It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Block Attempt To Question Donald Trump’s Interpreter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The truth is...people don't trust Trump. And we have no reason to. Whatsoever.

When's the last time you trusted a president?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

And they have every reason to suspect him of illegal activity, either by accident or design, because not only is the campaign he rose to power on under investigation, but as previously noted, the man has no control over his mouth whatsoever, as shown by his repeated gaffes, over the period directly previous to the meeting with Putin.

It beggars belief that you can sit there and deny that the man cannot be trusted to keep vital information contained... He even stated that he had been looking for ways for Russia to move around sanctions, despite the fact that moving around sanctions which are in place, in anyway trying to subvert their presence, or bypass it, is very much within the realm of illegal! I mean Christ, would you pull your head out your arse and actually LOOK at the situation as it is, rather than as you would like it to be?
edit on 20-7-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't believe I have your issues. But it should be clear to all that this is not only the most dishonest "president' we've ever had, but also one of the most dishonest individuals we've had the displeasure of coming to know.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I doubt there has ever been a meeting between our president and a great military foe that was held in secret, without aides or a stenographer.

That's naïve.

What Trump and Putin discussed should be part of the National Archives, even if "Classified".

So is that.

About as naïve as demanding to see the intel communities' evidence against Russia or Trump, but people are still demanding to see it before they believe it!

I'm not asking to be told what was discussed, but Trump was supposedly acting as POTUS, and POTUS actions aren't supposed to be a secret between only him and his greatest military foe. His aides, certain cabinet members, his intel community needs to know what was discussed. Otherwise, what was the purpose of a 2 hour meeting with Putin, if not to benefit the United States? Secrets between 2 people can't benefit the United States.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Good. The obstructionists deserve nothing. They want to throw America under the bus for the sake of petty hatred.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Good. Its UnAmerican to trust your elected officals. Or their appointees.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Same can be said about Trump haters.

Yall have ignore the systemic corruption in your own party.

Yall have ignored your own primary was rigged.

Yall have ignored FOREIGN NATIONALS electioneering at your own convention.

Yall have ignored Team Left pullled a Nixon and went above and beyond the call of duty and illegally spying on your political opponent.

Yall have weaponized federal LEO as your personal hit squad.

Why the EFF should anyone trust Team Left?
edit on 20-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I don't believe I have your issues. But it should be clear to all that this is not only the most dishonest "president' we've ever had, but also one of the most dishonest individuals we've had the displeasure of coming to know.

Who was the last president you trusted?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump also said "We talked about ways Russia can get around the sanctions"!

Got a link to that?

I'm actually not doubting it, really, just want to see the video of Schumer's head exploding.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Excuse me again... exactly what investigation is Trump under?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm not asking to be told what was discussed, but Trump was supposedly acting as POTUS, and POTUS actions aren't supposed to be a secret between only him and his greatest military foe.

The country with an economy smaller than Texas is our greatest military foe?

I'm going to go with China, they can actually pay for a war.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Got a link to that?

It was on some news station, I don't know CBS, ABC, Reuters...I check them all during my morning routine. It was right as they were coming out the meeting and the press was waiting outside the door and shouting questions at them before they got behind their respective podiums. I'm surprised that little sound bite isn't lighting up the internet!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: angeldoll

Same can be said about Trump haters.

Yall have ignore the systemic corruption in your own party.

Yall have ignored your own primary was rigged.

Yall have ignored FOREIGN NATIONALS electioneering at your own convention.

Yall have ignored Team Left pullled a Nixon and went above and beyond the call of duty and illegally spying on your political opponent.

Yall have weaponized federal LEO as your personal hit squad.

Why the EFF should anyone trust Team Left?

The United States of America has never seen the lies, (and then lies upon those lies) INCOMPETENCY and corruption we now have.
Never.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have corrected my post.

Thank you for the heads up there.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There is no question that that two hour meeting should have been recorded for the National Archives.

You state this based on what law or precedent?
I don't necessarily disagree, I am just unfamiliar with that law, regulation, or statute.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm not asking to be told what was discussed, but Trump was supposedly acting as POTUS, and POTUS actions aren't supposed to be a secret between only him and his greatest military foe.

The country with an economy smaller than Texas is our greatest military foe?

I'm going to go with China, they can actually pay for a war.

Well, according to Trump, 90% of the "nuclear" is held between our 2 nations. I thought between China, Pakistan and India and Israel, there would be more than 2%.

edit on 20-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

That's why I questioned it... and the reference to heads exploding. Unless I see something that will let me fact check it, I'm calling BS. I never heard him say that.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Republicans are finally getting a backbone this week. They forced Dims to "Support I.C.E." too.

Trump must be wearing off on them. Its about time.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No problem.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They've decided to make nice again, since Putin has information that could burn their Congressional career to the ground. The Republicans are just as dirty as the Democrats, but they haven't completely come unhinged yet.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join