It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

How has he cost people money?

Q swag? Apps, website management, donations to Qtubers, etc?

And, yes, it's always a good thing to do research. I don't disagree. But I think it's not just about the research and learning that's happening. There are some very, very high expectations that Q has planted in the minds of his followers. Let's hope for the best eh?

If it isnt of intrest. You can probably find one on this use'd to be a great site of ATS.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

I just knew that was some version of a plumber.

hmm, an Audi Q5 and a Q3 in the pic.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
There are some very, very high expectations that Q has planted in the minds of his followers. Let's hope for the best eh?

Agreed. And its not helpful imo. Its fun to dream that HRC is transferred to Gitmo in a straitjacket and Aliens from the Pleiades come to our rescue, but we mustnt lose touch with what is verifiable, which is already more than we could have ever hoped for. Excessive expectations tend to devalue some amazing things already achieved regarding human trafficking, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, U.S. Economy, ISIS, etc.

Change is not going to happen at some BIG event in the future, its already happened, happening and will continue to happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I just had a search around the site stats and discovered that there have been over half a million guests to the site in the last SEVEN days.

Shame we can't see how many are visiting this thread.

Is half a million unusual for a weeks visitors to the site?

The actual traffic analysis would be interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He has said that multiple times, and continues to move the goal post, just more failures

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There is something going on in Henderson NV.

I was going back through Q crumbs and I had forgot about this drop.

Did we ever figure out why Henderson PD and and NV DOJ were involved in this hacking case?

Timet which is a titanium plant had an explosion 1/24/18.

Blast rocks TIMET plant near Henderson

No one died but those chemicals seep into the ground. That can't be good.

Here is another story about Timet and people actually died. Geez how do they get away with no jail time? This was back in 2014.

TIMET Owners Elated: Poisoned 10s of 1000s of People With Titanium, No Jail, Just Pay Millions

Looks like Timet was sold in in 2013 to Precision Castparts.

Timet offers a full range of titanium products, including ingot and slab, forging billet, and mill forms. Timet is vertically integrated, capable of making its own titanium sponge. In 2011, more than 75 percent of Timet's sales were to aerospace and defense end markets, with PCC representing more than 15 percent of total sales. Timet operates seven primary melting or mill facilities in Henderson, Nevada; Toronto, Ohio; Morgantown, Pennsylvania; Vallejo, California; Witton, England; Waunarlwydd, Wales; and Ugine, France, and employs approximately 2,750 people.

Precision Castparts Corp was sold in 2016 to Berkshire Hathaway. It sold for 32.3 billion billion by Warren Buffett.

(Reuters) - Warren Buffett is paying a hefty price for the biggest bet of his career as his Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKa.N) has agreed to buy Precision Castparts Corp PCP.N, valuing the maker of aerospace and other parts at $32.3 billion.

Is this guy Shawn Manafort related to Paul Manafort?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have a question. Does anyone know if the Rods from God are real?
edit on 1am730America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jul 2018 00:53:09 -0500537122018-07-30T00:53:09-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Yep,good question brother

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I ask because of this Q drop.

Could the [OWLS] = Orbital Weapons Launch System?

Could they be in the Iridium satellites?

edit on 1am730America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jul 2018 01:09:32 -050009712018-07-30T01:09:32-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I don't know man,I gave up trying to work out q posts long ago. I don't know why q just doesn't say things we can actually understand. Speaking in code sort of throws everything in the air. I get more logic from cleaning my kids alphabet soup off the floor.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry for my earlier mocking of Neon Revolt. I'm about midway through his latest post. It's supremely mind-blowing. His ability to distill everything down into a clear concoction of pure 100% proof moonshine is a skill second to none. I mean that in a good way, albeit, cryptically and with a few layers of possible meanings.

Buckle Up, Buttercup!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

TEHRAN (AFP) -
Iran's currency hit a record low on Sunday of 100,000 rials to the dollar amid a deepening economic crisis and the imminent return of full US sanctions.

The rial has lost half its value against the dollar in just four months, having broken through the 50,000-mark for the first time in March.

link

While all this is happening, the plan with Iran seems to proceeding as planned.

edit on 30-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I don't know but I've heard he has a car because he drove Adam and Eve out of Eden.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I ask because of this Q drop.

Could the [OWLS] = Orbital Weapons Launch System?

Could they be in the Iridium satellites?

It's a strange post that's for sure, sounds like fire orders.

Rods from Gods, as they are fully envsioned, are about 24,000 pounds each rod. But those would be overkill probably.

The lift capacity is there for a smaller version. But I would think unlikely. At least it's never been used or detected.
There was a 2003 Air force mention of a project.

Iridium satellites aren't big enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Ok thank you. I am clueless about that kind of stuff.

I am trying to figure out what the heck is going on in Henderson NV.

I found this article and wondered if it was possible instead of a meteor maybe Rods from God?

edit on 1am730America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jul 2018 02:10:31 -050010722018-07-30T02:10:31-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I'm sorry for my earlier mocking of Neon Revolt. I'm about midway through his latest post. It's supremely mind-blowing. His ability to distill everything down into a clear concoction of pure 100% proof moonshine is a skill second to none. I mean that in a good way, albeit, cryptically and with a few layers of possible meanings.

Buckle Up, Buttercup!

If any of you have skimmed over the above post's link, go back!! You have to read this from Neon Revolt, lots of dots connecting!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
JA is in custody. This week gotta be good.

JA has been in the embassy for far too long, you implying that the U.K. government has arrested him for leaving the embassy recently?

Sky, you got proof for Q having a million + followers as that can’t be true BMT showed it’s wars far, far lower

Twitter and FB need to remove all bots
edit on 30-7-2018 by Whereismypassword because: Ipad

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Wow more site like yournewswire are popping up

that looks as fake as Donald’s tan

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So what do you think about all that I have posted that is going on in Henderson NV?

Why did you skim over that?

The article I linked wasn't yournewswire it was The Event Chronicle.

Any ideas about Henderson?

I haven't forgot about how you called me a liar. When in reality I caught you in a lie.
edit on 1am730America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jul 2018 02:22:40 -050022722018-07-30T02:22:40-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Wow,no takers on this q guys? I still wonder about it and I'm a pleb.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join