It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Will Be Outnumbered By Hispanics In Texas Within 5 Years

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's already Texico. Once the Muslims and Mexican's are finished overpopulating. There will be no more America.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As the second child of 2 born in America from a family of 6 who
immigrated from Mexico, Jalisco to be exact.

I don't see how this is the end of the USA.

My family who were born in Mexico are US citizens and have no plans to
take over America nor do they want open borders.

One of my brothers has been working for Union Pacific for over a decade,
and has helped keep this country moving, literally.

To think an increasing Hispanic population will lower the quality of life
or property value is a very ignorant thing to think.

I should also mention my whole family is conservative and as American as apple pie.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Where am at the Hispanics proudly celebrate Independence day. In fact my family has celebrated it my entire life.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Irishhaf
I don't understand why we have to focus so heavily on race all the time? Anybody have any answers for that?

Race is culture, and culture is everything. Whites and their European culture founded Western Civilization. And the prosperity that resulted from that is also a white creation. The less white this nation becomes the more it will look like the non-white third world countries.

That is the reason we should all be terrified of a non-white America.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If they kill someone they are white. If they win an award they are Hispanic.

That's how the media taught me to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

The prosperity resulting from black slavery and the genocide of North Americans. Not much to be proud of there.

The world changes, what can you do? If there are less white people, then so be it.

Personally, I'm for peaceful depopulation because the world is overpopulated. I disagree with people who have multiple kids without personal financial support, but I can't stop them.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The globalists are using mass immigration to establish the conditions for the GENOCIDE of all white / European nations as per UN Resolution 260 Article II(c)

The people in this thread saying 'Well Americans killed the Native Americans" are simply JUSTIFYING GENOCIDE. Yes killing the natives was wrong but pretty much all nations exist on lands they conquered from natives or others.

Those saying who cares about race/culture? Well I would like to not care either, but that is a luxury to be reserved for when your race/culture is not a global minority being systematically erased from the entire planet by globalists.

The globalist owned media has brainwashed you into being ashamed of loving yourself if you are white because that would be RACIST. And if you aren't white you should still be concerned because they are coming for you next, they have already begun in Japan. Japan would turn Chinese overnight if they had open borders. This is just another rehash of divide and conquer and I a cannot believe how many people in this thread are being reeled in by globalist propaganda.

Thanks for the thread

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpergLord
This is just another rehash of divide and conquer and I a cannot believe how many people in this thread are being reeled in by globalist propaganda.

I can't either. Though it's possible they are paid shills, rather than just useful idiots.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: toysforadults

Because race is the elephant in the room people are afraid to discuss because of being labeled racist.

Race does not exist. it has no scientific basis. It is an illusionary word that helps define people as different.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Race is culture, and culture is everything. Whites and their European culture founded Western Civilization. And the prosperity that resulted from that is also a white creation. The less white this nation becomes the more it will look like the non-white third world countries. That is the reason we should all be terrified of a non-white America.

Culture is culture. The rest of the post is pure cods wollop.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Are you saying this to justify genocide???

You can tell a persons race from their skull, there is plenty of scientific basis. You may not be able to point out on a rainbow where yellow stops and orange begins, but you can easily see that there is both yellow and orange, and they are distinct.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vigilantastrum
a reply to: ketsuko

Where am at the Hispanics proudly celebrate Independence day. In fact my family has celebrated it my entire life.
I partied down with my Mexican friends. We made mucho boom-boom.
I was the only guerro at the party.
I was with a black friend. He was the only mayate.
Everybody got along and had a great time.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Are you saying this to justify genocide???

You can tell a persons race from their skull, there is plenty of scientific basis. You may not be able to point out on a rainbow where yellow stops and orange begins, but you can easily see that there is both yellow and orange, and they are distinct.

I am saying there is no scientific basis for race because it appears to be the case. It you want to refute gentics then please go ahead.

“What the genetics shows is that mixture and displacement have happened again and again and that our pictures of past ‘racial structures’ are almost always wrong,” says David Reich, a Harvard University paleogeneticist whose new book on the subject is called Who We Are and How We Got Here. There are no fixed traits associated with specific geographic locations,

kottke.org...

There is plenty of evidence go and have a look. Your ideas of race are based only upon social construct, There is no sub species of humans.

Take Care

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Texas is already a minority majority state according to the 2010 census. Non-whites outnumber whites. As a white Texan it doesn't bother me... it's always been like that... Houston is one of the most diverse cities in the world and a great city to live. Houston's economy is thriving.

Historically, all the counties in Texas that contain a major city have voted Democrat in past three elections.

Hispanics in Texas is as natural as rain...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So when the Jews were being genocided they shouldn't have complained because race isn't real?

How can you justify our genocide by saying we don't even exist and are merely based on a social construct?

This is so messed up.....

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

White People Will Be Outnumbered By Hispanics In Texas Within 5 Years

Honestly? who cares.
Brown, yellow, purple..whatever.

What we seem short of in this day and age is actual Americans.

Americans that don't bow down to and praise thugs like Putin.
The kind that remember we have always been a light to the world, a moral compass to the human race.
The kind that know an alloy is stronger than steel and the melting pot is the source of our strength.

edit on 7-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So when the Jews were being genocided they shouldn't have complained because race isn't real?

The Jewish people were and are a tribe descended from African Migrants. So are you. It was the ignorance of that truth that led to the genocide.

How can you justify our genocide by saying we don't even exist and are merely based on a social construct?

Each of us is genetically distinct from the other 6 billion plus humans.

Where you draw that line, and what values you assign the distinctions is your issue, not science or natures.

edit on 7-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Just because you can't point to where yellow stops and orange begins on a rainbow doesn't mean yellow and orange don't exist. The melting pot was just a play, like a tv show, written by a man named Israel. If you look at an actual American document, like the constitution, it will say something like "and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity"

But honestly none of that matters. What matters is that you are JUSTIFYING GENOCIDE by saying we come from a common ancestor, or that we are somehow all the same and genocide isn't even real?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I like how "white people" and "Hispanics" are presented as these monolithic groups, as if different nationalities or religious groups don't hate and fight each other within those groups. Fact is, everyone barely tolerates everyone else.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Its funny, here in the states if you say people should integrate into the culture they are living you get labeled all sorts of nasty things.

Yet every country I have lived in or visited for more than a few days has expected people living there or visiting there to integrate to some degree.

so why are we singled out if we want to see people living here join the American culture, cause even though some like to say we don't have it, Ill use the Tejano's as an example... yes they still hang on to some of their historic culture, no problems, but they also grabbed a hold of things in the states they liked and blended it in with it.

I at least do not expect anyone to totally abandon their past, but it sure would be nice to see some people actually try out our culture before trying to insist that I integrate into their home countries culture.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join