It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Vitriol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You know, I can remember as a kid back in the 70's and later as a young(er) adult in the 80's and 90's that liberals and conservatives always had huge differences in political philosophy and ideology. I can remember liberals and conservatives always vehemently disagreeing over their political postures. I can remember protests even over their ideologies between conservatives and liberals.

However, I can NOT remember a time when political opposition openly hoped, pleaded, for the destruction of the entire country. I can't remember that ever happening. I can't remember people actively wishing for a worldwide financial meltdown, or a nuclear war, just to spite a single person or president. I can't remember that.

Am I missing something here?

With the exception of Trump, one of the most universally disliked and polarizing presidents I can recall is probably a toss up between Bush Jr. and Obama. However, even then I don't remember the opposition actively wishing for the downfall of the entire country just to smite their political foe. I don't remember that.

Yet today we have people gleefully talking about nuclear war with North Korea because it will smite Trump, actively wishing for a cataclysmic global financial crisis because it will finally finally justify their vitriol about Trump. I never thought I would see a time when the political opposition (read liberals in this case) would openly wish for harm to themselves, their loved ones and all their fellow countrymen just to prove some point.

Something has fundamentally changed in people's mindset. What is it?
edit on 7/1/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome

Unless someone else has evidence to dispute that conclusion, I'm sticking with it. (which they don't, unless these people you describe in your OP have seen a psychologist within the last two years)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The only thing that your missing is the well orchestrated psychological warfare of a death cult that came oh so close to their NWO agenda of Totalitarian control. Research Social Engineering/Operation Mockingbird (Tavistock Institute is a great place to start)

They orchestrate wars in order to cause the mass migration of people fleeing from the destruction they have created.

The fund and arm death squads like ISIS/Al Qaeda in the middle east and they also work with the horrific Drug cartels of Mexico, Central and South America.

They create the ghettos and flood them with drugs and weapons to give power to the gangs and fill the prisons.

They control the Media and the Music industry and indoctrinate the youth/people stupid enough to watch or listen to it with debauchery and the cultish principles. Straight to the subconscious mind.

They dumb down the masses through toxic food, water, air, and medicine.

This is barely scratching the surface.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

And you make an excellent point, but none of those things are particularly new.

What I'm talking about seems to have come to the forefront in just the past 2 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

you haven't even begun to see it, walk out on the streets in south chicago with a trump shirt on....

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don’t know how any American who loves their country can seek its destruction through the abolishment of its sovereign borders. These people are sick and the enemies of the American people. They are traitors and should be treated as such.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't ever remember entertainment figures going on stage and holding up the severed head of a sitting president. Just don't remember that!

That's just not 'okay'. It's not right and it's unprecedented.

In fact, probably the most controversial public display on a stage prior to that was probably Sinead O'Connor on SNL when she tore up a picture of the Pope

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: elementalgrove

And you make an excellent point, but none of those things are particularly new.

What I'm talking about seems to have come to the forefront in just the past 2 years.

That is the social engineering that I am speaking of, they had already been designing this chaos and division, it was amplified under Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama. It was meant to culminate with Hillary as president. Under her we would have seen the end game of the Globalist nightmare.

Even though what we are seeing is disturbing, the truth of the matter is it is far less then what would have happened, they would have went after what was deemed deplorable in the same manner of ever fascist government of the past.

Hiding their vitriolic hate behind the lies of their virtuousness.

Great example of the hypocrisy is the current cries against ICE. Where were the cries against the CIA and all the crimes they committed against the South/Central American countries that have created the crisis that people are fleeing?

Regardless, they are failing and the agenda will only continue to be exposed!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

And I don't remember a President who made fun of people with disabilities. I don't remember a President who picks on and bullies people. I don't remember a President that lies constantly.

That's just not 'okay'. It's not right and it's unprecedented.

Plus, what's up with Trump golfing all the time. I thought you guys didn't like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t know how any American who loves their country can seek its destruction through the abolishment of its sovereign borders. These people are sick and the enemies of the American people. They are traitors and should be treated as such.

Apparently they were not educated about economics, world history, human nature, or the constitute of the USA. Also, the concept of work for what you get, so you are a productive member of society, seems to evade them.
edit on 712018 by Mach2 because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Something has fundamentally changed in people's mindset. What is it?

911. It seriously changed the the political arena and psyche.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I couldn't have said it better really, you are on point and I want to see what people say to ya.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

911 happened about 12 years ago? give or take.. it's time to put your big boy pants on and get stuff done

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

911 happened about 12 years ago? give or take.. it's time to put your big boy pants on and get stuff done

17 and I'm not American.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

then why are you even talking about 911?? excuse me for being blunt it's been a rough week but dude cereallly

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes, 9-11 was a life changing moment for the nation, no doubt about that. And you may be right. I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding how an event such as 9-11 would embolden people to do some of the stuff they're doing now.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I haven’t seen anyone say they are gleeful for nuclear war because it will make Trump look bad. Quote please?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

then why are you even talking about 911?? excuse me for being blunt it's been a rough week but dude cereallly

Because it changed America in many ways. And you don't have to be American to know what's what.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't think it is as many people the media portray it is. I may be wrong, but I think it is purely a media spin.
With that said I think the people used by the media are actually suffering from TDS.

edit on 1-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I have, many times.

Just go look through the mud pit. You won't have to look far to find all kinds of them. People gloating about NK continuing to manufacture nukes following the summit. People gloating about Harley Davidson moving manufacturing off shore. Every time the NYSE drops one point there will be threads gloating about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join