It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Vitriol

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

The whole first part I agree with completely...

Has a cuckhold ever been elected to lead a major nation in history?!?!

I doubt it.. it is a primeval, evolutionary sign of weakness...

That said I don’t know how in the hell you come to the conclusion trump is a straight shooter.. homie will tell contradictory lies at the beginning and end of the same speech....

Lock her up, the better buisness buearu gave me a aaa rating, biggest crowd ever, the NFL called me, biggest election win, I didn’t fire Comey over the russia investigation....

And those are just a few objectively false claims off the top of my head..

He is VERY likely the most prolific liar to be elected president in modern history?! Lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am not saying that state can't do it, but I am saying that it is a fundamental part of humanity's psyche. We must fear and fight the "other". You can almost think of it as a species version of the "fight or flight" response. All the state does is point that instinct to a specific foe, they don't manufacture the instinct itself.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I'm not sure but Italian politics is quite different so I'll go with "probably".

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Somehow I cant think of a single WAR between nations in South America in the modern era, although some case studies that are in league with war do come to mind, and US imperialism was behind every single such case.

People dont effing need war, conflict, enemies, not unless that is they're an imperialist society.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Conflict doesn't have to be between countries. It can be between factions in the same country as well.

South America has had its share of conflict, even in the modern era...

List of conflicts in South America

Mind you, I'm not advocating conflict, I am acknowledging an observable consistency in human nature, nothing more. Conflict between groups of human beings goes back throughout our recorded history.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Interesting thought!

This might be worthy of some further research!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Something has fundamentally changed in people's mindset.

Nothings changed.

What people call civilization lives on the brink of destruction.

It does not take much for it all to implode.

The most educated,intelligent people that have ever lived(supposedly) fail to see it.

The only thing that changes is the day.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I disagree. In the past 2 years attitudes have gotten exponentially worse.

This is NOT just another day, another chapter in a very long book.

This is different.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Only because of the 24/7 'news' cycle and the internet.

That magnifies any given instant.

Unplug from the world, and your view would be different.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Except for here, I've been pretty much 'unplugged' for about 20 years now.

A normal day is a quick check on Drudge and some time here on ATS. I don't watch any MSM news. Hell, I don't even watch TV at all really. Pretty much gave it up back in '95.

edit on 7/2/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That's impressive analysis but depressing. I think you're pretty spot on and raise an excellent question as well---maybe the U.S. population is that next "problem?"

However, I think there's always more tinkering behind the scenes in shaping national and international policies and societal strategies. For example: Did the repeal of Smith-Mundt exacerbate the decline of journalism? I think so.

The "think-tanks" are obviously where our wonky foreign & domestic policies are imagined and gamed---and a hot bed of "intellectual globalism. Their white papers and studies have already conceded our decline and seek instead to jockey for good position in whatever form the NWO takes.

I think were seeing the perfect storm. Society is either dumbed-down enough or numbed-out enough that we are either easier to manipulate or easy enough to control. Thusly, the political divide has been very successful so far and heat is building.

The world is tense in ways I haven't seen in my lifetime as we see old alliances changing and new ones forming. It would seem, all in all, a wet-dream set of scenarios all lining up for team globalist.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think you're right.

And when the time comes to actually *do* something that will make a difference, I truly hope enough people are willing to stand up and say "No!" or better "Hell No!!"

I know I and a number of friends will be in that crowd. Let's hope there's enough of us to make a difference.

I'll keep an eye out for you, GUT...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I doubt it.. it is a primeval, evolutionary sign of weakness...

That said I don’t know how in the hell you come to the conclusion trump is a straight shooter.. homie will tell contradictory lies at the beginning and end of the same speech....

Lock her up, the better buisness buearu gave me a aaa rating, biggest crowd ever, the NFL called me, biggest election win, I didn’t fire Comey over the russia investigation....

And those are just a few objectively false claims off the top of my head..

He is VERY likely the most prolific liar to be elected president in modern history?! Lol

Gosh while I may agree with your assessment of #45 as a 'poop in the pants' 'nincompoop', the cockhold remark was one of the most sexist slurs I've heard used towards men in recent years.

I know 'control your women' is considered a sign of manliness, come on - I don't give a flying F if someone (and it only applies to men - right?) is a cuckhold or has been cuckholded. Geez - I can't even spell the word right.
edit on 2-7-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

He's just rabid. A crazed and rabid wild animal, now called the screaming at the sky liberals. They know no control, they only lash out in any, and every, way their shallow world's allow them to. It's all they know...but why?

Pretty much the point of this whole thread! Who would ever make a statement so disrespectful and nasty as that about a sitting president? It's just proof of the almost incomprehensible nature of the items listed in the OP.

I don't remember anyone using the words "cuckhold" with Obama...or even Hillary. Do you????

It's just complete craziness, clinical...like rabid wild animals, they know no restraint...they just attack. Their thirst controls them, but rabid animals quest water; these animals quest BLOOD!!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

My what short memories some people have.

I seem to recall Republicans vowing to block everything Obama tried to do, and then actively doing so. Why? Because "Obama".

Oh yeah, and something about a birth certificate......

This goes back to before Trump. Stop the nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If nothing else, this presidency seems to bring out the worst in a select few people. Trump for all his promises, is the most divisive POTUS in recent memory. "To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It's time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me." Yea.. right.

As for the subject, pointing out the odd birds that say stupid things because they want to verbalize their dislike of the POTUS, doesn't meat squat. The majority of the left of course does not want war, or an economic meltdown. Who would? I think it's mostly bluster, but a few people might actually mean it.

But these threads pop up like weeds on ATS now.. pointing at outliers and acting as if they somehow define everything that isn't pro-Trump. One guy in a restaurant says something stupid. OMG the entire left is full of Trump hating morons! And on and on it goes.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

This probably just proves your point, but if coming together means accepting Trumps blatant racism, corruption, and lack of decency... I would rather stay divided.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Please, that's all crap liberals made up so they would have a reason to be ridiculous and outraged on TV.
edit on 2 7 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 7 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Aazadan

Please, that's all crap liberals made up so they would have a reason to be ridiculous and outraged on TV.

I don't know who you expect will believe you, but it's certainly not me or anyone with eyes and even half a brain.

That stuff isn't "crap liberals made up" - I have seen it with my own two eyes, numerous times. I dare you to call me a liar.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I'm so glad you showed up!!

LIAR!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join