It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage Is Up- Feel Free To Reply.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If it is and was a hoax then it's a darn good one.
Then again I guess 99.99% of the UFO footage is hoaxed. Oh well... /shrug

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So far I've only been able to find it on this web site.
www.flavioweb.it...
I'll let you know if I find more information about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.mufor.org...

This is a old pic from 1958 it was taken off the coast of Brazil. This image to me anyways resembles the UFO in the video.

about.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The craft is either a realy good hoax or some kind of military craft.

If you look closely at the reflection or the craft in the water u can see that it is very pixlated. This could be water surface disturbance but i think this ones probably a very good hoax.

Also the camera quality is very good, i think this maybe a promo for a program or some other thing.

The use of forced prospective i also used i think making the object look alot bigger than it actualy is.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In addition of the fact that the ufo clearly looks like a synthesized object as said in my previous post, another suspicious thing is that when the video starts, the object is not present, but appears a few moment after. This is typical of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Computer generated IMO plus a few points:

1. It's too out of focus

2. The reflected image looks wrong - too well lit to represent the 'underside' of the object. It looks like the CGI creator was lazy and used a 'flipped-over' and out-of-focus image of the top.

3. So you're filming a small lake behind some branches with a 'hand-held (WHY! BOOORING! - but never mind that) all of a sudden THAT thing enters stage left and heads off down the lake but the person DOESN'T FOLLOW IT!!!!! instead - keeps filming the boring lake WTF! - clearly that 'craft' was not there when the filming was done. Sure there's a 'twitch' when it enters (intended cue for craft to enter?) but is then ignored...

4. The initial shadow does not travel up the trees after crossing the lake

But good amatuer work none the less

[edit on 20-2-2005 by NoTV4ME]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well, what ever it is, its a smart piece of video...

guess we will never know what it is, but if its fake, its very well done....if its real, id say a combat UAV due to the colouration and way its stealthed up.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoTV4ME
3. So you're filming a small lake behind some branches with a 'hand-held (WHY! BOOORING! - but never mind that) all of a sudden THAT thing enters stage left and heads off down the lake but the person DOESN'T FOLLOW IT!!!!! instead - keeps filming the boring lake WTF! - clearly that 'craft' was not there when the filming was done. Sure there's a 'twitch' when it enters (intended cue for craft to enter?) but is then ignored...
[edit on 20-2-2005 by NoTV4ME]

This is probably the biggest clue that this is a hoax.
This thing appears to be quite big but the camera man is not following the UFO into or out of the scene. I'm not saying that the vid is too short. The Camera is seemingly paying no attention to the craft at all . If the UFO was truly entering the shot the cameraman would of centered on it immediately.

I find the quality of the film quite good. For all the people that say this is armature or CGI then someone here should try to recreate it.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
But a second after the UFO enters the view the cameraman jerks the camera to the left and centers on the UFO, but soon after he starts to film the threes on the other side of the lake.

And the threes on the left side seems to be moving more after the UFO have past them, but that can of course just be the wind. It to bad that it so short, that is kind of strange, why cut the movie off before the UFO exits the camera view.

It is still a very interesting clip, looks really good.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.airboard.com.au...

A bit modified perhaps?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
LOL- good one Snap! Not even close really. The object in the vid is to high off the ground to be a hoverboard (or any other hover craft).

Also, there IS a piece of the objects shadow on the treeline (just at the edge of the trees near the water). I'd LOVE to see someone dupe this video (even come close to it).

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ok people, think about it...if this video is even questionable, the news networks would be all over it. They are not, put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
pfft that looks like it was done on a computer

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join