It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deja vu anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
will take a while for that to seep thru my mind... sounds interesting... tho 1 point about walking round the corner expectin to see that n that and u see it...... wat if (like in some of my dejavus) i dont see somethin there wen it WAS in the dejavu? everythin else was there except sumthin or someone...

thats wat i meant earlier about future (now/THEN) changing?... i used to think if dejavu is a memory of '1 version of reality' .... then has somethin changed to make the new reality? higher forces and programs shifting our reality?... or do we do it ourselves? hmmmm........

im losin it ..... help x) tho im happy to concede the topic for a bit...

ps.. the guy who said somethin about space particles blastin thru us makin our ears ring?? well i wudnt derail it but i personally think.. wel i know that blood makes noise.. dna rings... call it singin if u like! usually u get it in 1 or other ears? i get it constantly and i relate the rite ear to good news and the left to bad news! but thats cause of superstition -- they say people are talkin or thinkin about you if ur ears ring? (england old folks lol)

[edit on 013131p://28031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
il hav to com back to this 1 .

[edit on 023131p://19032 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
are deja vu and oobe`s related?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i wudnt hav thought so..... ? in dejavus u dont see ur spirit as seperate from ur body, you are in your body.. i guess! i mean noones ever reported floating out of themselvs and seein their body in a dejavu? that i know of...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
you get a rush having a deja vu. i think oobes are an extended version of deja vu, except your lying down whilst having oobes so the mind, body and spirit are in tune. deva vu happens in a blink of an eye

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hey noticed your talking about oobs...what are those?how do they tie in with deja vu?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have heard Deja Vu described in computer terms as 'memory looping'.

Here's a cheery thought for you.......(another take on Deja Vu) :

Maybe we're already dead and "life" is just our memories.

Sleep tight!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
deep thout i havnt finishd with that. makes sense considering things do kinda workout in reverse a lot. back to the future etc..

i think computer metaphor is good.... the way they work.........
in the future computers will probly become living.. like.. biological,, linking up with human neuroscience etc.... supercomputers to megasuper to now ur takin the p*ss megasuper !! which has no doubt been done before by advanced beings..

by now maybe the universe is a "hologram" ..... and were just playin a game/program.... its real but its not REAL.... and sometimes the program changes so we get dejavus... like they say in matrix....

f*k knows

[edit on 043131p://23034 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
not sure what it is but happens to me all the time. the most frequent is knowing that my mobile is about to ring and who it is. i would like some insite from anyone as well.

I do the phone thing too. It is a psychic detection of intention...you can feel when someone wants to talk to you...

Sometimes you feel it and the phone doesn't ring...that's when someone is thinking about calling you but gets distracted. I was really good at this when I lived alone...but now with kids and noise and constant distractions...it is mostly gone. Occasionally, I surprise myself.

I used to be able to say it out loud and point at the phone...then it would ring. I did that the other day for the first time in a few years...I guess you never lose it...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
thats not dejavu tho is it... dejavu is the feeling of havin done somethin before.. along with visual memory.. ur talkin about predicting and telepathic stuff....?

[edit on 083131p://45038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My deja vu comes from dreams of places. Normally, one would think that I may perhaps have seen a place driving past and somehow it imprints in my brain. However, I've had more occurances of places I could have never been too before, but have seen it in my dreams. The latest occurance happened over the weekend. I've had dreams off and on for years about going to a movie theater, but for some reason it looked like a church, or I would go to a church and it would look like a movie theater. On Sunday, I went to a church I've never been to before and there it was. The front 2/3 of the building looked like a traditional church with the pews, etc. and the back 1/3 had stadium-style seating, like one would find a movie theater.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
To me Deja Vu is that I have dreamed it and then down the road it happens even though I don't remember dreaming it until it actually happens...I have a lot of deja vu moments, my grandma use to tell me that they were insights into the future and it is my job to try to recall the dreams BEFORE they become reality so that I may be able to do something about it, such as give warning, as most of my deja vu involves someone dying or getting hurt, or something that can be prevented...I also have a great sixth sense, I always seem to get a feeling if something bad is going to happen...I haven't figured out how to train my brain to remember more of my dreams yet though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join