It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deja vu anyone?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
not sure wat the last msg is gettin at but hell.... heres 1 of my dejavus.

i started growin weed a few years ago... first time ever, i built a closet and everything,, surely never done that before. 1 day i was in the closet arranging the plants etc... and i became light headed,, dizzy,, and with the feeling and memory of havin done this before.. same closet, same postion of everythin.. really made me dizzier than any other ive had..

anyway short an simple. ive always had feeling that NOW has changed after a dejavu. ,, hasnt anyone else had that feelin?

im certain as hell its about the future bein changed.. an like they say in the matrix movie.. something about THEM 'changing the program' ?.... we could talk about this all day but between us all i think we kinda sussed it nearly already?...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
yeah yeah and please no ccomments about me bein in a weed closet stoned
thanks! i wasnt stoned. hehe.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i was getting at.. body actions and thoughts replaying themselves.
the actual movements your body was doing at the time, has already been done in the same way in the past. the fact you were in a closet just tricks your mind into thinking its a totaly new experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
People who travel a lot experience deja vu more often than one who does not travel much. What does this tell you? There is a natural explanation, and it doesnt involve past lifes, reincarnation, alternate universes or knowing the future.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
topsloth22

find [ believes' ] thread on heaven and hell. I guess my experiences were a dejavu of sorts

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yup ive had deja vu alot of it sometimes its simple stuff sometimes its more complexe from already doing something before to speaking at the exact same time someone else did i think as long as you admit 6th sense # exists and believe in it it will get stronger.

The more you lock yourself into the idea that everything is as you see it and nothing can become strange and weird in your llife the more you loose it as its been said kids will believe anything so there more open to it. I was thinking about the time thing a few days ago and it makes sense in a way that everything is controlled and what we call time doesn't actually exist we just think it does so were kept happy and not unhappy enough to figure out the truth. I think its better to keep your mind open then close sure may not be happy but you may at least know the truth and become more powerful spirtuallyand physically also.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't have the sources anymore, I usually just cut and copy the info that pertains to what I'm looking for. If you wish, I could send you that via u2u. Although it is a few pages worth.

let me know,
blend56

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
scientists believe(as do i) that Deja vu is a misplace of memories in the brain, they've been filed in the wrong place if you like..which makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I swear I have seen THIS thread before......

Maybe I just dreamed it???

This is very uncanny, because this experiance of reading and replying to this thread is allready in my personal memory banks!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think a lot of dejavu's are from past lives. I remember one time my family was driving through Mexico on vacation and we came upon this huge staduim that looked somewhat like the roman stadium. I was only 8 or 9 and had this huge dejavu about a stadium in Greece from a former life. I knew nothing about Greece or the stadium at the time.

They say that when you are young you can still recall your former life and as you get older the memories fade.

Sometimes things you dream come true and that is a powerful dejavu.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
nice to know people care about something i have to say for once...hehehe......keep it up,i like to read what you guys have to say......

can anyone tell me the difference between precog and deja vu....they seem prety similar to me...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
if we do actions hundreds...thousands of times...why dont we get the "deja vu" feeling ALL the time?....its dumb to say we just relive the same thing over...or else we eould have deja vu everyday when we wake up...or brush our teeth....or do things like that......

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
precognition is seein or knowing of an event BEFORE it happens... i.e in a vision i guess... but dejavu is the feelin of havin done something ur doin NOW before..
( 'now' meaning weneva it happens ) i.e like wat rivergodess said about sittin there writin that post.. and u get a slite dizziness while u havin it.. and to me as i said before i get the feelin reality has changed a bit but i cant place why or wat changed exactly...... hope that made sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsloth22
if we do actions hundreds...thousands of times...why dont we get the "deja vu" feeling ALL the time?....its dumb to say we just relive the same thing over...or else we eould have deja vu everyday when we wake up...or brush our teeth....or do things like that......

good point! was gona put that in my last post. somebody may say yeah but rivergoddess posts all the time so its no big deal if her brain plays a mind trick... but u KNOW its not that..

once u first realise ur havin a dejavu u automaticly look around expectin somethin else to be there or stand out... u may see a picture an think OH DAM YES THAT WAS THERE TOO... or u may expect to see something that just doesnt show up. . sometimes not havin a clue wat that is anyway!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have deja vu too often in my life. There are times I keep seeing or remembering things or people before I could even realize or notice 'em.

Now I'm developing an uncanny ability to predict certain events before it could happen. Don't ask me how. I have to admit I'm spooked by my own ability to predict something almost accurate.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
ok,this doesnt have anything to do with deja vu but its been on my mind recently...

does anyone know what the "ability" to sence when people are, lets say, watching you when you cant see them is called?......does anyone have that ability?......

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i reckon everyone has that ability. the moment you look or think about someone as link is made.
derren brown got a woman to look out of a window onto a buzy city street
there was loads of people walking and the woman raised her hand and said STOP and about 50 yards away someone just stop walking and didnt know why
another time he asked two strangers to look at each other to form a link. he asked one of them to think of his computer password and the other person, a woman. guessed it

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
blend56,
send me that info by u2u.......

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Ah, posted it many times already

As "some believe" that Deja Vu is a glimp of our true, normal state of mind, when we see the future, as good as we remember the past.

It is when you walk down the street and suddenly, for a split second, fall into a very interesting, sleepy, state of mind - you know that it has already happened. You "remember" that once you go around the corner, you would see that and that. You go around the corner and see it.

If we look at it with a more open mind... let's try remembering what this Deja Vu feels, or better how time feels during Deja Vu.

While in the state of Deja Vu, time feels like there are no "past", "now" or "future", but only one long... time.

If we try remembering ourselves at the age of 2 or 3, I believe we felt time different then we do now. It felt more like it does in the state of Deja Vu, rather then normal "past", "now" and "future", didn't it?

Now the most interesting part-
Some people believe that there is such thing as "intuitive thinking", it is when you "remember" what will happen within an hour, as good as what has happened an hour ago.

That everybody is born with that kind of thinking, only when not used, it perishes at the age of 3 - 4. The part of brain responsible for it falls asleep.

Yet from time to time it awakens and asks if anybody needs it - this is what we call Deja Vu.

"These are pieces of your Divine possibilities. This is your fading memory of paradise, from which you dropped into this life. It is when you, in a life-long agony, for split seconds come to the senses and see the world in reality.

Understood the hint? Had just hinted you where is and how to get your pity billion, if you consider, that all happiness lies in money.

Now, not by accident, has spilled the beans about the main thing - about where to find answers to all your " why? ", " what to do when...? ", " how to be at... ", " how to act at... ". Continue yourself. "

Now seriously, if one man once can get, maybe by accident, into a state of mind where he "remembers" the future, it means that he can do it again, maybe even on purpose. And if one can do it, another also can do it. And if one can "see" 2 minutes into the future, why couldn't he "see" 5 or 10 minutes? Or, let's say, an hour, day or month? Imagine what would be your possibilities then?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i have a debatable question for some of you.....

some of you out there believe that there is such a thing as destiny,a fitted future that cant be changed......but to those who think we CAN change the future(as in, we make our own destiny),how does seeing the future make any sence,if the future will never be what it is if you saw it...and tryed to change it to something better?

get what im saying?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join