It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apagard toothpaste - The first nanohydroxyapatite remineralizing toothpaste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First, let me preface all this by saying I have a serious respect for the Japanese culture, people and history. I have found more wisdom in the Hagakure by Yamamoto Tsunetomo than any other book except the Book of Five Rings by the greatest Samurai who ever lived, Miyamoto Musashi.

While learning more about Japan, I came across Apagard toothpaste. The reviews all seem pretty positive. I'd provide a link, but the only ones with information that I can find are from Amazon and I think that might violate the T&C.

At best, I have this info from Sangi-co which says:

Nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound hydroxyapatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993. 
Nano is almost the same substance as the hydroxyapatite of our teeth and is safe, biocompatible, even edible!

In order to find more information, I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experiences they can share?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Amazingly interesting country and one in which I hope to visit

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Me too! If you do manage to get there, I'd love to read about your experience!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

gonna need that after the mayonaise cafe

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol ya...not everything that comes out of Japan seems like the best idea, but Japanese mayo is different than North American mayo. If I understand correctly, it's also their version of ketchup.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta
First, let me preface all this by saying I have a serious respect for the Japanese culture, people and history. I have found more wisdom in the Hagakure by Yamamoto Tsunetomo than any other book except the Book of Five Rings by the greatest Samurai who ever lived, Miyamoto Musashi.

While learning more about Japan, I came across Apagard toothpaste. The reviews all seem pretty positive. I'd provide a link, but the only ones with information that I can find are from Amazon and I think that might violate the T&C.

At best, I have this info from Sangi-co which says:

Nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound hydroxyapatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993. 
Nano is almost the same substance as the hydroxyapatite of our teeth and is safe, biocompatible, even edible!

In order to find more information, I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experiences they can share?

Ummm...strange...I found "Zen Mind Beginners Mind"...by Shunryu Suzuki to be much more influential to crafting self and with much more wisdom...

I suppose it is in what one chooses to seek or chooses to not seek through seeking that may determine ones own personal aspect or source...and ones own wisdom perspective...

Haven't tried the toothpaste...is it minty fresh...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Someone will soon be here to tell us how it calcifies the pineal or some such drivel and it shouldn't be used.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol ya...not everything that comes out of Japan seems like the best idea, but Japanese mayo is different than North American mayo. If I understand correctly, it's also their version of ketchup.

Interesting, I went and read an article on the differences. I wonder if they have Japanese mayo in a store around here that I could try? I learn something new every day, sometimes many new things.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

"One should be able to hear about all ways, and be more in accord with their own". ~ from the Hagakure

I never said the books I mentioned were the only source of wisdom, but if you want to go the Zen route, I also enjoyed and found "The Unfettered Mind: Writings from a Zen master to a Sword master" to be an enlightening read.

top topics

join