It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Outraged Over Trump's Unannounced SCOTUS Nominee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The students that go to college, just need to go to college. But instead, complain on the fact, they can't pay for it, or the major they picked, is not worth a time of day. Well, they need to stay out of politics, and go to school. Stop putting their own two cents in, when they have NO CLUE what they are whining about. I mean, seriously, you whine about the Presidents pick before he says anything. That he his racists. They hate this President so much, they just spit filth and garbage just to fit in with the masses.
Students at New York University recently expressed their disdain over President Trump's pick to replace Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy.

The only problem is, he hasn't announced his nominee yet.

Campus Reform Media Director Cabot Phillips, who interviewed the students, said Sunday on "Fox & Friends" that many people seek to quickly show their hatred for President Trump the moment they hear his name.

President Trump has said he'll name a candidate on July 9, but many students criticized the nonexistent nominee when asked for their opinion, Phillips reported

insider.foxnews.com...

Just goes to show, it is just hatred. You can't explain it any other way. It is scary to think, these malinials, will be in charge of the country one day. I hope, oh do I hope, that they wake up to the fact that they are being played by the left.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

just to be clear

he has not announced who it is but these people in the video are saying the new person is racist or whatever???

hahahahahahahahahahaha

edit on 8-7-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well, they need to stay out of politics, and go to school.

College students have a long history of political activism why should they stop now ?

Campus Reform Media Director Cabot Phillips, who interviewed the students, said Sunday on "Fox & Friends" that many people seek to quickly show their hatred for President Trump the moment they hear his name.

I'm sure Cabot Phillips is a dispassionate and balanced commentator.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I would say the left no more hates Trump, than the right hates Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Schummer, Hogg, and so on and so on.

So your point is?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hey they watch MSNBC / CNN 2 hours a night and are just as qualified to make ASSumptions as everybody else.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I’m sure there are many on these boards who agree, at this very moment, that the POTUS 45 SCOTUS selection to replace Justice Kennedy is racist, hates babies, has 14,000 guns, and wants to immediately overturn RvW. Oh wait...POTUS 45 hasn’t even made that decision yet!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well they are not going to like his choice anyway so get a head start I guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The point would be, that Trump hasn't named anyone yet. Wouldn't the prudent move be to actually have a name to fuss about??

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So basing fears off an assumption?

"This guy is gonna be a racist" is kinda prejudiced. I can assume the sky is going to fall any day now too, doesn't mean it's the end of the world... We were actually forecast for rain.

Meh, this American paranoia malarkey isn't as funny two years in. I ain't rooting for a side here either, both sides can be barmy as hell.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
what were the options???

bet he picks a woman, just saying he does that a lot and it'll make it harder for the left, be like a troll pick on top of a conservative pick all wrapped up in one

be hilarryous
edit on 8-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How about anonymous posters on questionable websites should shut up too, huh, what do you think. Well of course that does not apply to really smart anonymous posters who do have a clue.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i guess all the great editors and bait presenters are all on the right.

brilliant bait, brilliant context misdirection, brilliant editing. one shot with the question asked.

very conniving indeed.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Get the hoses and tear gas on them only way they will obey!.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Trumps track record of choices for advisers, campaign managers, cabinet posts and other top positions in his government display a pattern of choice clearly pointing to ''yes'' men in their eyes. It is easy to suppose or to assume that what you drop in a toilet will come out the other side the same toxic sludge.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Well of course that does not apply to really smart anonymous posters who do have a clue.

Yes, YES!!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Trumps track record of choices for advisers, campaign managers, cabinet posts and other top positions in his government display a pattern of choice clearly pointing to ''yes'' men in their eyes. It is easy to suppose or to assume that what you drop in a toilet will come out the other side the same toxic sludge.

is Gorsuch a yes man?

have any evidence to back that up?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

No, he will announce on the 9th, but they just don't agree who the pick may be. It could be Mickey Mouse for all we know, and he would be racists in their view.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
what were the options???

bet he picks a woman, just saying he does that a lot and it'll make it harder for the left, be like a troll pick on top of a conservative pick all wrapped up in one

be hilarryous

Senator Orrin Hatch let the cat out of the bag yesterday. It is indeed a woman. Amy Coney Barrett.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

These people don't care about who it is or not. They just don't like Trump. Just like some on this board. They are so mind scrambled, I can hear their brains sizzling eggs and bacon right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Here is the video.

This is the #resistance.
Question: What qualities would you want in a SCJ?
Answer: Black and a woman.

This is what our esteemed Universities are turning our kids into.

Just #WalkAway America

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join