It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Block Attempt To Question Donald Trump’s Interpreter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How many people are required to say a thing to make it true?

How many people must declare the sky is green for it to change color?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Next we'll hear the dims want to question Trump's Proctologist..just because.
edit on CDTSatam6961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Other than you, nobody is even denying the claim that Putin "incredibly" offered to interrogate US citizens.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh, I'm sure Putin would love to personally interrogate US operatives! I'm just saying he never offered that as a solution. Had he done so, I would have rejected it too. What he actually offered to do sounded reasonable to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: shooterbrody

If that's true, then how do you explain the popular vote? Bill Clinton won it by over 8 million votes, Hillary by 3 million, and I didn't check the others. I think Gore won by a small margin, (in the state in which they suddenly had "chads", and his brother was governor.) Just sayin'.

You know who else won the "popular vote"? I'll give you a hint - his first name starts with Bernie. When your own party craps on their own "popular vote" I'd say it doesn't help your cause.

QFT
I don't think trump would have beaten sanders.
Thanks dems for the 2 scotus seats
I guess gender was more important than winning for some

It seems that overriding the popular vote is A-ok on the party level, yet totally archaic and unfair at the national election level. I thought it was stupid when Trump was dissing the EC and comical how the dems picked it up as soon as he dropped it. Apparently anythingthat impedes their agenda is unfair and wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: yuppa

I wish you would at least admit that if Obama had gone to Finland calling Putin 'strong and powerful" while almost losing his voice from being so enamored with him, and then came home and essentially told us what they talked about and what alleged "deals" they made were only for him to know you would be SCREAMING for Transparency.

And you know it.

Admit it.

I never bitched about Obama making deals in secret. check my posting history, so why should i bitch now?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have read it, and likely in a great deal more depth than you have. However, that document makes no allowances for a person being in the office of president, who does not know when to speak and when to remain silent, or indeed what to say when his mouth is open.

For crying out loud people, wake up! This is not business as usual! Your President is an incompetent oaf, who is more than capable of sharing critical data with a person who should not have it!

you know you havent read snip of our constitution, and dont you have problems back home to take care of? like Idk, the rising knife attacks and crime wave going on?
but rather than tackle those issues you are shilling for a few pounds a week on this board, about a countries government you barely understand and thern go on to make up rules in your ignorant frothing and have the audacity to insult our goverment leaders when your goverment is complicit in 9/11 coverups and arming terrorist organizations.
All the while being absolutely SPINELESS in confronting issues back home.

your country cant even keep your Kentucky Fried Chicken stocked FFS.
and lets not forget the time your government used MI6 to covertly kill a bunch of people because your royalty couldnt keep their promiscuity behind closed doors.
you call us idiots when you got some old windbag in buckinham just for show.

it makes me wonder how we can be accused of being blind by people across the pond who still worship Heritage more than any supremacist group worldwide.

why is it Emma Watson doesnt date british guys? oh yeah, "too shy".

Dont worry brit, when you grow up and realize all I said is true you will feel your balls drop.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This deserves a bump.

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I wonder if the President said "I'll have more flexibility after the election" or "yes, you can have 20% of our uranium if you put millions of dollars into my private foundation" or maybe they just just spoke about thier grandchildren like Loretta Lynch did when she had a secret meeting with a rapist who's wife was facing indictment.
We'll never know because autistic schreeching is not an acceptable form of communication between adults. And using it to demand things has never worked and will never work.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Lets say Trump made a deal. In order to enact that deal he would have to pass a law...whooops Tump doesn't make laws. He could make an Executive Order, but then everyone would know, it would be public. So if it was dubious, it would be exposed and opposed. If he leaked any kind of secrets the Intel agencies would be able to pick up intel immediately through any number of channels.

Trumps focus has been mostly on trade so far. My guess is he was discussing trade deals. We shall see.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Next we'll hear the dims want to question Trump's Proctologist..just because.

Gotta check for Putins sperm..

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join