It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Vitriol

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Kryties

I'm so glad you showed up!!

LIAR!!

Proof required.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I " Show Up " Every Freakin' Day on ATS , but All I Got from it is a Lousy Faded T Shirt.. WTF ?...................

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It is the classic hard core push by communists. This is their modus operandi. Read some quotes of Saul Alinsky or Bill Ayers. Make no mistake the NWO wants to bring this country down. Hang on to your boot straps. Things are going to get real ugly.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I'd Rather be Almost Dead than Red , but be Assured , I Would be taking the Grim Reaper for a Rough Ride of Collecting Wayward Souls who have Lost their Sway..........................
edit on 2-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The hatred was just as much toward Obama? Hmm ok then

If so how many A/B list celebrities can you post a video of threatening or degrading Obama v/s Trump?

Any liberal care to compare?

edit on 3-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
"Divide and rule (or divide and conquer, from Latin dīvide et imperā) in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy."

Oldest trick in the book.
And we are all playing right into there hands.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Man allegedly threatens to chop up Rand Paul and his family with an ax

This marks one of several threats and attacks Paul has had in the last year. More than a year ago, Paul was on the baseball diamond when James Hodgkinson opened fire and shot several congressional staffers as well as Rep. Steve Scalise, a Louisianna Republican.

When will Mad Maxine, DNC and the media take responsibility for triggering these people!??
edit on 3-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Those were indeed strong words from my side, I enjoyed the phrases you through out there though and I'm not even gonna fact-check, because they sound exactly like the stuff he says.
It's simple pack dynamics, just as you state

Has a cuckhold ever been elected to lead a major nation in history?!?! I doubt it.. it is a primeval, evolutionary sign of weakness...

Trump fakes the Alpha, he really tries his best at faking it. Would you describe Obama as an Alpha? and all those others from the first post?

He tries his best to please his supporters, in that regard he's a straight shooter - I think...
Well just reading the Politics on ATS he seems to do pretty good with support, those starts and flags go up pretty quick?
Or are conspiracy sites just a right-wing thing?
Because that would also make sense..

I think he's a douche, but it's nice to see a non-career politician shaking things up. President might just have been a career move to far. But I would say just ride it out. I'm from a country who suffered under the rain of the last president, he was a lot worse than Trump...

He hasn't started a war yet? Just saying it feels like bad juju

Then there's the Q threads...
I'm on ATS for the conspiracy side, I want to know who run the world, why they do it, and how they do it.
Q is part of the greater rabbit hole.
My rabbit hole has been tunneled some-ways into the earth by now, but I take everything with a pinch of salt.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join