'd be my Uncle.

What are you talking about? Did I say hey let’s attack Iran? Did I say we should attack Iran? Did I say we are going to attack Iran? Did I say I want us to attack Iran?

No, I didn’t.

You seem triggered for some reason. Maybe have a drink or go find a hug.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I've long noticed a pattern of Iran trying to incite somebody else to do the dirty work, trying to incite somebody else to start a war, sending arms to terrorists, in somebody else's nation, they hope will attack. They're, in fact, pussies with big mouths, the Muslim clerics running things, with their Rolex watches, entirely unwilling to actually lose their cushy jobs and risk Iran being turned into a sea of glass. They've shot their mouths off for decades, really are just the mother of all pussies. Muslim men prefer being violent against women.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

I've long noticed a pattern of Iran trying to incite somebody else to do the dirty work, trying to incite somebody else to start a war, sending arms to terrorists, in somebody else's nation, they hope will attack. They're, in fact, pussies with big mouths, the Muslim clerics running things, with their Rolex watches, entirely unwilling to actually lose their cushy jobs and risk Iran being turned into a sea of glass. They've shot their mouths off for decades, really are just the mother of all pussies. Muslim men prefer being violent against women.

Their days are numbered. Their people will revolt one day because they want what we have. The world is shedding religion in general and so these dictatorships run by religious nuts won’t be around for much longer.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Iran is a pimple on our ass, we would mop them up inside of three weeks tops. Likely with even less losses than with Iraq with our influx of drones and other tech.

We have all heard that before.

My sister and her husband are military and they both disagree with what you think would be an easy war with iran.

Are you currently in the military ?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Their people will revolt one day because they want what we have.

Interesting. I've never thought that borderline slavery was something to aspire to.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Iran is a pimple on our ass, we would mop them up inside of three weeks tops. Likely with even less losses than with Iraq with our influx of drones and other tech.

My sister and her husband are military and they both disagree with what you think would be an easy war with iran.

I respectfully decline to answer any personal questions.

As I previously stated, with Iran alone yes very easy. If Russia got into the mix it would be a different story.

You’re welcome to have your sister or her husband come on here and give their analysis on how they think Iran would be hard for the United States to beat in a war.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 7/27/2018 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Their people will revolt one day because they want what we have.

Interesting. I've never thought that borderline slavery was something to aspire to.

Apparently it is according to all the people that want to live here. You haven’t heard about the million or so people a year coming across the U.S. southern border?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Anything along the lines of these actions should do.

This is familiar, it will probably start more like this??

I do not quite think the Iranians have managed to pull this off???

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
What exactly do you believe the Iranians will do, or are even capable of doing?? Russia is the second most powerful force on Earth, and they did nothing while and after American artillery, air power and drones neutralized 200 Russians in Syria completely annihilating them.

Please do tell me, if Russia did not even bark at us killing 200 of their guys and tearing up some expensive armor, even while people ignorantly parrot that Trump is Putin's puppet, tell me wtf can Iran do???

This was in February brother, literally only five months ago. I bet Putin is planning the mother of all hacks thought for the 2018 elections though as his retribution?? Is it all part of Putin's plan??

Face it, you are living in an age where there is an empire that cannot be defeated conquering the world, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Not you, or I, nor the dying vestiges of the previous ruling elite. Just stick your face into a screen like the rest of us, and shout something about Trump. Then you can pretend that WW3 is not actually happening the way it has been since 2009.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Hmm.. Standing and opinion? Why would that be important?
I think the people of Iran would fully support the US killing the entire Iranian leadership...and it would be the most humanitarian action ever taken.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I doubt the Russians would go to war with the US over Iran.
I have a feeling that the Iranian people are going to be freed by Trump AND Putin... If that relationship is allowed to grow then I believe Trump can get Putin to stand down or even help remove the Iranian leadership.

edit on 28/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I respectfully decline to answer any personal questions.

As I previously stated, with Iran alone yes very easy. If Russia got into the mix it would be a different story.

You’re welcome to have your sister or her husband come on here and give their analysis on how they think Iran would be hard for the United States to beat in a war.

So given yours, your sister’s and her husband’s non response I conclude you got nothing. I’ve expected as much.

It’s okay, we’ve all had a waking point. Hint: MSM is not your friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only thing difficult to be honest would be the occupation. But I digress, if we hold only their coastline and allow for the election of a friendly leader in the capitol, then we could manage just fine. We don't need entire countries under our control, just the strategic parts of them. If anything we split it off into another state like we did in Syria with Rojava between the Euphrates and the Iraq border.

Our Kurdish allies can distract them in the north with a new independence movement that wishes to join their newly liberated Kurdish cousins in northern Iraq and North and East Syria while we slam the coast. This would force Iran to abandon their aggression against Israel and focus on two fronts at home, leaving behind the Golan Heights to Israel for good.

Once the capitol is taken and the leaders arrested and tried at the Hague, the war could end. Obviously the insurgency would be permanent. But the Kurds are battle hardened mountain warriors that could handle Irans northern front quite well with asymmetrical tactics, as we have witnessed for decades with the Turks having a hard time actually reigning them in. All we need to do is create a red line along the south, similar to the red line in Syria that Russians and Syria tried to cross, only to see up to 70% or more of a five hundred man force annihilated quite swiftly. UCAV's(air) and UGAV's(ground) would be utilized to extreme effectiveness.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join