It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK tax payer to cover the £5million cost to police Scotland for Donald's golf trip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

en.wikipedia.org... had to look there hahahahah

Nah , Ive always disliked donald trump , ever since he started his golf course # here in Scotland !

even in the 90's when rappers were getting him in their videos , I thought he was an ass hat .

it isnt even TDS

its just a straight up dislike of Bull# and WORST (insert name of female body part which is the most offensive word in the english language here)'s
there is no place in the world for egotists , self aggrandising sociopaths , megalomaniacs etc.

all these people care about is materialism and the acquisition of wealth and power.

Those values do not align with my values , those values bring suffering and death at the expense of other humans, animals and the planet earth!

edit on 4-7-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: R1CK3O

Exactly mate !

Priorities eH!

sickening decadence , sheer opulence , and a straight disregard for the sanctity of life !

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

what is TDS ? never heard of it I dont read the news or watch news on tv ?

Sorry mate , I am fully aware my life is irelevant as is my vote , but your saying that me passing on my opinion to others wont have an affect on the world ?
consciousness manifests reality or so it appears, Im just starting the wave , that will eventually mean donald trumps golf courses close in scotland !

it will happen !

either that or someone flies over all his courses in a prop plane and defoliates all the greens

So, destroy something because you disagree with it? That IS the definition of TDS.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I can't wait tbh five million? Worth every penny the public is going to take the piss out of him wherever he goes.
Gonna be funny.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The bottom line is that no one wants an assassination on their soil. This is a necessary expense.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

anyone can just invent a fake syndrome because they disagree with a particular individual , are we deranged if you attempt to stop one human from causing harm to others ?
yet somehow its derangement when its trump ?

forget the fact he is the president (as if that somehow makes him exempt from being a decent human being)
before he was president , grade A douche , as president grade A douche, after president grade A douche!

so as soon as trumps wee media team get in about it invent some fake syndrome , any valid criticism of trump is relegated to "fake outrage" or "TDS"

Im no daft mate, propaganda is so obvious

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

well there is that!

the guy begs it though !

he just has yin ae they faces you want to skelp wae a brick

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

the bottom line is , trump doesnt want chibbed by a bam , he's a #in #e bag !
and theresa may doesnt want to lose her spot at the top when trump gets a doin fae the Aberdeen Young Team

imagine the international outrage , the headlines "trump takes a doin fae the deen fleeto"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

would a threat of assassination prevent his trip ?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So basically you're saying, "Trump stay home." Right?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

hahhaha

aye "trump your gettin a doin fae the young team ! "

I'd be willing to be there are a few folk who'd pay some bams to chib him!

the young team will do anything for their buckfast & xanax funds

I mean cmon , he wants us to spend 5 million so he can get +4 on his card at his course !
its no like he is coming here to get a -5 under

Anyways dont think they will last forever as "trump" courses

trumps links losses

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I mean cmon , he wants us to spend 5 million so he can get +4 on his card at his course !

No your government wants to spend that money.

trumps links losses

Ok so the real issue is you dislike Trump. Got it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Aye the government wants to use our money , so it is us being told we are spending our taxes on it !

No the real issue is the government telling us all we are skint for the last ten years
then putting out 5 million just like that for donalds security and bombing syria etc, renewing trident !
we have money for that , but not for the people who paid the taxes , that is my problem!

Me disliking trump was always the case, never liked the cretin, that comes secondary to the real issue of "my #e government"

what is there to like about him ?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

No your government wants to spend that money.

trumps links losses

Ok so the real issue is you dislike Trump. Got it.

Yup. Laughs at the TDS moniker, but doesn't want to admit it's deep with him. Sure, some tea baggers had ODS during '08. And I laughed at them too.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

he loves buying up natural land in scotland and converting it into golf courses for his corporate buddies 

I really don't understand the Scottish obsession with Trump's golf course. My father is/was (I don't know because he f#cked off when I was eleven years old) Scottish.

It's a golf course and there are many across the British Isles. Where is your outrage against all the other course Owners/developers? Text book TDS.

Also you claim to never watch or read the news so how the hell do you know it's going to cost the taxpayer 5 million to protect the POTUS on his own Golf course?

Furthermore, we all know that the austerity measures were a heist from the start so why the f#ck are you blaming Trump.

Your outrage is a joke much like this thread.

You might as well of just titled it "I hate Trump because I'm too much of a pussy to make positive moves to better my country".

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Honestly what is there to like about you?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Very well said. Now I expect your post to get deleted by the mods.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

As a NYC resident, take your UN buildings and jerk diplomats that are treated better than the natives and GTFO.

Does anyone have any idea how much US tax money is wasted on the international community?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Aye very good but those diplomats go there to work ? the UN buildings and embassies are not my issue !
nor is it the issue of the thread !

trump is coming to play golf !

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have no desire to provide you with reasons to like me , since I care not a single quantum particle !

but once more the thread was about the government spending money on frivolous acts !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join