It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch... the Email Probe... and the Redacted Classified Index to the IG Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So far, the intel traces back to the British SIS, who the Obama admin were using to "launder" the Russian collusion info so it appeared legitimate. Steele has offered no evidence to prove that legitimate Russian sources provided any of his info.

Just to be clear, this information wasn't part of the Steele dossier communications. This came a few months before Steele's dossier. I suppose the same people could have been involved with this as well though, so I'm not ruling it out.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Boadicea

In the video, it seems the IG seemed surprised by the ' high' classification level.

I, uh, asked the Deputy Attorney General's office to help facilitate this, is to go back to the intelligence community and let us know how we can address whatever caused this to be classified at that high level, so that we can make sure that we can write it a level and get it to the members. Including the qu-- ans-- question you raise promptly, and ther-- they told us they are doing that. We very much want the committee to see this information.

Doesn't seem he expected that level of classification.

Horowitz also seems sincere when he says:

I, uh, asked the Deputy Attorney General's office to help facilitate this, is to go back to the intelligence community and let us know how we can address whatever caused this to be classified at that high level, so that we can make sure that we can write it a level and get it to the members. Including the qu-- ans-- question you raise promptly, and ther-- they told us they are doing that. We very much want the committee to see this information.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Makes no sense to make and keep something like that classified unless there is something to the claim IMO.

No, it sure doesn't. And there's definitely something in the classified index, as the Kennedy/Horowitz exchange proves. But what? All we have is WaPo's anonymous sources...

And if the WaPo is right, then Lynch and Hillary had already made a deal by March (when the FBI got the info from the Russians), so what was the tarmac meeting about in June? Bill just saying "thank you"?

Based on everything we know, the Obama Admin was trying every possible thing to minimize the Clinton Server/email crisis. We see it in the changing of the gross negligent in the letter to Lynch telling Comey to call it just a matter.

Of course!!! Because Obama was using that same email account with a pseudonym -- and those emails are still sealed. Obama was never protecting Hillary. Obama was protecting Obama.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Makes no sense to make and keep something like that classified unless there is something to the claim IMO.

No, it sure doesn't. And there's definitely something in the classified index, as the Kennedy/Horowitz exchange proves. But what? All we have is WaPo's anonymous sources...

And if the WaPo is right, then Lynch and Hillary had already made a deal by March (when the FBI got the info from the Russians), so what was the tarmac meeting about in June? Bill just saying "thank you"?

Based on everything we know, the Obama Admin was trying every possible thing to minimize the Clinton Server/email crisis. We see it in the changing of the gross negligent in the letter to Lynch telling Comey to call it just a matter.

Of course!!! Because Obama was using that same email account with a pseudonym -- and those emails are still sealed. Obama was never protecting Hillary. Obama was protecting Obama.

If there is proof of that secret email chain and handles, then all hell will break loose.

I sort of remember a discussion group or chat being posted that seemed to imple the people were government officials discussing things in a clandestine way. I'd have to look way back to find it. They all had funny literary names or titles for their name.

Maybe it was in the Wikileaks email release

edit on 2-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's been virtually ignored by the media since becoming known, but here's one source, National Review:

Clinton–Obama Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted

Obama, using a pseudonymous email account, had repeatedly communicated with Secretary Clinton over her private, non-secure email account.

...the Obama administration adamantly refused to disclose the Clinton–Obama emails.

Obama had his email communications with Clinton sealed. He did this by invoking a dubious presidential-records privilege. The White House insisted that the matter had nothing to do with the contents of the emails, of course; rather, it was intended to vindicate the principle of confidentiality in presidential communications with close advisers.

And that's not even the worst of it! At least not to me. Adding insult to injury, there's this too:

Obama deceptively told CBS News in a March 7 interview that he had found out about Clinton’s use of personal email to conduct State Department business “the same time everybody else learned it through news reports.”

There's lots more at the National Review link above, and lots of links in the article. The article does a good job of tracking and referencing everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the Link, I remember that and no one bats and eyelash over the President communicating to his SOS in a non secure manner?

The other thing I was talking about was a group chat where they were waiting for people to show up. It didn't smell right.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the Link, I remember that and no one bats and eyelash over the President communicating to his SOS in a non secure manner?

The other thing I was talking about was a group chat where they were waiting for people to show up. It didn't smell right.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Freaking insane, right??? Comey, too. I understand why the liberal media doesn't want to report on it, but why didn't the conservative media make it the big deal that it is? They don't even need to demand to see the emails. But at least call Obama out on his blatant lie to the public that he learned about it on the news with the rest of us, and that he was in fact also using that email server... under a fake name... and demand they both be investigated by an independent agency. Congress critters should be just as furious and demanding the exact same of Obama that they are demanding of Hillary.

Ahhhh... that may be the email chain I'm reading about now at the link jadedANDcynical posted to a .pdf of FBI emails Judicial Watch received under a FOIA request.... if it's not the same one, it's similar. Big file, but the vast majority is redacted, so lots of big black boxes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join