It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat people, im a New cat owner, is this Pinking???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

A cute 'stray' (was definitely a house cat before. Young, well adjusted in 1 day, and literally broke in to my house MULTIPLE times just to sleep on my bed. She had me after the third time and I took her in.
Now i think she may have found a 'baby daddy' in me, and played me from the start!!! She eats an UNBELIEVABLE amount of food! Vet said no parasites, so she maybe.
That was a week ago... This pic is from today.
edit on 21/7/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

just looks like a skin growth...

congrats on the new kitty

edit on 21-7-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here's an actual pic of her...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The kitty certainly chose you. I hope those little black spots aren't fleas. What is pinking? I've had cats most of my life and never heard of it. I would have a vet take a look at her. Can we see a pick of the whole cat?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

LOL, there she is! Adorable!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Congrats cats are so wonderful
Looks like a tic to the lower left of the nipple , I see a little black tic looking thing. Maybe also another tic thong just below nipple to the lower right.
edit on 21-7-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Added some extra words. So what.
just saw the pic of her, she is beautiful.
edit on 21-7-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Added some extra words. So what.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No fleas, but ear mites. Not bad. Gotta give ear drops twice a day which, as you can guess, is a night mare, but getting easier.
She seems to understand praise and Scolding, but that's probably just vocal tone and infliction. She listens surprisingly well!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Accidentally switched my profile pic, lol!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh , I looked up pinking by uncle google. I don't think you cat is pinking although I'm no expert. All cats have nipples even boys. Hope she is not pinking. Glad you found love.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
At times she seems suprisingly human. Shes probably happy to just eat when she wants.
Pregnant or whatever, she adopted me when I really needed a side kick!!!

I named her foxy...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Cats are the best people...treat her well.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Awwww, sweet! Nothing like a beautiful little kitty to enrich our lives.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Congrats to catching toxoplasmosis like the rest o us [all hail our cat overlords].
I don't know what pinking is but our cat who is 14 has the exact same thing on her chest and had it for some time [years]. I don't think it is dangerous but if you do go to the vets, could you let me know what this is?
Could be a benign skin growth, like humans have every now and then.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

if someone told me a bear broke into their house, I would have no problem believing them...
but pray tell, how did a cat break into your house? I can see one sneaking in as you walked into the front door, or taking advantage of a window you left open. but cats always seemed to be rather lazy really, at least to me.. not like they would go out of their way to do much of anything unless their life depended on it.
so how did it break in?? do you know? because well if a cat can do it so couldn't alot of other critters, and some of them might not be as sweat as the kitty??

edit on 21-7-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
she adopted me when I really needed a side kick!!!

She didn't adopt you as a side kick, she adopted you as a slave. Now get to work grunt and clean your masters litter box....'what, you only have two hands'? ..... 'did I choose a defective model'? .... 'where is my food'? .... 'no don't stop cleaning my litter box'...'you need to hire some additional help'

congrats on the new family member!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My cat did that. Literally just moved in, made herself at home and never left.
I'm glad. I luvs her sooooo much

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Baby oil and an eye dropper will get rid of ear mites. I learned this from a vet and have used it. It works.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That is a beautiful portrait of your cat.

I'm not a cat lady, I'm a "dog mom", but I was wondering while looking at the close up, does your little kitty need a bath?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All hail our supreme galactic overlords.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Cats keep themselves pretty clean just from grooming. Bathing them can dry their skin out and you're setting up a situation in which they could ingest chemical residue from the shampoo when they lick themselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join