It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage Is Up- Feel Free To Reply.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just recently acquired a small clip of UFO footage. I'd like to know where I can get it hosted to put up on the site for people to view and comment on.

Thanks,

Thedreamur

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Thedreamur]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
if its under 25mb ill do it , if its over a mate will do it

[edit on 20-2-2005 by acidhead]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's only 2.70 MB. About 4 secs in length.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
add me to msn - ner [email protected]

[edit on 20-2-2005 by acidhead]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If that is Instant Messaging I'm on right now. If that's your email address to send the file please say so. /shrug

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
yeah send away !!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
THANKS!!! Finally got the thing up- here's the link folks:

www.futuretrance.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

Please post what you think when you see the vid. If you've seen it already (maybe you have) please feel free to post your thoughts anyway.

Thanks,

Thedreamur

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow! Thats a cool vid Thedreamur

Where did it come from and where was it taken?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
kinda looks like a UAV to me.....

dont know though there seems to be no distorsion on the water.... which would rule out my UAV theory

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks good.But that sort of thing could be done on a computer,IF you know what you are doing.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
dont know though there seems to be no distorsion on the water....

I would think there should be some disturbance on the water. There is still a large mass moving over it and displacing air.

The water does show a reflection and a shadow.
If it is a hoax It was done very nicely. It looks frickin cool.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It looks as if it is something that is controlled by a remote control to me

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
IF it's a remote-controlled toy then it's a HUGE one. Look at the leaves when it passes through it. That thing is BIG! Please tell me the company that makes toys that big and I'd gladly buy one.

JAK

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I cannot remember where I read this but I have seen it suggested that it is indeed a remote control model.

The size I don't think is too outrageous by any means, the information i read before concluded that it was around four feet across.

Jack

[edit on 20/2/05 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have seen this video before. It is obvious that this is not a real scene. To me it is clearly a computer synthesized ufo. Just like crafts you can see in some movies like star wars. Well done indeed, but all synthesized.

[edit on 20/2/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It almost looks and moves as if it is some sort of hover craft. I've seen models that fly just like this but on a smaller scale. It seems as if there was a disturbance on the waters surface, which there should have been, it has been "altered" out of the video. Another interesting aspect that I noticed is that when the UFO first enters the screen it looks as if it almost overlaps the border of the vid. Now, what that means I don't know but it just doesn't look right. Cool Vid though Thedreamur, thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thedreamur, where did the video come from and where is the location it was taken?

(2)

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thedreamur
IF it's a remote-controlled toy then it's a HUGE one. Look at the leaves when it passes through it. That thing is BIG! Please tell me the company that makes toys that big and I'd gladly buy one.

Yeah the object is large.. it might not be a company someone could of made it.. it looks like a big fan in the middle or something that would allow it to hover as it goes. I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Video was supposedly taken somewhere in Brazil in 1998. All the info I had on it when I received it.

P.S. Thanks for your comments guys/gals- I appreciate it.

Thedreamur

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That's been posted on ATS before. If I remember correctly, it was debunked as a movie scene or a promo for some show or something.

<<   2 >>

join