It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat people, im a New cat owner, is this Pinking???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I was falling hard for Laura. I was not much of a cat person, but I knew our relationship was solid when I bonded with her black-and-white shorthair, Dewey, named for the decimal system.

edit on 21-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beartracker16
Baby oil and an eye dropper will get rid of ear mites. I learned this from a vet and have used it. It works.

Baby oil and a Q-tip works wonders! Learned that from a cat site many years ago. So great advice!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
a reply to: angeldoll

Cats keep themselves pretty clean just from grooming. Bathing them can dry their skin out and you're setting up a situation in which they could ingest chemical residue from the shampoo when they lick themselves.

Baby shampoo or a special shampoo formulated for cats are fine. I had a lot of long haired cats who needed an occasional bath.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A few months ago my cat had something that looked like that on her back. It turned out to be Basil Cell Carcinoma. The vet was able to completely remove it, and she said it would not come back. I don't know if that is what it is or not on your cat, but it looks like what my cat had.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join