It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Outraged Over Trump's Unannounced SCOTUS Nominee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

The last time I checked, whining about who the next Justice will be does absolutely nothing.

Trump will pick, the senate will decide, and that will be the end of it.

Trump will not change his mind and nominate a leftist activist to the Supreme Court. No matter how many people whine and complain.

The senate will vote and thanks to Harry Reid, only needs 51 votes to secure the person.

Democrats will vote for him/her especially those in red states to secure their next election.

I'm going to go outside and yell at some clouds and maybe the wind. See what good that'll do.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
College students: making the case for raising the voting age to 25.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i guess all the great editors and bait presenters are all on the right.

brilliant bait, brilliant context misdirection, brilliant editing. one shot with the question asked.

very conniving indeed.

Yes, because it would have been really hard for a student to answer something along the lines of “I don’t know who he selected; who is it?”

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

All the university's are now days, are grooming platforms for the libs to recruit, and brainwash our youth.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

That would be thinking on their own. But their brains are mush, listening to CNN, NBC. They don't know how to think on their own. Someone must do it for them.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm about to go back to school on the GI Bill.

Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to make it 4 years without getting kicked out. It's a matter of time before I hurt someone's feelings with the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hat of to Obama and Killary though. They really did destroy this country. Use the mainstream media to spill their filth onto some people, use different races to pull the race card, turn people against people.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes, maybe.

However, he hasn't picked anyone yet...

Fussing about it makes one look kinda silly. Y'know? Isn't tomorrow, or whenever he picks this "yes man", soon enough?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can't wait. Then lets see what happens to Roe verses Wade.

I think we can expect a conservative Judge, that's a given.
edit on 8-7-2018 by Plotus because: boohoo

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

This is the #resistance.

Question: What qualities would you want in a SCJ?
Answer: Black and a woman.

originally posted by: darkuniverse
Hat of to Obama and Killary though. They really did destroy this country. Use the mainstream media to spill their filth onto some people, use different races to pull the race card, turn people against people.

I call it "Social Group Warfare (SGW)", an modern extension of classical Class Warfare, although others have dubbed it Balkanization.

edit on 8-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

took me exactly 1 class to move to an entirely online degree program, there is no way I could sit in a brick and mortar class room listening to that drek that passes for education in a physical class room.

At least for a tech degree you can do it all online with little issue or complication for your job search after.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

took me exactly 1 class to move to an entirely online degree program, there is no way I could sit in a brick and mortar class room listening to that drek that passes for education in a physical class room.

At least for a tech degree you can do it all online with little issue or complication for your job search after.

I've done some online classes before and despised it. I think I'm screwed either way. Just gonna have to hold my tongue a lot.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Pretty much. They have to repeat whatever nonsense their group of choice tells them, whether they understand it or not, regardless of whether it's true or not.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

On line sucks. Tried it a couple years back, and the prof. was almost never on line, and grad ass't. were worse than useless.

At least in a school room, I can ambush the prof before they leave...I'm sneaky that way--I look at it this way, it's my money, I'm going to get my money's worth.

I shudder at the notion of attending college these days...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There is a chance that "balkanization" is in this countries future. Maybe not, in fact, probably not, but I'm not as sure of that as I once was...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I am not going to make a list for you because you would not agree with it anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree that he has not announced his pick as yet. To that I will say those who piss and moan prematurely do themselves no favors. Trump may need to be temperate in his choice so as to garner the R support his choice will need, rather than a blatant choice which I suppose those students think will happen in any event. Do I think he will be temperate, no, but I will wait to do my pissing and moaning.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I got my Bachelors, and finishing up my Masters on the GI Bill. They iz some dumb people out there for shizzle. The way some people write....in an MBA course.... is just appalling.

Truth be told, I could go to any campus and keep poking until I found 10 idiots to make look stupid. Left OR Right.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
College students: making the case for raising the voting age to 25.

These kids march, protest and talk crap about the government just to make selfies and find someone hot in the crowd. They don't vote. Rather play video games that day.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Put some Xboxes, PlayStation, or a gaming counsel in from of them, you won't hear anything from them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join